Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (78381 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (test And Interview) / Access Bank Frontline Internship Sept 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by adefolakol(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kingemmy01:

Pls bro, I also need the PQ. I got invite slated for 11, Oct in Abuja. Here's my mail< kingemmy001@gmail.com
how was your exam today bro
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Angelanu: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Makarous:
Aaaaaaawwwww embarassed sorry about that meehnn. No worry. God go do better 1. This isn't just for you man! U will laugh soon smiley. However, did u fill a questionnaire after your test?
Pls what's the assessment like?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by sylvia2cute(f): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
@ efficiencie I got the same mail with same time 1a.m _2pm.. I mailed dem to clarify me on the time but there was no response.. but I'll get there before 8
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by sylvia2cute(f): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=efficiencie post=50039203]I got a reply from the Access bank HR team member and it reads that:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an
> assessment. The full day assessment will take place as follows:
> Date: 13th October, 2016
> Time: 1:00am - 2:00pm
> Venue: Access Bank Training school 92 Alen Aveune Ikeja, Lagos
> Things to bring along:
>
> * A valid original of passport / driver's license / national or state ID
> card / permanent voter's card / national youth service ID.
> * Photocopy of your change of name where applicable
> * Photocopy of your WAEC and university certificate (s)
> * Photocopy of your Birth Certificate
> * 1 recent passport photograph.
>
> We look forward to seeing you.
> Thank you.

Please is the time specified correct or is it an error... Did anyone else receive a notification like this with the time specified the way it is (pls we are in the same ship. I got the same e mail kindly mail your number to this email so we can share ideas otabornkoyen@yahoo.com]
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by shogz89: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
sylvia2cute:
@ efficiencie I got the same mail with same time 1a.m _2pm.. I mailed dem to clarify me on the time but there was no response.. but I'll get there before 8
Pls when did you apply.. Applied 30th of September and till now no show.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by saintdennis(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Surprised many people here who've been quoted refused to share their assessment experience yet checking their profile it's obvious they're online & active (serzly that's childish)

Anyway I had mine back in August, 10 questions 10 minutes very cheap questions if you're good in maths( more maths q) and critical reasoning

Cut-off is 60%.( 6/10). If you passed you should receive a success mail.

In my own batch we weren't much (20) we were told 2 wait when they came back those who didn't pass were excused while we filled a PDA questionnaire using a TAB. (NB: don't fill risk taker o)

After that we went for a chat (one by one) with one of the HR guys (try to know stuffs about access) 2people were dropped

The next stage the following week was an interview with head HR (try to dress posh n be confident) like 2/3 were dropped

The final stage was a meeting with Mr Abraham (be very eloquent , confident n as always dress to impress) he asked everyone same q : what is frontline, q's about ur family, and some Ish on ur CV.

Those who have had their assessments in this new batch should pls mature up & drop info there r even people not partaking in this process(like me) who have an interest In it.

@sylvia2cute @efficiencie goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by isiak33(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
please kindly help with the GMAT
isiaka33@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by efficiencie(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:
Surprised many people here who've been quoted refused to share their assessment experience yet checking their profile it's obvious they're online & active (serzly that's childish)

Anyway I had mine back in August, 10 questions 10 minutes very cheap questions if you're good in maths( more maths q) and critical reasoning

Cut-off is 60%.( 6/10). If you passed you should receive a success mail.

In my own batch we weren't much (20) we were told 2 wait when they came back those who didn't pass were excused while we filled a PDA questionnaire using a TAB. (NB: don't fill risk taker o)

After that we went for a chat (one by one) with one of the HR guys (try to know stuffs about access) 2people were dropped

The next stage the following week was an interview with head HR (try to dress posh n be confident) like 2/3 were dropped

The final stage was a meeting with Mr Abraham (be very eloquent , confident n as always dress to impress) he asked everyone same q : what is frontline, q's about ur family, and some Ish on ur CV.

Those who have had their assessments in this new batch should pls mature up & drop info there r even people not partaking in this process(like me) who have an interest In it.

@sylvia2cute @efficiencie goodluck

My apologies to those that quoted me and i could not reply! I was actually fronting for my fiance and trying to get info on her behalf...She has done the test and she was successful!
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by saintdennis(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
efficiencie:

My apologies to those that quoted me and i could not reply! I was actually fronting for my fiance and trying to get info on her behalf...She has done the test and she was successful!

Cool...wish her success thru the rest of the process.

I'd like to know what went down (the test pattern basically their whole days activity). Thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Matrix07: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
I just got a mail from access bank HR for the final interview tomorrow at their head office in VI. Who else got? anyone knws the likely questions. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Aceskay(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Hi all, I've done the test and the two interviews here in Abuja but after the whole interview, we are just asked to go, pls does anyone know how long it takes for them to give us a feedback. Wish dos who re doin in Lagos today success.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Aceskay(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Matrix07:
I just got a mail from access bank HR for the final interview tomorrow at their head office in VI. Who else got? anyone knws the likely questions. Thankjs

How many interviews have you done before after the test.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by efficiencie(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello people,

This mail just arrived:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the Final Interviews as Follows:

Date: 15th October, 2016

Time: 9:00am

Venue: Suite Access Bank Head Office, Plot 999c Danmole Street VI Lagos

Dress code is Business Formal . Lateness would not be tolerated

Regards,

Babajide Duroshola

I am wondering what the 'Business formal' means and those who might have gone through to the final stage of the interview how did it go...Any info would be appreciated!
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by efficiencie(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

Cool...wish her success thru the rest of the process.

I'd like to know what went down (the test pattern basically their whole days activity). Thanks

Basic gmat style questions and later psychometric testing...
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Ifeshyne(f): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2016
efficiencie:
Hello people,

This mail just arrived:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the Final Interviews as Follows:

Date: 15th October, 2016

Time: 9:00am

Venue: Suite Access Bank Head Office, Plot 999c Danmole Street VI Lagos

Dress code is Business Formal . Lateness would not be tolerated

Regards,

Babajide Duroshola

I am wondering what the 'Business formal' means and those who might have gone through to the final stage of the interview how did it go...Any info would be appreciated!
Wear a suit! (plus tie if you're male)
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Finally done with all interviews. Gods grace should see me through so I can be picked for the job IJN
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Matrix07: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
IamTheMask:
Finally done with all interviews. Gods grace should see me through so I can be picked for the job IJN
congrats..ao was the interview and when are they releasing the successful names pls?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Matrix07:
congrats..ao was the interview and when are they releasing the successful names pls?

Really don't know
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Angelanu: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
I need to know when the names are released... Or wen the successful mail will b sent since they said training school starts on Monday
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Serial: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Angelanu:
I need to know when the names are released... Or wen the successful mail will b sent since they said training school starts on Monday

I just confirmed and twas said that Saturday interviewees should get their feedback today
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Serial:

I just confirmed and twas said that Saturday interviewees should get their feedback today

what about Friday?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Ifeshyne(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Serial:

Abuja peeps interviewed since Tuesday and Wednesday last week. no feedback from access bank till today.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Serial: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Abuja peeps interviewed since Tuesday and Wednesday last week. no feedback from access bank till today.

I only know about Lagos. I also think successful candidates alone gets a feedback mail.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by n3gr3do(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
busycollins:

When did u apply I applied on the 30th of September till now have not gotten any invite yet?

same here,I haven't gotten any invite too...applied on sept 30 too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by shogz89: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
n3gr3do:

same here,I haven't gotten any invite too...applied on sept 30 too!
we are in it together.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
well if you haven't see mail for invite sorry ooh. interviews have been done and concluded people got rejection mail today so I guess it's till next time
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Ifeshyne(f): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamTheMask:
well if you haven't see mail for invite sorry ooh. interviews have been done and concluded people got rejection mail today so I guess it's till next time
True!
I will really like to know if anyone got success mails in Abuja here, I spoke with about 5 people that did the final interview with me and we all got rejection mails. Note that we were 41 that went for the final interview.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Ifeshyne:

True!
I will really like to know if anyone got success mails in Abuja here, I spoke with about 5 people that did the final interview with me and we all got rejection mails. Note that we were 41 that went for the final interview.

I did mine in lag, did you get a rejection mail too? I didn't get any rejection mail so I am hopeful . go up the thread and get my WhatsApp number so we can talk more
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by ladyinred: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2016
Guys, please has anyone received any positive feedback from Access bank after the last interview in Abuja?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Serial: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2016
ladyinred:
Guys, please has anyone received any positive feedback from Access bank after the last interview in Abuja?

If you're taken, you should get a feedback today or tomorrow as a reliable source has it that training starts next Monday.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2016
I just got a success mail now. oya shoki
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) by saintdennis(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
IamTheMask:
I just got a success mail now. oya shoki

Pls share details of the mail... were you asked to fill any template?

Congratz

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Who Be Ntfc Sms O / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.