Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim (19220 Views)

How Mtn Blocked My Line Unexpectly Despite Registering My Line Three Times / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by fabre4: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Yesterday I decided to go and Register my ntel lime in order to be among the 1st 100,000 that would make calls free for life, but when I went there I found out that what ntel sim was really about and seriously 95%of people don't know what this ntel is all about . So am going to throw it down as point for easy reading and understanding

* The sim is only for 4g phones with LTE technology
* You can only register one simcard with one ID, I.e if you reserved for lines you would have to go with 4 different IDs
* This network is for the rich and those who are conversant with 4g technology
* In this network you would make fewer voice calls than normal cause the minutes you can call is attached to the data you buy
* The 100,000 that will make call free for life will make the free calls only within themselves.

So before you go to get your ntel sim ask yourself is it worth the stress cause believe me you are going to spend a lot if time on your feet.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by ojun50(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok make i still they rock mtn,glo, eltislate and ojun50 network come out soon

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by iameugene(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok i was here, if u were also here, Like to confirm tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Sunkyphil(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2016
am not getting d sim again since my phone is 3g
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Joel3(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
grin I don't understand the fuss about this sim and why it always made front page. if you have a very strong 3G network to it fullest I promise you that you won't need 4G. with strong 3G you can stream and download 1mb or 2mb per seconds. and Airtel is currently trying on that. 3G drain battery not to tall of 4G. the advantage of 4G is mainly on heavy download and nothing more.

31 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Sunkyphil(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Joel3:
grin I don't understand the fuss about this sim and why it always made front page. if you have a very strong 3G network to it fullest I promise you that you won't need 4G. with strong 3G you can stream and download 1mb or 2mb per seconds. and Airtel is currently trying on that. 3G drain battery not to tall of 4G. the advantage of 4G is mainly on heavy download and nothing more.
its because of their data price which seems cheap compared to oda isps dats y people are enthusiastic about dem

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by jobhuntng: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Make e come Lagos na angry
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by fabre4: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Joel3:

You are right but who no like unlimited data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by fabre4: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunkyphil:
am not getting d sim again since my phone is 3g

Seriously it isn't worth the stress except for heavy browsers
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Sunkyphil(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2016
fabre4:

Seriously it isn't worth the stress except for heavy browsers
yes o n it wrks with only 4g so eats d nid stressing oneself
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Sijo01(f): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
This Ntel is obviously over hyped.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by danduchi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Still better than useless MTN
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Lighthouseman: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's needless
Ntel is not for the poor___David mark 1991
Come to think of it, most Nigerians have two phones an android and a backup Nokia torch light then come to add another phone because it's 4g is a strain in the pocket in this season of change. It will take ntel infinitum to achieve 100,000 subscribers.
It's not worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by sherif4owo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
HomeLand product!

I will get mine soon
Keep the reviews coming shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by wins18(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
wetin concern me,
rocking my airtel with Nokia 3310.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by seedsower(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's for Saraki and his cohorts.
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by wins18(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
fabre4:

Yesterday I decided to go and Register my ntel lime in order to be among the 1st 100,000 that would make calls free for life, but when I went there I found out that what ntel sim was really about and seriously 95%of people don't know what this ntel is all about . So am going to throw it down as point for easy reading and understanding

* The sim is only for 4g phones with LTE technology
* You can only register one simcard with one ID, I.e if you reserved for lines you would have to go with 4 different IDs
* This network is for the rich and those who are conversant with 4g technology
* In this network you would make fewer voice calls than normal cause the minutes you can call is attached to the data you buy
* The 100,000 that will make call free for life will make the free calls only within themselves.

So before you go to get your ntel sim ask yourself is it worth the stress cause believe me you are going to spend a lot if time on your feet.
Bring back our Glo!
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by sojiboy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
I dey cum
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by thefakestan: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Everyday something abt NTEL on FP.

Seu.n and Lala una get shares?

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by BabaAgba001(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
4g on a zero budget oboi NA Wa 4 dis ppl o. If u buy 1taaaaaaaon naira gig n d tin finis unda 15min guy NA dia u go break d Sim. Cos NA d same gig u go use shakitibobo for 30days. Abeg make NTel shift for Glo MTN AIRTEL etc
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even for zero naira I won't buy this ntel, wen dem serious we go know.
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Demallcrazy(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Joel3:
Consolement 111 cheesy
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by samsam2019: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
fabre4:

You are right but who no like unlimited data
that will be throttled after 3gb of data?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Useless network.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by Funjosh(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
All these people self tongue
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by joey150(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sunkyphil:
its because of their data price which seems cheap compared to oda isps dats y people are enthusiastic about dem
did you say cheap?? How?? 1k for 3 days is cheap?

I have a 4G phone, but i could care less. They should keep hiding the sim. Mtn and the rest are not even bothered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by MissingBudget: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'll keep rocking my MTN and Etisalat then.
Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by prinsam30: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
me and my boys are working tirelessly to hack this network, we've done with phase II tweaking and it was a success, it's just a matter of time they will dance to the tune of 170million Nigerians.

let dem ask MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat, even the new ones that are just coming up are feeling the heat.

Guys check this analysis
*three days for N1000 unlimited, after downloading 3gb that will be all for the day
*Now you can only pay two times in a week, which is around N2000
*In 4weeks which is 24days you'll spend N8000

Can you possibly live with this, especially for people who download heavy data

How can you start operation with just three states and only one of the states (Abuja) is currently giving out SIM cards, what happened to the rest of the states, you promised to make the 100, 000 thousand subscribers to enjoy free calls for life and free browsing for some months, now only for you to come back and says "the free calls can only work when the 100, 000 thousand subscribers calls themselves".

imagine, how could that be possible, these 100,000 subscribers are not related, in business, family, friends, colleagues, loved ones and so on

Ntel with so much policies, I know their agents are here on this forum, I have a message for you guys, if you people don't change ur policy to suit the common man you won't last Two years in this Telecommunication industry.

If you care to know why ask Starcom, Visaphone and Co.

Thank you

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by mamaafrik(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
bestman09:
This space is for sale
how much is an acre??

1 Like

Re: My Experience Registering My Ntel Sim by seunny4lif(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na lie OBJ still dey alive angry angry

Abi Iya Akin, bring my glasses for me

Oh OP dey talk abt MTN sorry Ntel cool cool
Dats the best network in Africa
No ask me how ooooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIM's upcoming flagship phone, Blackberry Z10 To Cost £480 (Approx. N119,000) / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / Instagram Makes People Depressed, Twitter Makes People Angry, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.