Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Netflix Would Soon Allow You To Download Of Its Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Would Soon Allow You To Download Of Its Shows (447 Views)

Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot / 23 Best Movies On Netflix You Haven’t Yet Seen / Download Of Onye Ozi Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Would Soon Allow You To Download Of Its Shows by havensagu1: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Streaming TV service Netflix has dropped a hint that users may soon be able to download shows to apps on phones and tablets.

Previously, Netflix had ruled out the idea, but CEO Reed Hastings said that the company is now considering it.

Rivals such as Amazon Prime already allow users to download some shows to apps on smartphones and tablet devices.

In an interview with Variety, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said the company would, ‘Keep an open mind on this.’

Hastings said, ‘We’ve been so focused on click-and-watch and the beauty and simplicity of streaming. But as we expand around the world, where we see an uneven set of networks, it’s something we should keep an open mind about.’

Netflix is facing increased competition from Amazon’s Prime Video service, Sky’s Now TV, and the range of on-demand and online store all fighting with Netflix for market share.

http://trendsilk.com/en/netflix-would-soon-allow-you-to-download-of-its-shows/

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Do It / I Need Your Opinion On This Movie Advert Edited By Me / Vintage Anime No 3: Cat's Eye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.