Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! (614 Views)

You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / Interesting! Legal Diary: Legal Stories And Legal Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Boboye4slim(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2016
For a brother....So I passed out of secondary school when I was 15yrs I looked around for admission and at 18, got an offer to study estate mgt in fed poly ado ekiti. I really didnt find anything interesting about the course I wasted my time, mingle with bad guys thinking I was still young and making really bad choices. At the end of the day I didn't defend my project I dropped out of the school. It's been 4 years and I'm 22. I'm regretting all of my actions and would love to go back to school. But I'm really ashame I mean just staring over at 22 when my mates in secondary school are graduates and now working.
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Project400: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
It is true you made bad decisions, but now you've realized your mistakes. Truly, the best time was yesterday, but the next best time is today. What you give to life today, is what you get tomorrow.

The question is: what effort would you put today to correct the past mistakes? Are you willing to drop the guilt and shame, and forge ahead to achieve your aims?

Where do your interests lie? To go back to school or acquire a skill? Do you have sponsors?

What's the ideology behind your motivation/restitution? To reshape your purpose in life, or to compete with friends?
Remember, friends also contributed to the errors of yesterday at Federal Polytechnic, Ado?

You certainly will excel with a right attitude and approach to life.
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Boboye4slim(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:
It is true you made bad decisions, but now you've realized your mistakes. Truly, the best time was yesterday, but the next best time is today. What you give to life today, is what you get tomorrow.

The question is: what effort would you put today to correct the past mistakes? Are you willing to drop the guilt and shame, and forge ahead to achieve your aims?

Where do your interests lie? To go back to school or acquire a skill? Do you have sponsors?

What's the ideology behind your motivation/restitution? To reshape your purpose in life, or to compete with friends?
Remember, friends also contributed to the errors of yesterday at Federal Polytechnic, Ado?

You certainly will excel with a right attitude and approach to life.
I love tech gadgets. It's not to compete. I wanna be able to make something out of my life. To know have a worth because I really feel worthless
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Project400: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Boboye4slim:
I love tech gadgets. It's not to compete. I wanna be able to make something out of my life. To know have a worth because I really feel worthless

Would you love to develop your interest in tech gadgets in a classroom or a skill acquisition centre? Your decision to make something good out of life is commendable.
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Boboye4slim(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:

Would you love to develop your interest in tech gadgets in a classroom or a skill acquisition centre? Your decision to make something good out of life is commendable.
a skill acquisition Centre..... Is there one??
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Project400: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Boboye4slim:
a skill acquisition Centre..... Is there one??

Apparently, there are skill acquisition centres around. You could do your findings to know which best meet your needs, in terms of fees, proximity, training module, etc. With greater determination, you can combine a formal classroom training in any higher institution of your choice. At 22, you're strong enough to kill two birds with a stone.

We wish you all the best.
Re: I Need All Of Your Opinions And Contributions Pls!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
hi dear, all hope is not lost, dia are ways you can upgrade ursef for example get a training on ICT n it will give u an edge over ur colleagues, for more advice call 07039167218. she will help u.
Boboye4slim:
So I passed out of secondary school when I was 15yrs I looked around for admission and at 18, got an offer to study estate mgt in fed poly ado ekiti. I really didnt find anything interesting about the course I wasted my time, mingle with bad guys thinking I was still young and making really bad choices. At the end of the day I didn't defend my project I dropped out of the school. It's been 4 years and I'm 22. I'm regretting all of my actions and would love to go back to school. But I'm really ashame I mean just staring over at 22 when my mates in secondary school are graduates and now working.

(1) (Reply)

Training - Fundamentals Of Documents, Records And Archive Management / See What A 10years Old Boy Build / WES Canada Credentialing For Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.