Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World (29577 Views)

My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Naijasinglegirl: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Men are allowed to be Wolverine. While women are expected to grow hair only on their head. Tomorrow, it’s either Etcetera, Lynxx or some random Twitter bully dishing out tips on how ladies should shave the legs, privates, belly and armpits.
Yet these men practice opposite of what they preach. Hardly would you see any man without a savannah forest on his armpit. They think it’s manly and sexy.
And the only places men have neat kini are in p0rn movies.

No wet dreams for women. It’s unfair that men’s version of period is what is biologically referred to as wet dreams. From what I understand, wet dreams happens when they orgasm in their dreams. If a woman experiences same, she’s bundled to a prayer house to be delivered of spiritual husband.

No painful periods for men. Men can keep their wet dreams but nothing would give me more joy than seeing men having a wet dreams cycle.
Let me be more precise. I mean the sort of heavy wet dreams stretching up to one week in a month, and nights that comes with waist pain, abdominal pain and wet dreams cramps.
Ladies, imagine walking into a store to buy a random item and seeing men shopping for Always Ultra for men, Gentlemen Care & co for their wet nightmare. Bliss!

It’s okay for men to be pregnant with food. A big tummy is acceptable for a man. But a woman? Even after 5 set of twins, you are expected to remain sissy. Now the new trend is to lose pregnancy weight 7 days after childbirth.
Do I need to go in on the pressure to keep every part of the body from sagging?
From the tummy, thighs and breasts. And even after wearing a N30,000 bra after childbirth to delay sagginess so society can keep quiet, our husbands would still come at night to massage everything like he’s kneading flour for bread and the next morning, breasts are back to saggy baggy.
And when are we going to start seeing waist trainers for ‘pregnant men’ in the market? When?

A virgin man is an abomination. But a woman is termed as promiscuous if she’s had a body count of two.
A man would spend many years of his life engaging in insert and discharge with all manner of ladies in different continents until it’s time to marry at 42.
He’s celebrated as a hero when he returns to the village to pick a bride from a set of 21 year old virgins. Don’t you watch Nollywood movies?
The above reason is why I shut my windows and doors whenever I sing Beyonce’s ‘Who run the world’ .Who am I deceiving?

A woman can’t even be dirty in peace. We are told to wash our kini three times a day.
We are told to bath twice a day.
We are encouraged to change undies twice a day.
We are told to wipe down there with baby wipes when we pee even when we pee 36 times a day.
Today it’s an article for women to wash from front to back; Tomorrow, its another health article to wash vertically and horizontally, to place the shower head on the ground and spread our legs over it while the warm water flows past our cervix and flushes every yamayama, to avoid any form of toilet soap while washing, to use liquid warm water with two drops of vag1na tightening liquid. Haba?
Brother nodding at this advice, when will you wash that boxers you’ve been wearing for three weeks?

Uncle Gwegs are not legally recognized in Nigeria . In this society of ours, marriage is termed as the ultimate achievement for a woman.
Pastors would spend 15 minutes praying for ladies to meet their Mr Right and a short 56 seconds prayer for men to meet their Miss Right.
Pastor would say, “There are 28 girls in the house weeping for a husband to call their own. Run now to the altar and receive it!”, and 88 of us would run straight to the altar crying. No one ever gets to call out the Uncle Gwegs in the house because marriage is not really a problem for men!!!
Today, it’s a supernatural singles breakthrough programme designed for women.
If only unmarried men go through half the pressure heaped on unmarried ladies. If a woman misbehaves, she is threatened with, “No man will put you inside house with that attitude.”
Sometimes when a man annoys me, I want to say, “No woman would follow you inside house with that attitude” but I hold my peace when I realise my statement would never make sense. It’s a man’s world after all. Or is it not?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/wet-dreams-sweet-reasons-mans-world/

204 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Smellymouth: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
I dey CUM grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Pity cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Omotayor123(f): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Pity cry
Make women just do their thing their way! If not, society fit use frustration kill women.

NSG, Live your life cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ggrin(f): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2016
angry

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by grad2012(f): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Maxi112: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
awww! men rock's

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by fhranchez(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
iz dat all.........ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Hadez(f): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2016
It is a man's world, bt controlled by women tongue

24 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by dollyjoy(f): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Omotayor123:
Pity cry
Make women just do their thing their way! If not, society fit use frustration kill women.

NSG, Live your life cheesy
Tayor longest time,whatup with you?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by dollyjoy(f): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Men world it is but women make the world go round. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Vinshu(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2016
It's not a man's world actually.

It's your society and you allowed your society make it a man's world. If you do the opposite of what society demands it will be the other way around. #Simple

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by misspicy(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Let's be very frank here, it's indeed a man's world.. These things you listed does not only revolve around Nigeria alone but other countries.

A very sane person knows that this life is based on stereotype and prejudice

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Your list is frivolous and baseless by categorising it a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based on. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
I will not object it totally, bcs since inception of the world, men hv always been ahead of women dats the fact, then as things changes so shall dat myth about men ruling change also, i treat every woman i come across same as i treat men
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by PureWays(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2016
It's obvious that it's a man's world, you can argue all you want but it won't change that fact.

A wise woman once told me that:
Women are not always as strong as they seem.

I believe we both need each other, so there isn't any need for comparison.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Trueyarn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

Because most people patronise black clothings/wears more to match, makes black a better colour? rabbish.

Idk, maybe you can become a door mat for men since its not enough that theyve objectified you for long.

Women should stop saying this in Africa, where men are seen as gods, you only make things worse for yourself and other women.

You've always been at the forefront of issues concerning gender equality, don't you think it is time to slow down? You do not have to sound so bitter to make your point. Thing is, that man's world phrase is a thing of the mind and only shallow minded men really think it is a man's world.Trust me, enlightened brothers know better, but the problem is you women tend to come off as insecure with all that feminist attitude, and when you don't win with it...you say ''it is a man's world afterall''...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
DGL B112 "wither the flowering bud"
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
I am tired of this sheeet mein!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Poseidon000: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
It is a man's world, bt controlled by women tongue
[size=13pt]
In your dream abi?

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by Harshirama(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nonsense

Baseless

https://www.reddit.com/comments/3ws26a/

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by jonathan111: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Man's world indeed

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by octopusfreaky(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
Your list are frivolous and baseless by categorising a world thing. You should have been specific on the climate which your observation is based. I believe you're referring to Nigeria and that's okay but even at that no woman likes to associate with dirty and unkempt men. Neither do they want men with protruded stomach.

The problem is that these women have been conditioned to get married at a certain age and overlook such men misdeamenor when amatory entries are made their way. Until the Nigerian society cease from stigmatising unmarried ladies and mounting unceasing pressure on singles to get married, these traits will never stop. Patriarchy is responsible for our backwardness as a country.
I agree with ur points except the marriage issue ,its our culture and dont think it can be changed

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by KimBerlyie: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lmal grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by SortCode(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by spartoo: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Baby u ar 2mussh.. jst incase u get tired of being single, I'll be waiting grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World by BuzzRay(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
its okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.