Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,502 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. (336516 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by amosyanyan(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
femi4:
try and flash the firmware
Pls bro how will I do that I'm a novice
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
amosyanyan:

Pls bro how will I do that I'm a novice
What model
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by amosyanyan(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
femi4:
What model
E5336Bs-2
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
amosyanyan:

E5336Bs-2
Download DC unlocker and try these command below:

at^datalock=”unlock code” (with quotes)
at^maxlcktms=10 (without quotes)

I need your imei to generate the unlock code

Mtd 2:
Flash your firmware with this firmware update https://routerunlock.com/download-huawei-e5336bs-6-firmware-21-210-09-00-00-general/
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Kindly help to Unlock Swift Nomad 4G LTE mifi device
below are the details

Model No. : MF910V
IMEI : 868771020011760

Even if I'll have to pay, I don't mind.

Thanks and God bless
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by wheezyoung(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
ibrigs:
we naw unlocked e5578s premium mifi, permanently lock or relocked B310s-927 and e557ss-320 mifi
contact us here @ 08097188932

we also sell huawei universal 4g mifi for N12,000

Abuja
how much presently?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by yommywindy: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
og1ebere:
HEy huys,

Please I have already unlocked this modem (ZTE MF910V), but I can't see anywhere in the interface to edit the access point name and settings so i can use another sim with it: The screenshots are attached.

Will the access point details be auto configured? I have an ntel sim in there already and it reads as ntel in the interface as shown in the screenshots.

Kindly assist pls!

Pls how did you unlock the ZTE MF910V. Pls any one here know? Kindly assist. WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE

ZTE LTE Ufi
IMEI: 868771020030166
Model: MF910V
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
erumena:
Kindly help to Unlock Swift Nomad 4G LTE mifi device
below are the details

Model No. : MF910V
IMEI : 868771020011760

Even if I'll have to pay, I don't mind.

Thanks and God bless
insert another network sim into the sim the modem then connect the modem to PC using USB cable or wifi, access the modem menu by typing any of this ip into your browser 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1 the press enter

If it asks for username and password use admin as both username and password

It will open an NCK page. were you enter a 16 digit unlock code

contact me on +2347032705611 i can get you the unlock code

i also unlock any other zte modem , huawei modem Alcatel modems

NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by eduzz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abeg bros help me get the unlock code for this Huaweii Model Number: E5172BS-925 IMEI: 357500044935615 thank you
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
eduzz:
Abeg bros help me get the unlock code for this
Huaweii Model Number: E5172BS-925
IMEI: 357500044935615
thank you
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by eduzz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bro you too much joor, abeg your phone number
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Frankysiwo: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
nice job
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
justinguru:

insert another network sim into the sim the modem then connect the modem to PC using USB cable or wifi, access the modem menu by typing any of this ip into your browser 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1 the press enter

NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY

Thanks for your response, just saw the mesage though. Will contact you tomorrow for the code
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2017
eduzz:
Bro you too much joor, abeg your phone number
check my signature
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please, how did you unlock yours. I have same type of modem
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
og1ebere:
HEy huys,

Please I have already unlocked this modem (ZTE MF910V), but I can't see anywhere in the interface to edit the access point name and settings so i can use another sim with it: The screenshots are attached.

Will the access point details be auto configured? I have an ntel sim in there already and it reads as ntel in the interface as shown in the screenshots.

Kindly assist pls!

Please, how did you unlock yours cos I have same type of modem. Thanks
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by hodonuu: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
erumena:

Thanks for your response, just saw the mesage though. Will contact you tomorrow for the code

Working to get the solution to this zte, cos justinguru probably will charge u a ridiculous amount lying that it is due to exchange rate bla bla bla lies when in reality it is just a calculator
He lied about this exchange rate bullshit until I figured out how to unlock the huawei e5372 myself for free
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
hodonuu:

Working to get the solution to this zte, cos justinguru probably will charge u a ridiculous amount lying that it is due to exchange rate bla bla bla lies when in reality it is just a calculator
He lied about this exchange rate bullshit until I figured out how to unlock the huawei e5372 myself for free

Whoa! Thanks Bro, thank God he didn't pick his call. But I think you should be appreciated. Will wait for your response then.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
hodonuu:

lmao ..if it was just a calculator why dont you see free zte 16 digit unlock code generators all over the internet or people droppping zte unlock codes for free
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let me explain how this works

For older zte modems the ask for 12 digit unlock code and imei usually start with 35

For new zte modems they ask for 16 digits unlock code and thier imei starts with 86 ..theres no offline calculator for this yet,

Now for those who have zte modems that are not supported by the cracked dc unlocker usually called dc crap , you will need dc unlocker credits to unlock some of the supported models which is bought in euros and will still cost you

Now for the huawei modems

If you have any huawei modems whose models start with 55 57 58 or better still any model from 55 above example E5573 they are classified under algo v4 which has a calculator quite alright but can cant be calculated by imei ..instead you calculate it by hash code which you have to generate either by changing the firmware or using dcunlocker

The same goes for some huawei routers like B310

For alcatel too the older ones can easily be generated ..the newer ones cost a token

Same goes for phones

so guys if you've got any device to unlock just buzz me

consultancy is free anything you wanna know just ask ..if i know it i will tell you ..if i dont i will tell you also
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
hodonuu:

Mr hodonu am not here to question you expertise ..you do your stuff and i do mine ... the ones you find easy to generate codes for you do them and distribute and thats a good thing now when you are not able to get those unlock codes easily either due to your limitation in knowledge...you then decide to take out you frustration on me because i do what you cannot do ..maybe the thanks you get from people is getting into your head and youve forgotte that not every thing is free ...please stick to dropping your free codes ..anyone you cannot do leave it to the experts okay...no be me talk say make you no abi am..if you wanna learn i can teach you ...both for phones and modems
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by hodonuu: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
justinguru:

lmao ..if it was just a calculator why dont you see free zte 16 digit unlock code generators all over the internet or people droppping zte unlock codes for free

You have a problem comprehending English language?.
Instead of rushing to respond before reading properly, learn to read properly first before responding.
I was referring to the rubbish lies you said about getting me the huawei e5372 code....There you lied that your ridiculous price was caused because of the high exchange rate when in reality it was just a free code from the calculator or are you gonna deny that lie?
You were justifying your ridiculous amount with the exchange rate ..Your words were "sorry my price is high because of dollar rate" ...But in reality it was just a free unlock code calculator u greedy kid....Next time u wanna charge don't lie about it because when I exposed the truth ,even you felt stupid
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by hodonuu: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
justinguru:

Mr hodonu am not here to question you expertise ..you do your stuff and i do mine ... the ones you find easy to generate codes for you do them and distribute and thats a good thing now when you are not able to get those unlock codes easily either due to your limitation in knowledge...you then decide to take out you frustration on me because i do what you cannot do ..maybe the thanks you get from people is getting into your head and youve forgotte that not every thing is free ...please stick to dropping your free codes ..anyone you cannot do leave it to the experts okay...no be me talk say make you no abi am..if you wanna learn i can teach you ...both for phones and modems

You stupid liar , the one i contacted you for didn't need algo 4!! But yet u lied u need to pay dollar because of your stupid defense in trying to justify your ridiculous price...does huawei e5372 require algo 4?? Yet u still lied about exchange rate on a free calculator, you selfish deceptive deceitful liar
Yes you work your stuff and i give free stuff but don't try to work your stuff with lies ...It makes U feel very stupid when the truth us exposed and no the thanks isn't getting into my head, my exposure about your lies are pissing u off in your head and the fact i have been giving the codes free makes you even mad because that bla bla rubbish high exchange rate bullshit u spewed didn't work for me and now u loosing clients you could have gotten cos i give them for free
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2017
justinguru:

NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY

Why are you not picking your calls or responding to my text message?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
erumena:

Why are you not picking your calls or responding to my text message?

whats your number i received alot of calls...just call me again
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2017
hodonuu:

You stupid liar , the one i contacted you for didn't need algo 4!! But yet u lied u need to pay dollar because of your stupid defense in trying to justify your ridiculous price...does huawei e5372 require algo 4?? Yet u still lied about exchange rate on a free calculator, you selfish deceptive deceitful liar
Yes you work your stuff and i give free stuff but don't try to work your stuff with lies ...It makes U feel very stupid when the truth us exposed and no the thanks isn't getting into my head, my exposure about your lies are pissing u off in your head and the fact i have been giving the codes free makes you even mad because that bla bla rubbish high exchange rate bullshit u spewed didn't work for me and now u loosing clients you could have gotten cos i give them for free
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by erumena(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Finally got my Swift 4G nomad mifi MF910V modem unlocked.

@hodonuu thanks for giving out your stuffs free, you are the best! I admire you.

@justinguru thanks also for your response, but you don't have to know a number before picking your call, yes you get lots of calls from people, it doesn't stop you from flashing back those you missed. Plus, I sent a text to you, I'm sure you read it and saw the callers number.

For those that want to get theirs unlocked, I had to browse the net and got this site https://www.imei-server.com/product-319-zte.html

You'll pay a token anyway, it's $3.60 to be precise for my modem(N1,200 that's how much GTB charged my debit card), I did it this morning around 6am and got the code 1pm.

I'm actually using my MTN 4G sim with it to browse as we speak.

Let me know if you need any further info.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by sebago: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2017
hodonuu abi wetin dem dey call you...u don come again anywere u see justinguru u go dey show your illiteracy ...anybody tell u say make you no collect money....

erumena didn't you eventually pay for the unlock ...or did hodunuu give you that one free ...una two na birds of the same feather
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by hodonuu: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
sebago:
hodonuu abi wetin dem dey call you...u don come again anywere u see justinguru u go dey show your illiteracy ...anybody tell u say make you no collect money....

erumena didn't you eventually pay for the unlock ...or did hodunuu give you that one free ...una two na birds of the same feather

Sebago= justinguru aka deceptive liar

Justinguru is the same person as sebago
Same deceptive liar with the same website infogurus.net

Also in the past when i exposed what an unrepentant liar justinguru was ,guess the only idiot that came to his defense? No other person but his clone "sebago" ! And unsurprisingly again, he logged in with his other username trying to defend his other username

Now you can see how deceptive and deceitful this kid will go that he needs to create different usernames for his schemes

Proof below

justinguru:
follow the steps in the link below.. you will need to create an account to be able to download the unlocking tools
http://infogurus.net/pc-tutorialshow-to's/how-to-unlock-any-zte-modem-for-free!!!!/

if you get stuck let me know

sebago:
Most of us probably know what changing imei entails and the advantage it gives smartphone users in nigeria, one of the many advantages is that

It enables you use glo bis subscription on your phone which gives you 3gb data for just 1000 naira

Without wasting much time.. here is how to go about

First you will need to root your phone
How to root your phone

Download this apk file from here

Please note that you have to check mark "Unknown Sources" from Settings-> Security which will allow you to install apps other than from Google Play Store.

Install the app and it should look like this on the screenshot below

Now tap "Start Root" to initiate the rooting procedure on your Android Smartphone. Rest of the process is automated and it will take few minutes to complete. Once completed you will see a similar screen like the one given below.

Changing your huawei IMEI

For continuation visit http://www.infogurus.net/index.php/topic,62.msg64.html#msg64

sebago:
very educative forum http://www.infogurus.net
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by asugrin(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
erumena:
Finally got my Swift 4G nomad mifi MF910V modem unlocked.

@hodonuu thanks for giving out your stuffs free, you are the best! I admire you.

@justinguru thanks also for your response, but you don't have to know a number before picking your call, yes you get lots of calls from people, it doesn't stop you from flashing back those you missed. Plus, I sent a text to you, I'm sure you read it and saw the callers number.

For those that want to get theirs unlocked, I had to browse the net and got this site https://www.imei-server.com/product-319-zte.html

You'll pay a token anyway, it's $3.60 to be precise for my modem(N1,200 that's how much GTB charged my debit card), I did it this morning around 6am and got the code 1pm.

I'm actually using my MTN 4G sim with it to browse as we speak.

Let me know if you need any further info.
please I need further info on how to unlock mine .... I have the exact type of modem zte LTE ufi mf910v
please give me procedure from d start... thanks or we can chat or Whatsapp for fast response. plz I will need your number
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by asugrin(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
hodonuu:

please I need your help ... I want to unlock my zte LTE ufi Mf910v

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (79) (Reply)

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.