Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car (932 Views)

When Does It Become Unlawful To Drive A Car Without A Registered Plate Number / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos / How Much Does It Cost To Learn How To Drive A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by Chimezie198(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2016
share ur experience while u were still learning how to drive a car.
as for me I'm still learning, just to master marching d clutch while changing gear
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Well, it wasn't a difficult task for me, the only place I experienced a little glitch was the use of the clutch and gas pedal simultaneously but was resolved within a day. Needed no lesson driving auto.
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
I did not have much problem learning how to drive because I used to observe others drive and I played a lot of car racing games. The main problem was clutch-releasing which I got in a short time.
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by oluwanoni: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
I first went to a driving school when I was 17 years, learnt all the basic but no vehicle to practise/Bash lipsrsealed grin

Fast forward years, my Dad kept pressing me to drive, I told when I get my car I would, when I got my car it became history( under one day I was on the road, I guess that why its better to learn manual, .....now dad uses me like his personal driver, what he has been waiting for.
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Not difficult for me. Learnt with manual.
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
I went to driving school but not really graduate there but have put manual car on the road , now am driving automatic smoothly but with a L sign on the car.
Re: Your Experience While Learning How To Drive A Car by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
reverse parking and big roundabouts have to be the hardest part of learning to drive. Still learning tho, we'll just have to see how tomorrow's lesson goes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Explain This Icon On A 2008 Toyota Corolla / Quick Sale: Toyota Camry 03: 1.8M (negotiable) / Days Of The Internal Combustion Engines Are Numbered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.