Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48389 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by slodot2000: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

Brother i am really impressed with your new looks. i think it takes discipline and determination to achieve such goal.

i'm battling the losing weight thing and it bothers me due diseases associated with weight gain, would want to achieve the same tremendous weight loss as you.

Please share more details on how you did it, especially the dieting aspect, the skipping rope.. how many minutes per day do you skip?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by tunezvic(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Una no try for the guy at all. Chai! If the guy posted a pix of how he gained weight una go still complain....

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MadCow1: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol

You owned this thread.. grin

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Natascha(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beutiful Results!!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:

You owned this thread.. grin

Hahaha. What I do nah?.. I only did critical review on the pictures..

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Eeroh95(m): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Seems the skipping and dieting is yet to get to your head because the size is still the same... Lol
omo you get bad mouth ooo

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Eeroh95(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Keneking:
That's the mark of Poverty
shut up if you don't have anything to comment
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Eeroh95(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
showblack:
But op u know handsome again Wetting we go do abt Dat one na
start adding weight again
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Eeroh95(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.

If i dont i might grow fat later.

If only someone knows how.

But Op you looked way better before na.

See as you kon resemble midget now.
I know how to reduce boobs ooo
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Wizkoko(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

Post a picture, let's see grin

Don't worry, I'll post it when I finally get the muscular legs, so that you'll see the before and after. grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Wizkoko(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Eeroh95:
I know how to reduce boobs ooo

Bad gbedu is when you increase them while trying to reduce them.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by asumo12: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
ggrin:
wetin u see? shocked:ooshocked

The guy look gayish!

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by akagson: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
The next thing you do now is pack some solid muscles on. You'll like yourself. It would make everything become proportional.

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by uyplus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
This guy must be HIV positive. He is a known homosexual and the risk of contracting HIV amongst his gay mates is as gigh as 90%. Gay asshole!!! He is not normal. See pics of this gay lord.

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Iprofit: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
I tried hard to convince my self That this is not sickness But I couldn't.
.I still love your old self
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
nice one dude,keep it up...excess fat inceases the risk of hypertension and diabetes and all their problems
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by chidarlus(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

well sleep and food is how we gain weight i guess so take your food intake down to a meal a day and sleep 4/5 hours a day and within 3mnths you will loose x amount of kilos... Hope your old enough to understand that this is unhealthy and you will gain it all back once you eat and sleep again... So don't bother.

Just make your portions smaller & eat often and drink at least 1lt of water a day. Cut your carbs down (rice, pasta, bread and Sugar intake) and Don't eat too much red meat (eat it twice a week, and chicken for the rest of the week) Meat is bad for your figure...

the problem is not gaining d weight all back but the harm u may incur on ur health..... reducing ur diet to once a day will definitely cause physiological stress...ur body physiological respond will be dat of flight or fight which sends signal to the brain to coordinate to stimulate hormonal secretion of epinephrine and cortisol, which has long term bad effect on ur body physiology by either increasing ur blood pressure or by reducing ur insulin utilization.
if u really wanna lose weight follow these simple but strict steps and lose 6kg in 5weeks
1) dieting ....this is a crucial step towards losing weight...if ur daily intake of calories exceeds utilized calories daily , ur body will store the calories in form of fat...so adjust ur diet to suit the type of ur daily activity

recommend dieting for an average Nigerian ---2glasses of water few minutes after waking up(although some people do have water retention due to increased sodium ion in dia system,so might not be recommended for such people) then u re free to eat light food and make sure to include veggie to ur breakfast...then in d afternoon feel free to eat something heavy but in moderate quantity especially whole grains with lots of fruits. before eating drink 2/3 glasses of water to avoid eating too much then in d evening avoid extending dinner beyond 6-7pm to enhance utilization of calories gotten from dinner before going to bed(dinner should be very light) and feel free to add lots of veggies/ fibres to ur daily diet and avoid soda and refined grains like poison and DO NOT SKIP MEALS

EXERCISING is the second step towards lose of weight because it help get rid of unused calories gotten from food which can be converted to stored fat. target cardio exercises such as running , skipping of rope, jogging, climbing of steps in increased tempo, biking and even SAFE SEX in different positions especially for the guys ......skipping is better at burning fat if done properly because its fun and easy to do
MY 1 CENT!!!

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by deebrain(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thumbs up.....

More healthy benefits to come....
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by stefanweeks: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

lmao

Why so much wickedness grin cheesy cry
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by chidarlus(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
silverdam:
I know so many people are battling with weight issues. I decided to share these pictures to motivate others no to give up. I used to weight 110kg, i wasn't happy cos to get fitted clothes is a problem. I tried using some drugs to lose the weight but it wasn't helping. I was just too lazy to exercise or diet cos i love food so much.

Then something happened that triggered my determination to lose the weight in a very healthy way, which was dieting and exercising. The only exercise i did was skipping of rope, i jumped rope 30mins everyday. So within 5 months of skipping rope and dieting, i lost a whopping 34kg.

Although my goal was to reach 70kg but Nigerians with their mentality, they were already insinuating I'm HIV positive or I'm suffering from eating disorder. I just had to stop at 76kg, also they said I'm ugly and not good looking anymore. My health is very important to me, I'm healthy, smart and light. Finally i don't spend 6hrs while shopping for clothes anymore, i spend less than 2hrs cos i easily get my size and the best. I love myself but my health is important....

congrats brother, losing 34kg in 5months is not a day job and I bet thousands of obsessed people all over the world would be happy to achieve what you have achieved ... haven said that , I would also love to comment on your method....from what I can judge from the picture, I dont think your methods(if its actually true) is/are healthy!!!....from my knowledge of skipping as cardio type of exercising, u should have EVENLY reduction in weight and not LOCALIZED shedding off of weight, because your head definitely did not shed off and am not impressed cause it looks a lil bit unhealthy!!!....but there is no such thing as never in d real world, but all the same congrats
but lemme also chip in that if ur weight now is actually 76kg,its still not a safe weight for you cause judging from the height in ur second pics..u are kinda low on the height level(dont wanna use the word "short"wink which put ur BMI way above the healthy range of 18.5-24.5....all the same congrats cos e no easy o jare!!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ClintonDal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I need to loose small weight on my boobs too.
If i dont i might grow fat later.
If only someone knows how.
But Op you looked way better before na.
See as you kon resemble midget now.
My dear no vex, is it that breast on your profile that you want to reduce? Cos they are pointing towards the ground even with the help of bra.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Praise God.... He is now a man!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ernecy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
grin cheesy ur mouth go put u 4 trouble o.. grin

@op, to lose heat fat, hit ur head on the wall 10times every 5 hours for 1 week cheesy grin

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by lankieman: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
O boy u bad o. Loooooool. grin
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by vchykp(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=15pt]Una don stop to dey loss weight for FB, nah Nairaland now abi..? Go check wetin dey do u oo, no be weight you loss oo[/size]
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Coraje(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
but somehow i still prefer his before picture. Guy you just loose weight ni. Instead mey you comot big chest and six packs. why dem no go talk sey u look like HIV patient
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by KingTom(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
kinglekan:

Dokita eyin na ri kokoro yen abi? grin

Oba Lekan Kini itunmo yen shocked see wetin dey confuse men of earth when I see these ones the first words that escape from my mouth are gba owo yen ki o si malo grin

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by ggrin(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
asumo12:

The guy look gayish!

I no dy o lipsrsealed
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Stanley08(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland?! Loooooool!

CHIIIIINEEEEEKE!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khalhokage(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
sinistermind:
There is a limit to which I can lose weight. Talking about clothes, I still get nice clothes. Though I was disturbed about the way I was getting fat, then I used a drug that helped and i'm just fine wit the way I am now and i' far from lepa.

What drug is that?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by byvan03: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
The old you looks much better, skinny doesn't sit well on guys.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Destinygrl(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol this op got guts with all the K.Os flying around he still didn't tk down his pics.

nairalanders can send someone to an early grave or commit suicide Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)