Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet (48388 Views)

14 Days Detox And Diet Plan. A Real Life Saver / My Yummy Skin Care And Weightloss Regimen!from 95kg To 70kg. / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

e b like say na ring de hin hand, I de suspect him wife
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by sinistermind(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
khalhokage:

What drug is that?

Slim k
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Akerry(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
frisky2good:
Guy, abeg go collect your weight back from where you throw am.
exactly! d guy now looks like an hepatitis patient
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Ojugunrege(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3629899_img20160420110719_jpeg17939013c5073754560527c1281fc0e4

The one thing they never tell you is that your head can not loose weight... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now the Nigga has a Rottweiler's head on a Doberman Pincher body looking like some African Johnny Bravo.. grin grin grin grin grin

With his skinny jeans looking like a flaming fairy.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin bwawawa.. lolzzzzz
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by jinkxMonsoon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
wow i'll love to try that... where can I even get a big skipping rope.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Ojugunrege(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
kinglekan:

buhahahahahqhq grin

lolzzzzzzz
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MsBella: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congratulations. Try to body-build to add some bulk.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by showblack(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
banmee:

You can tell that he did not lose weight the right way.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by MadCow1: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:

Hahaha. What I do nah?.. I only did critical review on the pictures..

Hmmm..

Do you know 'ozzyman' on Facebook? An Australian dude that does funny critical reviews of videos?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by chidarlus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akerry:
exactly! d guy now looks like an hepatitis patient
lol....hepatitis patient via empirical diagnosis by dr akerry
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Hmmm..

Do you know 'ozzyman' on Facebook? An Australian dude that does funny critical reviews of videos?

Nope.. I don't know him..
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by cardoctor(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
So many nutty professor pictures here.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by AyeeIdris(f): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Your mistake is that you went full cardio without strength training. You may have lost weight but you are not firm or bulked. Ideally, you should have done both. That's why you research before any fitness regime. No too late sha
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by AyeeIdris(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2016
nubian999:

well sleep and food is how we gain weight i guess so take your food intake down to a meal a day and sleep 4/5 hours a day and within 3mnths you will loose x amount of kilos... Hope your old enough to understand that this is unhealthy and you will gain it all back once you eat and sleep again... So don't bother.

Just make your portions smaller & eat often and drink at least 1lt of water a day. Cut your carbs down (rice, pasta, bread and Sugar intake) and Don't eat too much red meat (eat it twice a week, and chicken for the rest of the week) Meat is bad for your figure...,

Madam don't misdirect people on sleep na. Bo! U wanna lose weight. Sleep maximum 8hours every day
Your body needs to refresh and you burn calories as you sleep. So get good sleep please
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Pillyportions(f): 12:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Its lyk ur field is on health. Thumbs up for d write up.
chidarlus:
the problem is not gaining d weight all back but the harm u may incur on ur health..... reducing ur diet to once a day will definitely cause physiological stress...ur body physiological respond will be dat of flight or fight which sends signal to the brain to coordinate to stimulate hormonal secretion of epinephrine and cortisol, which has long term bad effect on ur body physiology by either increasing ur blood pressure or by reducing ur insulin utilization.
if u really wanna lose weight follow these simple but strict steps and lose 6kg in 5weeks
1) dieting ....this is a crucial step towards losing weight...if ur daily intake of calories exceeds utilized calories daily , ur body will store the calories in form of fat...so adjust ur diet to suit the type of ur daily activity

recommend dieting for an average Nigerian ---2glasses of water few minutes after waking up(although some people do have water retention due to increased sodium ion in dia system,so might not be recommended for such people) then u re free to eat light food and make sure to include veggie to ur breakfast...then in d afternoon feel free to eat something heavy but in moderate quantity especially whole grains with lots of fruits. before eating drink 2/3 glasses of water to avoid eating too much then in d evening avoid extending dinner beyond 6-7pm to enhance utilization of calories gotten from dinner before going to bed(dinner should be very light) and feel free to add lots of veggies/ fibres to ur daily diet and avoid soda and refined grains like poison and DO NOT SKIP MEALS

EXERCISING is the second step towards lose of weight because it help get rid of unused calories gotten from food which can be converted to stored fat. target cardio exercises such as running , skipping of rope, jogging, climbing of steps in increased tempo, biking and even SAFE SEX in different positions especially for the guys ......skipping is better at burning fat if done properly because its fun and easy to do
MY 1 CENT!!!
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2016
AyeeIdris:

Madam don't misdirect people on sleep na. Bo! U wanna lose weight. Sleep maximum 8hours every day
Your body needs to refresh and you burn calories as you sleep. So get good sleep please

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khalhokage(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2016
sinistermind:

Slim k
Please how do I get it? you said it worked for you?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Ibro2005: 6:01am On Apr 23, 2016
It us only closed and wide shots
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by sinistermind(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2016
khalhokage:

Please how do I get it? you said it worked for you?

Yes it did, suppressed my appetite and has no side effects.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khalhokage(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2016
sinistermind:

Yes it did, suppressed my appetite and has no side effects.
Would I be able to get at any pharmacy?
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by sinistermind(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2016
khalhokage:

Would I be able to get at any pharmacy?

Don't think so, I got it from a friend.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Destinygrl(f): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2016
AUDIENCE : Consumer
ISSUE : Bethel Nutritional Consulting, Inc. is
recalling one lot of SLIM-K Capsules to the
consumer level. The firm was informed by the US
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that a
sample of SLIM-K collected and tested by the
FDA was found to contain sibutramine,
desmethylsibutramine, and phenolphthalein.
Products containing sibutramine pose a threat to
consumers besause sibutramine can increase
blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some patients
and may present a risk for those with a history of
coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure,
arrhythmias or stroke. These products may also
interact in life threatening ways with other
medications a consumer may be taking. Health
risks associated with phenolphthalein could
include potentially serious gastrointestinal
disturbances, irregular heartbeat, and cancer with
long-term use.
RECOMMENDATION : Consumers should not
consume SLIM-K Capsules and should return it
immediately to the place of purchase.
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm427682.htm

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Greatbeard(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2016
You look amazing ,pay no mind to the people saying you are ugly... you are not . you look better, healthier and happier, now hit the gym and add some muscle definition to your frame,if you can't subscribe to a gym(this is naija),try using body weight exercises.
you are used to being fat,lose that mentality and that posture and watch your confidence shoot through the roof. start by 30 push-ups a day and slowly progress to 100.
once again, Great job on the weight loss,people envy what they can't do.
BEST REGARDS.

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Akerry(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2016
chidarlus:
lol....hepatitis patient via empirical diagnosis by dr akerry
check it out........the OP is actually hiding something from us
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khalhokage(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
sinistermind:

Ok thanks
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by khalhokage(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
sinistermind:

Ok thanks
sinistermind:

Ok thanks
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by chidarlus(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Akerry:
check it out........the OP is actually hiding something from us
nah...d dude no gat hepatitis sir...he just approached his weight lost program wrongly (I guess)
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by chidarlus(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pillyportions:
Its lyk ur field is on health. Thumbs up for d write up.
thanks a bunch
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by vanvick247(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Op, Plz will really like to know wat ur own diet entailed during d period of shedding weight.
Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Besto(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2016
vanvick247:
@Op, Plz will really like to know wat ur own diet entailed during d period of shedding weight.

Try the fat diminisher program.. The result will amaze you

Re: My Weightloss Pictures, I Lost 34kg With Skipping Rope And Diet by Focused2day: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
You look better as a fat guy.
True

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos)