Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Checkout Military Women From Eritrea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Checkout Military Women From Eritrea (37831 Views)

Peace Of The Brave: Ethiopia's Abiy And Eritrea's Afewerki Declare End Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties / What Eritrea’s Polygamy Hoax Tells Us About The State Of African News Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Agu87(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
They are average looking... Nothing special
bad belle....like say u fine pass them...wowo girl

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
HolyHero:
Oh my gosh see babes... This is enough motivation to join the military... Why are they not enough nigerian girls in the military... Well most of them are lazy asses_ who go around gold digging and looking for men to bear their financial burden... Gosh... So pathetic
They are military too but di...ck military. They are soldiers on bed.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by fm7070: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
these ones are not soldiers. maybe they just put on the camouflage.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Get a pair of clippers and fix their problem. Who goes into combat with fully grown hair?
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by eLcastro(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Brymo:
i wanted this from her. Those gals r mind blowing with a make up free face, and i bet u d r sapiosexuals not telenova, telenovela, kipin up d kardashians zombies, we ve around naw. If u know wat i mean.
lol...i get one crush 4 one telenovela babe tho..buh bro nw nw u don summarise dos gals

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Must you turn everything against nigerian Women? Must you deride Them?
Just because you've had bad experiences doesn't mean you should come here and spew venom
Nawa oh.
HolyHero:
Oh my gosh see babes... This is enough motivation to join the military... Why are they not enough nigerian girls in the military... Well most of them are lazy asses_ who go around gold digging and looking for men to bear their financial burden... Gosh... So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
So your mother is a rubbish Woman?
Be careful of the things you say
I'm very sure your mother is nigerian, and now you've concluded that nigerian women are not real, and they are rubbish
And because you date ratchet, classless, lazy babe's don't give you the right to conclude that the average Nigerian girl is a gold digger
It's your bad luck that you date the wrong kind of girls. If you want the classy, hard working independent woman, you should step up your game and stop settling for trash.
osabuohein:
I know it can't be their nigerian counterparts. They're too lazy and unproductive. An average Nigerian girl sees a relationship as a financial bail-out from poverty and also a poverty alleviation progrm. These are the real women and not the rubbish ones you see in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
So I'm guessing your mother and sisters are baboons too
And do you think any lady would look at you twice if you go to that Country?
Do you think you as a nigerian man has any value in that Country? Let me tell you that you'd be treated like trash and the treatment you get from nigerian babe's here would even be better than how you'd be treated over there
So don't get your hopes up. Beautiful ladies like that would not settle for trash.
summerflame:
Where Can I get a visa to that country?. I must marry like 10 babes from there instead of our ugly forming baboons we have here in Nigeria.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by tuzle(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
ha! no wonder
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by tuzle(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Do you think you as a nigerian man has any value in that Country? Let me tell you that you'd be treated like trash and the treatment you get from nigerian babe's here would even be better than how you'd be treated over there
So don't get your hopes up. Beautiful ladies like that would not settle for trash.
sista cool down now.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lmao @ all the insults
Typical reaction of a mofo when pissed off by the truth
If you like, fůck all the categories of women in the world, it doesn't change the fact that you date only trash, and you're nothing but trash
So, run along and go back to your job of cleaning toilets kiss
I won't debase myself to reply a shįt packer any further kiss
osabuohein:
see this secondhand product talking. I won't even bang you even if you're the last person on earth. See who's talking about class. You don baff. I've tasted Asians, Caucasians, hispanoids and mixed race and you don't even measure to the shittt that comes out of their backside. You that can even be priced like tomatoes is talking. Go and hide your ugly and worthless self somewhere. You're not in the league of females I roll with cos you're a Belgium and worn out engine. How much do you charge? I can pay o. Do you want cash or cheque? Naira or Euro or Dollars? Ogun kill your head there.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by SIRRDIQ(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
DICKtator:
Eritrea!!!!!.

Did you know that Eritrea women played an active part in the liberation of their country?

Google Eritrea women fighters!!

grin grin grin grin
.....most women played a good part in their country liberation even here in Nigeria.....so u are following Eritea for a purpose....long life sir...
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by HolyHero: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Must you turn everything against nigerian Women? Must you deride Them?
Just because you've had bad experiences doesn't mean you should come here and spew venom
Nawa oh.
stop being delusional

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
I can see that you just wanted to flaunt a new word you just learnt
It's alright as long as you don't use it in the wrong context
And I just checked your profile picture and I Realize that... i shouldn't be having a conversation with you.
Ignore that I ever mentioned you
Bye kiss
HolyHero:
stop being delusional
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
i had to check your profile and I must say I agreed with you.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by halmeyd(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
wait oo,dat means u re also average looking ,judgin by ur dp,d grl in d middle nd d oda grl on her right re way cuter dan u.
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
you smoke weed this morning undecided
he said the truth.. if you can't handle it,then kill yaself... ugly naija girls.. mtcheeew
#teamforeigngirls

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow I just saw this
My afternoon is going splendid, thanks for asking
I can see you didn't have the balls to quote me directly
And you've sucessfuly just displayed how empty brained you are
Is this your best Shot?
I would have loved to stay and chat but I don't engage ninny hammers
It's just a pity that you'll end up as someone's husband and father. It's sad indeed. This new generation of "men" is doomed.
I shall not grace you with further replies kiss
summerflame:
Well, madam baboon, I won't insult your parents cos I am cultured, your stupidity is outta this world, don't die of frustration, you are nothing but a cheap attention seeking chimpanzee. I am an Ibadan boy, u know what it means?. You are a loss and waste to this present generation, Girl of a low esteemed life. How is your afternoon going babe?
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by HolyHero: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
And I just checked your profile picture and I Realize that... i shouldn't be having a conversation with you.
Bye kiss
pls do me a favour

swerve!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Siddeek:
Mtcheeew... Ugly whores...

Wtf See beef!!! Let's see your pics!!! Even a blind person can't call these ladies ugly !!! Wow!! Such jealousy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Siddeek:
Mtcheeew... Ugly whores...

Wtf See beef!!! Let's see your pics!!! Even a blind person can't call these ladies ugly !!! Wow!! Such jealousy!
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:

Jealousy, envy and hate towards your betters? That's rather typical of average person's

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
please don't insult anybody's mum here.. he only stated his opinion and if you're not okay with it then you can counter it constructively. This is one of the problems with Nigerian girls, quick to throw insult but yet they aren't productive in anyway. Why wont men choose foreign girls over you guys.
Be Civil!!
Its a Public Forum

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by ireneony(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Almakura:
i had to check your profile and I must say I agreed with you.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by summerflame(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well, you are just a clueless nincompoop, get a life,. At times, nature do give some parents some tattered gift, you are just a perfect example of a donated sperms and failed abortion.

U have a nice boobs boo, what's good?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by yinkslinks(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well how do I confirm that?
ireneony:
I'm better looking than them grin
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
It has always being my childhood dream to join Eritrea Army grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by shakrullah(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
HolyHero:
i am just stating the obvious.. I aint delusional
O yes u are
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by shakrullah(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bye kiss
Sister fabulous stop wasting ur time replying those guys. they are jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.