Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat (61908 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
I cooked this noodles same way we all make noodles in our homes. Only difference is I added more ingredients with the noodles and added the cooked shredded chicken at the end.

Cooking Procedure:

First, I boiled the shredded chicken with onion and salt for about 3 minutes because it cooked very fast. Then I boiled water for the noodles, added both the noodles and vegetables at the same time, waited for about a minute before adding the sardines. Noodles cooks really fast, in about 6 minutes it was ok for me then I added both the shredded chicken and delicious stock, stirred, waited a few seconds and turned off the heat.

INGREDIENTS below...

If you do not like noodles, you can actually cook spaghetti or macaroni like this, but increase cooking time from five minutes to ten or more.
Ingredients:

Water
A handful shredded chicken
I medium sized onion bulb for boiling the chicken and adding with vegetables
3 small packs noodles
3 large carrots, I cooked some and left some for garnishing
1 small green pepper
2 small sized tatashe
2 cabbage leaves
1 can sardines

Large serving noodles

Hot noodles

Shredded chicken with salt, water, oinion

Noodles and veggies added same time

Sardines in noodles

Shredded chicken and stock

Happy cooking!

Recipe Source: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/04/noodles-with-sardines-chicken-crunchy.html

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Cutehector(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Dats the reason why men need wives

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by okirewaju(f): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
How do people eat chicken without frying it?

24 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
okirewaju:
How do people eat chicken without frying it?

It's shredded chicken. Try grilled chicken, tastes better and healthier than fried.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by okirewaju(f): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Twinkie8:
It's shredded chicken. Try grilled chicken, tastes better and healthier than fried.
Grilled chicken i can eat that but the one in the pics was just boiled and shredded right? Or do i grill then shred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2016
okirewaju:
Grilled chicken i can eat that but the one in the pics was just boiled and shredded right? Or do i grill then shred?
The one in the pic you can't fry it. Bought already shredded chicken to be sautéed or cooked this way. It's in sheds you'll love it. I too cannot eat other chicken parts that are just boiled without Frying or grilling.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by tope24(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
This is yummy, especially the shredded chicken part. Please post recipies. Some of us would like to try this out sometime. Anyways i'm new to food section. Hoping to find it helpful

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
What's this called again, please?
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
tope24:
This is yummy, especially the shredded chicken part. Please post recipies. Some of us would like to try this out sometime. Anyways i'm new to food section. Hoping to find it helpful
The recipe is already on the blog.scroll back up to follow the link beside Recipe Source.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enypie:
Noodles
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Twinkie8: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enypie:
indomie
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by okirewaju(f): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twinkie8:
The one in the pic you can't fry it. Bought already shredded chicken to be sautéed or cooked this way. It's in sheds you'll love it. I too cannot eat other chicken parts that are just boiled without Frying or grilling.
Ok, i understand perfectly now.

Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twinkie8:
indomie

I see.. thanks jare.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by mumtriplet2: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
yummy.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
no food sweet reach food wey olosho cook

25 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by sweetilicious(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2016
I love this. Definitely give It a trial one day
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by stephnie1(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2016
Nyum nyum kiss
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by DirtyGold: 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
Looks good... But, if you have time to gather all those stuffs and prepare this, it means you are not hungry!

What's tha business?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by yomalex(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
Before nko?
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ichommy(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
Nice Information.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by winkmart: 3:12pm On May 04, 2016
ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE GOOD... THE NOODLES IS THE POISON

7 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by khalhokage(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2016
It's spaghetti or pasta not noddles, they're different.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by unapapadeycraze: 3:12pm On May 04, 2016
Which lady will cook this for me? I'm single. Ladies, Pm me. I like good foods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
na spagetti or na idiomi be dis ? undecided

all dis indomi generation selfundecided undecided undecided

abg bring better fufu with egusi soup mak i chop grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Diasyluv(f): 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
Nyc one**Running to practice it**
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by ireneony(f): 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
I can't eat this kind of noodles, it's over cooked and oily.

This is how noodles everyone wants to eat supposed to look like

36 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by MadCow1: 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
Choi!! See Lem!! shocked shocked

Sadly, It does not matter how you cook it, I just cant eat Noodles.. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by haywire07(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2016
I don't want everyone to eat undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:15pm On May 04, 2016
Can't waste all these ingredients on just noodles (indomie)oo...My brothers go swear for me....Sphagetti /pasta all the way

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.