Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat (61906 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
TedBaker:
Babes wsup nw. Come n Marry Me na, so dat u no go pity me again. I swear I never carry Olosho b4, Not for one day.
lol cheesy
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Molz(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2016
This is how they get chased out of their husband's house
all the times wasted to cook this oily noodles could have bin used to arrange a sumptuous vegetable soup with egusi with a very nice EBA to go with...,
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2016
Twinkie8:
It's shredded chicken. Try grilled chicken, tastes better and healthier than fried.
if the meat isn't fried.... I never eat it.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
obontami:

Its like you don't know I love food more than sex
As in I don't joke with food at all, as a matter of fact I ve already pitched my tent here
I will be more regular in this section hence forth
So deal with it my dear tongue
who dis long sentence don epp
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by NevetsIbot(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
winkmart:
ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE GOOD... THE NOODLES IS THE POISON

give this man a medal
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
who dis long sentence don epp
Carry your self commot for my front before pour toto water for ur head angry

What nonsense
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
obontami:

Carry your self commot for my front before pour toto water for ur head angry

What nonsense
what rubbish undecided

Park urself away 4rm me b4
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by niggi4life(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
So because of #60 indomie wen I wan cook, i go buy chicken? grin

Na Xmas day indomie be dat? undecided

I go just use the chicken cook stew na
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by beautyerhu86(f): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
okirewaju:
How do people eat chicken without frying it?

My dear, boiled chicken is far better than fried chicken. Haba don't you get tired of eating too much oil. Sometimes when I get tired of seeing those animal fats, I quickly grill my chicken to get those fats away. My God, the oil/fats no be here ohhhh especially when grilling Turkey.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by TedBaker(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy
kiss #BadMarket
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2016
Angelberry:
cook for me joor
come to my house i'l cook for u
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by DuchessLily(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
I can't eat this kind of noodles, it's over cooked and oily.

This is how noodles everyone wants to eat supposed to look like

Thanx dear. U just said my mind
Even d veggies are overcooked

OP weldone, but u don't put veggies same time with d noodle/pasta and d noodles/pasta shouldn't be overcooked too,
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
ode undecided
U nd ur mentality dat women are slaves undecided
Smh 4 dat woman wey go marry u
just shutup.... since wen did cooking turn to being a slave.. madam laziness
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
what rubbish undecided
Park urself away 4rm me b4

BEFORE what ?? angry
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by nnowu(f): 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
Chicken for indomie,my brother better hungry never catch you,but u try!
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
just shutup.... since wen did cooking turn to being a slave.. madam laziness
lazy boy undecided undecided
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
come to my house i'l cook for u
I'll come along with flagyl, incase you cook potty cheesy
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2016
Angelberry:
I'll come along with flagyl, incase you cook potty cheesy
lol trust me i"l wow u... for real
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Ryocaj(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2016
Ayekaye
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
lol trust me i"l wow u... for real
I'm coming grin
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
the food is scattered. even goats don't like scattered food.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm coming grin
dis one u dey laff I knw say u still be taataa... dnt even come again. Befor dem com arrest me say I kidnap person pikin
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
lazy boy undecided undecided
for ur info I can cook more dan u.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
for ur info I can cook more dan u.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by donbenedict(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked

wit ur big eye like mango.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by breehzy99(m): 3:32am On May 05, 2016
All these jst cos I wanna cook indomie.. Nawa o. Smh. Student must not try this... Hustling tinz mehn.
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 9:25am On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
must u display smtin here bro undecided
D guy I'm even talking to is a personal frnd who understand me.
B4 jumping into wetin no concern u, ask b4 jumping. Fooling man

I have nothing against you or the fact you re friends with the bro. I only showed my contempt for your post and it wouldn't change even after you thought you've defended yourself
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2016
Logician:

I have nothing against you or the fact you re friends with the bro. I only showed my contempt for your post and it wouldn't change even after you thought you've defended yourself
None of my biz. Try to mind ur biz nxt tym, dats d msg I'm trying 2 pass accross
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2016
HateU2:
None of my biz. Try to mind ur biz nxt tym, dats d msg I'm trying 2 pass accross

I didn't get the memo. Pls resend
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by FILEBE(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
obontami:

Who are you please?? Cos I know my right on NL and you are not in any position to tell where to post comments

Did you bought the data I'm using to browse the internet for me ??

Please Ooo respect is reciprocal

Please I don't wanna join issue with anyone this evening, just stay on your lane

Cc joseph1832 bomasek akthedream1

the time wey you come carbon copy your goons now
..wetin come happen? make them come ban me? abi wetin? I didnt codemn you or whatever you say. All I just said was that you should know which sections you will be writing them.

I dont have rights to tell you where to post truly. I just begged
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by obontami: 11:33pm On May 05, 2016
FILEBE:

the time wey you come carbon copy your goons now
..wetin come happen? make them come ban me? abi wetin? I didnt codemn you or whatever you say. All I just said was that you should know which sections you will be writing them.

I dont have rights to tell you where to post truly. I just begged
guy just carry ur self commot for my front make I see better people abeg
Re: How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat by FILEBE(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
obontami:
guy just carry ur self commot for my front make I see better people abeg

the road wey u don dey see since nko? who e epp? e epp you sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.