Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A (15033 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / Federal Mortgage Bank CEO, Richard Esin In Fresh Trouble, Accused Of Fraud / Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Trending01: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria in Crisis over appointment of Richard Esin as Acting MD
.......................................................................................................................

-Union kicks

By: Garba Isa, Abuja.

There is an indication that Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) is engulfed in leadership tussle, a situation that may lead to the collapse of the secondary mortgage institution.

FMBN is saddled with the responsibility of supplying the mortgage and housing markets with sustainable liquidity for the advancement of home ownership among Nigerians that is anchored on mortgage financing.
The succession battle came to limelight immediately after the disengagement of immediate past Managing Director of FMBN, Mr Gimba Yau’ Kumo by President Muhammadu Buhari. Kumo who was re-appointed by immediate past President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on January 2015 having spent 4 years in his first tenure, was sacked alongside 25 Head of Federal Parastatals and Agencies before the expiration of their tenure.

Investigations revealed that Kumo’s handover was enmeshed in crisis as the three Executive Directors in the Board of FMBN were political appointees and not career civil servants.

Gimba however handed over to Mr Ayobola Oluwafemi Abiola, the executive Director, policy and strategy; which led to conflict of seniority among the three executive Directors.

Following this, The Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing in its letter to FMBN approved Mr. Richard John Esin as the Acting Managing Director pending the appointment of a substantive MD.

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/04/22/exclusive-federal-mortgage-bank-of-nigeria-in-crisis-over-appointment-of-richard-esin-as-acting-md/

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Bayusity(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Don't have interest as the bank is originally bias in their responsibilities. The only people they recognize are those on top or with strong connections.

Btw... Am first to comment,, sign of good fortune for me today, you may click like to share the good fortune

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by chimah3(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by nwabuwa: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerii aaaa

1 Like

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Timoleon(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
What does the national Industrial cort of nigeria do sef? Take it to court already!!! lawless bunch

2 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by realestworld(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Country of who knows who not qualification or credibility.
I dont see this country growing anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by nwabuwa: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Bayusity:
D
D=day
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Ekowise(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Ijaya123: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2016
So where is the crisis?

Terrible journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by MoreWahala: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2016
What kind of Evil Change is this?
Not a single unit of this nation is functioning well.
I'm wailing loud and seriously for my dear country.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by amtaken(f): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Inconclusive report.
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by yjgm(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2016
What's causing the hullabaloo?
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by jamesbanjo(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2016

I don't understand

But nevertheless cheesy I like d shape of d man's head grin
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by sirTesco(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2016
D guy na pro APC make dem leavam.
Murna 4giv me cos I nor read d news at all
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by kelvinatkins(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Is whaoo
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by marycool18(f): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided what sort of news this morning, goes back to sleep
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by classical15(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2016
They haven't been performing their constitutional responsibilities.... leadership change is necessary biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by ChappyChase: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Whatever you do, never ever borrow money from nigeria mortgage banks!!!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by omolola15(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2016
I no even know sey we get mortgage bank for Nigeria self. Na their fellow rich men dem go dey epp na.

1 Like

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by govmentson(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Resolve dis immediately
My outstanding loan is still dere o

1 Like

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by originally(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Buhari strikes again

2 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by hezy4real01(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2016
That should have skeleton in his cupboard then..... Make the change am sharply oh
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by adesegun121(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by makazona(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2016
They want to mortgage the administration of the mortgage bank?

What a shame

==> What you need to know about Buhari's numerous travels
http://solutionnaija..com.ng/2016/04/what-you-need-to-know-about-buharis.html?m=1
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Mopolchi: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2016
WHO E EPP?
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by opalu: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Don't know why anytime I hear FMBN I suddenly remember my money I contributed while a student in FUT Minna. I starved myself through School to meet my % but they refused to fund my home ownership dream in school
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by 2sexycom(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
realestworld:
Country of who knows who not qualification or credibility.
I dont see this country growing anytime soon.
anyone who thinks Nigeria go better is having nothing but pipe dreams

1 Like

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by brainbox1000(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2016
Okay
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2016
NHF is deducted from our salary every month. Yet to collet mortgage na war. See hin face lik looter

2 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Ayoswit(f): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2016
K
Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by peter4d2(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Hw many homes people don acquire thru mortgage bank abegi, if them like make d institution crumble patapata.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Mortgage Bank Of Nigeria In Crisis Over Appointment Of Richard Esin As A by Kizyte(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2016
B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Annoying Market Experience / CBN To Embrace Open Banking System / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.