Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is Third Party Insurance Useful In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Third Party Insurance Useful In Nigeria? (517 Views)

5 Benefits Of Third Party Motor Insurance You Need To Know / Third Party Insurance. What Does It Cover? / What Is The Extent Of Repair That 3rd Party Insurance Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Third Party Insurance Useful In Nigeria? by Ogar2005(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hello friends, I am here to educate us on how to benefit from third party insurance. Many people in Nigeria thought it’s just for ‘police let me go’ that is, it just for police to see and allow you pass. It’s really more than that.

Third party car insurance many times is 5,000 naira for small cars and not more than 30,000 naira for big Lorries and tankers for carrying oil. With as little as 5,000 naira in a year, you are covered to the tune of 1,000,000 naira. Now let it be clear to you that this does not cover your own car as the name implies. It covers only the third party, that is to say if your car collided with another car, that other car become the third party. If your car destroys someone’s property, that property becomes the third party.

So whatever your car destroys, be it a fence, a car, a human life etc, if there is a need for claim from the third party insurance comes in and pay such a claim on your behave. When it comes to loss of life, please note that it cannot be quantify. So whatever be the claims here insurance comes in to upset it for you. This tells you the third party insurance on your car is not useless at all.

Have you seen two drivers quarrelling alone the road for hitting each other before? I have seen this many times, and to my surprise many of those drivers have a third party insurance. Many will think it will take time for the insurance company to respond yet they don’t consider the amount of time they spend in quarrel along the road.

Getting your claims from the insurance is very simple, just put a call cross to your insurer and take a few pictures of the scene and send to them. Once this is done, the insurance will step in to resolve the problem.

If you need help on any insurance issue feel free to call me on 07084350137

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Bake My Car In Oyo State? / Advice Needed For Volkswagen T4 2.4ltr Engine / Car Maintenance Tips For Holiday Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.