Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) (50200 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS / Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Poverty get power O.

Upon all this stunt, these people, you will be amazed, are among those that barely make a dollar a day.

#LordPickSnakeEatersCall
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
He is lucky I am not there
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Prodigee: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nienie(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
disgusting!
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's high time we need to know y anything snakes especially pythons always make fp undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by sommyblaze(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
video or i dont blive
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Big deal .... she did the same last night ..... if you know what I mean cool
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by abu48: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
The python never decide watin to duam
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by vicstar(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
• • • • • All diz nonsense undecided • • • • •

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Me sef fit do that wan.. angry

Make e go try am with Rattlesnake or mamba or Viper or Adder. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by abu48: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
The python never decide watin to duam
Akdegreat:
Human stupidity...

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by riczy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yoruba juju no get Rivalry!
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by glossy6(f): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
viqueta:
only in osun......
Only in Osun you go see aso one worn with canvas undecided
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by iykezy02(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
kissEndtime hunters
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
How big is his mouth? From the pictures the Python is not in his mouth . Pit looks like he is kissing the Python. Kissing so one doesn't mean that you have placed the person in your mouth.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
The day your juju vex ehen, you go know say your enemy dey dance Makossa on top your destiny.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Sirgbotemi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
The football match is gonna be
HUNTER FC VS ANIMAL FC

Feeling dah hunter niqqa in nike snickers
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:
Like how on earth was he able to do that?! shocked

He's a magician I guess#
sure he is
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:
Like how on earth was he able to do that?! shocked

He's a magician I guess#

Pythons ain't poisonous, even if it was, snakes can be defanged.. Go on YouTube and see kids as young as 10 playing with pet Pythons..

Hopefully this picture will enlighten people in Naija a bit more, these things are no threat to humans if you understand them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bigcake:
I dont think so. I think your are rather the stupiid one... If it were the whites performing this, you would have open your fangs to watch with utter foolery, but now an African is doing jantamanta and all you care to do is to conderm.... Mbok ambiakdo
. Whao. shocked.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by saintRighteous49(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
where is the swallowing taking place I no dey see any thing called swallow.....in fact who that guy epp self
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Even with their 6million naira monthly allocation yet they still have the lighted spirit to celebrate... Seems Osun people are happy people.

Yes and have plenty festivals. Contrary to nairaland belief, osun pple are not hungry people. There has never been industries there anyway (i personally hope there never is), mostly agriculture, but hopefully in the future more of the beautiful parts of the state is exploited for tourism, like donald duke did with cross rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Stanley08(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
States i will not marry from
1. Osun
2. Osun
3. Osun
4. Osun
5. All of the above.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Kiish(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by shakrullah(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Spanner4:
An act so stupendous
No u are wrong. its something he must have mastered.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by shakrullah(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
saintRighteous49:
where is the swallowing taking place I no dey see any thing called swallow.....in fact who that guy epp self
Where u read swallow from the op introduction. open THY eyes
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
abeg...wot next jooo.................. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by GodnGold: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bigcake:
I dont think so. I think your are rather the stupiid one... If it were the whites performing this, you would have open your fangs to watch with utter foolery, but now an African is doing jantamanta and all you care to do is to conderm.... Mbok ambiakdo
Lol at jantamanta
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's nothing, he should have put the head of the python inside his mouth... anyway this is the benefit of having thick forest across the sw
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
All this Osun Magician Self. Dem don come again ooooooo
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hunters are the people with sophisticated charm ever know to humans, only God know where and how they get it.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stanley08:
States i will not marry from
1. Osun
2. Osun
3. Osun
4. Osun
5. All of the above.
you must be joking... Come make i cook Eforiro and pounded yam for you kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State / Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.