Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives (19746 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Liftmaster:
I'm hoping these intial amounts will begin to get her business back on track. Please use your best judgement (as you usually do smiley) in disbursing the funds, as sometimes, too much too soon can also be a problem. In order not to unduly burden the business too early and allow for re-invstment, please let her know that I will support (through TeHN), the payment of rent and school fees when they are due. Information on the due dates will be much appreciated. It would also be helpful to me, as I spread the word in my little area of influence, if you post progress reports on how the family is doing, to encourage others to help out and showcase what TeHN is doing. There are currently some silent interested folks watching.

We will surely post progress reports with verifiable pictures as proof.
We will get to work immediately by engaging her on ideas and preferences before making an informed decision on best way forward with regards to business of choice.

I really can't thank you enough as you've enabled us actualise our plan for this woman and her family. We will keep you up to date on progress as you've requested

Kind Regards

TeHN
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
femmy2010:
sent a token earlier today from SENDER - Oyewole Felix femi.
Hope it helps .

N5K donation received

Thanks ever so much
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Liftmaster: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Glad that things are on track to better their lives. Being a stranger on this website to the entire process, I am grateful for a TeHN framework that is geared and ready to mobilize and get things done. None of this would be possible without them. Reading through past postings, I now realize just how much money, time and effort these volunteer angels are putting into the organization. For example, the field volunteers who willingly go out to visit the people in need, validate their situation and help implement the assistance. Also, those that receive the field reports and make decisions based on evidence from the field are invaluable. This singular action helps overcome the biggest obstacle facing people who are willing to help others that are not in their country of residence ….the fear of being scammed!

I need to give a shout out to those that are praying for this family. Some fervent effective prayers have been said on their behalf and it is bringing attention and action to the situation. Special mention to the “voice crying out from the rooftops” who would not be silent and continued to seek help on their behalf. I will not mention any monikers, but Y’all know who that is. Good looking out!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2016
femmy2010:
sent a token earlier today from SENDER - Oyewole Felix femi.
Hope it helps .

Thanks you sir, May God always meet you at your point of need.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by femmy2010(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
dominique:

Thanks you sir, May God always meet you at your point of need.

Thanks an may God continually b your strength.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2016
femmy2010:

Thanks an may God continually b your strength.

Amen thanks

@ Liftmaster, I sent you a private message expressing my profound gratitude. Hope you got it?
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Liftmaster: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yes, thanks, I read it and responded after seeing your posting here. I'm still trying to figure out how this site works.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Miss Dominique any update smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mediapace:
Miss Dominique any update smiley

She and TeHN are strategizing how to make the best use of the funds available. Donations are still gladly accepted, help me tell your friends smiley
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cc
yuneehk
danceville
robosky02
hungerbad
pinkbarbie
Laveda
swissheart
No Amount is a waste
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
TeHN:
Dear Stakeholders,

It’s that time again were we plead that you join hands with us to help alleviate a struggling family from the claws of the dreaded poverty. We received a report (https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/6#44755815) from a nler earlier on in the week about a family needing an immediate intervention and we’ve since proceeded to investigate (Please see our field worker’s report below) and validate as required

We are proposing to do the following as a group:

• Pay the outstanding rent (2K * 9 months) = 18K
• Pay a years rent (2K *12 months) = 24K
• Pay the outstanding school fees = 75K
• Balance realised from this campaign will go towards restocking of the shop

We shall donate 100K to this cause from balance of funds and appeal to each and everyone of you to please dip into your pockets and support us however small an amount you have to spare.

We now have a dedicated account so please send your donations to:
Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Thanks ever so much for your continuous support

Regards

TeHN

CC: aminat508
dominique

Field worker's report:

I visited Mrs Akinlana today as planned at her shop/residence..

She has 4 children –
Oldest 12 years is in Jss 2,
2 Kids in primary school,
A baby of about 14 months who I met with her.

She narrated her ordeal with her hubby, how he left home unannounced leaving her to cater for 4 children and with 9months rent in debt. She mentioned that she has been the one paying for the children's school fees for 4 years now - about N53k per term‎. This has affected her business a great deal. They also had some extra budgetary expenses last Dec that made her collect money from Corporative hoping that her husband will refund her as promised. She has recently finished paying the loan. She is not owing anyone except for the Landlady and school fees.

She is looking at assistance with the rent, present schools‎ fees and some funds to restock her business.

She appears to be very hard working. She makes hair, sells soft drinks (bottles & can), hair products and extensions, sugar, exercise books and so on. She also makes and sell washing soap.

Her rent is N2000 per month for a room. They occupy 2 rooms and are owing for 9months.

We have advised her to release the husband's room to the landlord so that the rent doesn’t keep accumulating‎ as it isn’t sustainable going forward. A new rent is due by June.

School fees : N71, 500 for the 3 children. School bill attached.

cry cry

CC:

beedam

Initialze,

Hadura27,

Ayo7,

Make una help this woman nah...please no amount is small cry

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aminat508:

cry cry

CC:

beed am

Init ialze,

Hadu ra27,

Ay o7,

Make una help this woman nah...please no amount is small cry

Just asking........

I thought this donation for her was from April.....

Or is the total amount needed from what I gather from the front page haven't been source for
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
dre11:

Just asking........

I thought this donation for her was from April.....

Or is the total amount needed from what I gather from the front page haven't been source for

CC: Dominique
Jaybee3
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
We now have a dedicated account so please send your donations to:
Bank: First Bank Account
Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

cc
iamNifemi
rickybee
brideman
Tholudee
mahjor
Rio84
Yinkamoney
Oba1ni
Nattylad
OlamideGirl
DidiLove1
Suurulere
missyou2
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2016
We now have a dedicated account so please save a family,kindly sendend your donations to
Bank: First Bank Account
Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number:3102950938

Suurulere
missyou2
olupatito
Lazo22
phatgirlz
toluwalore
Jay95
Theoritical
Ini9
Moris4
primzi
Vicoch
moreflip
Vanquay16
KingAfo
Gchimez
chrismex
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Scam
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Scam

You had a brain fart?

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by taryour(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:

You had a brain fart?
Roflmao. oga Jaybee3 eku odun mewa o. how are you and all yours?
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2016
taryour:

Roflmao. oga Jaybee3 eku odun mewa o. how are you and all yours?

My Sista i been dey ooo. We just dey push am as per normal na

How business?
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
Vanquay16:

Scam
[/s]

Trash undecided
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Funjosh:
[s][/s]

Trash undecided

Scam thrash...same thing
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Bros i reluctantly mention you here to see how you are gonna cope with brainy people here,after navigating from 0 page to the page you posted scam ,am very sure you didn't see any kid typing what you typed

AT LEAST FOR YOU TO SEE A SUPERMOD AND TEHN INVOLVED YOU OUGHT TO HAVE BELIEVED IT IS ALL TRUE[b]
Vanquay16:

[b]Scam
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Bros i reluctantly mention you here to see how you are gonna cope with brainy people here,after navigating from 0 page to the page you posted scam ,am very sure you didn't see any kid typing what you typed

AT LEAST FOR YOU TO SEE A SUPERMOD AND TEHN INVOLVED YOU OUGHT TO HAVE BELIEVED IT IS ALL TRUE[b]

[b]If I am a kid, then I have no money so why Involve me...Charity is all about priority, I am not convinced, if your charity doesn't convince and appeal to me, I can discredit it.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2016
We know you have money bro grin
All i did was to use style tell you that it isn't a scam

Accept our apology oya come donate na.
You can do it wink
Vanquay16:

If I am a kid, then I have no money so why Involve me...Charity is all about priority, I am not convinced, if your charity doesn't convince and appeal to me, I can discredit it.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mediapace:
We know you have money bro grin
All i did was to use style tell you that it isn't a scam

Accept our apology oya come donate na.
You can do it wink

...NO...This charity doesn't appeal to me and I don't have money
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Baba no vex na,i think say the way you dey show them for forum na im you wan do here

Baba egbowo jade na
no vex help us
Vanquay16:

...NO...This charity doesn't appeal to me and I don't have money
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Scam
undecided
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided
Aminatu kiss
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Aminatu kiss
shocked shocked ozaoekpe cry
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Aminat508:
shocked shocked ozaoekpe cry
I am recovering from a lengthy ban, I hope i recover soon grin
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I am recovering from a lengthy ban, I hope i recover soon grin
eeyah Pele. Welcome back cheesy
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Aminat508:
eeyah Pele. Welcome back cheesy
how you babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / I Want To Run Away From Home / How Can One Recover Borrowed Money From An In-Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.