Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires (50736 Views)

Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Daughters Of Abdulmunafi Sarina, Owner Of Azman Air / Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by eyinjuege: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stanley08:
Is it just me, or Dangote's daughters (THE RICHEST OF THEM ALL) look more humble.

I mean, less 'PAINT' on their faces. Real money isn't loud! smiley

Tell me about it.

They were born into money. Even Dangote was born into a noble and aristocratic family- His ma was a Dantata.

There's just something about old money, always self assured, and comfortable in its own skin. E no dey send anybody.

The other ladies are beautiful btw.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by scholes0(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
All betrothed to future husbands already ...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by rozayx5(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by mazimee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dangote's girls should look more beautiful than that. But then, they said beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Ferdinandu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even Buhari. A billionaire.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by STILESGANG: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
What's beautiful about the painted face.What is Northern girls?be specific,Fulani girls are pretty but majority of hausa girls i have met are plain ugly of just there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by mazimee(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dangote's girls should look more beautiful than that, but then they said beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by golddiamond860: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Naija cash is really working.......
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by banmee(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Northern women are just too classy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by ojibole1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's either they are married to one rich man's son..beht whyyy....1 thing about these northern chocks is they are cute with their pointed nose another is they hardly get married outside their confines or is it jst abt Islam?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is PMB a billionaire too? Even Sanusi? Great!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by danla44(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sweet. ....
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sijo01:
The beauty cannot be judged because of the makeup
forget jare, even without the makeup they are f*cking beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by jzdoberman: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
you see am? Northerner billionaires and Buhari pikins dey there...

NICE OBSERVATION!!!
DAT NA PERSON WEY 'BORROW' MONEY TO BUY PRESIDENTIAL FORM... NOW HIM NAME DON ENTER AABOKI BILLIONAIREs
AND SOME group of PEOPLE DON DECIDE TO BE THEIR EVERLASTING SLAVES.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Fash20: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na so so make up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by stonemasonn: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
No wonder the poor aboki man on the street can kill anybody in a heated disagreement; when all the beautiful damsels in his village have been taken by the rich. The aboki is left with konjivitis and madness.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
STILESGANG:
What's beautiful about the painted face.What is Northern girls?be specific,Fulani girls are pretty but majority of hausa girls i have met are plain ugly of just there.
you lie man.... Hausa girls are pretty too.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by schumastic(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
what i observed from this topic is; the rich Hausa/Fulani women don't wear hijab ....while the poor one will mask their body head to toe.

Sharia is for the poor

YOU NAILED IT, MAKE I DANCE FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Freelancer007(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kk, the Aliko Dangote's daughters look very much like their dad.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Legit: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are correct. Girls, we don't need to c ur yamayama yansh or fake breast and wig to impress us. Just be yourself.
Akshow:
Aside their beauty, their always modest dressing is worth commendation. You never see them wearing show me ur chest and ass dresses , they don't use the obviously fake looking ayamatanga wigs, no unnecessary show of flesh, yet they look sexy, pretty and very beautiful.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by shakurkings(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wetin I wan take their photos do now, abeg give me their phone numbers.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Xtopher123(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beauty with all those heavy Make Ups huh? Badadash.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Sayelabola(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why adding Dangote's daughters to the list?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Caseless: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Is bubu a billionaire

Cc Caseless
he's not.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Rebelutionary: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
Aside their beauty, their always modest dressing is worth commendation. You never see them wearing show me ur chest and ass dresses , they don't use the obviously fake looking ayamatanga wigs, no unnecessary show of flesh, yet they look sexy, pretty and very beautiful.
You can say this again and again and again....their sophistication is in their simplicity!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Salym(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
what i observed from this topic is; the rich Hausa/Fulani women don't wear hijab ....while the poor one will mask their body head to toe.

Sharia is for the poor
No. You should understand that people decide for themselves. There is no law for the rich or poor. Even in christianity the poor tend to be more religious than the rich.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by omene400(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
God forbid. my next life I must get money. this life don finish for me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by treatise: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:

But you lust after those gals with "perverse" attributes you highlighted above.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Osyabj: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Muslim Paedophile Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Idris, who had a 13 yr old Igbo girl, Ifesinachi kidnapped for him for a fee, and the this Idris, drugged, rapped and moslested the 13 year Ifesinachi, as his sex slave for 6 months, is now parading his own daughters. Should'nt Igbos kidnapp his daughters and send them to East and reciprocate what he did to 13 yr old Christian Igbo girl?

Here is the details on Alhaji Idris kidnapping of 13 yr old Chiristian Igbo girl, Ifesinachi:

http://nigeriana.org/news/metro-news/sold-ifesinachi-ani-emir-zazzau-suspect-confesses/

Op remove this Muslim paedophile children from your list now...
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by Rushtec(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Whose daughter is this cry make ups make them all fine. NOT pretty. I rest my case

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by tamertery(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
mtcheew.... why wunt it be billionaires dat end up marrying them.... we wey be average guys... half of ur salary wud buy only their bathing soap... what wud u feed her? dangote rice? grin
... they can specifically kiss my ass hole... we have our own average preety babes too....

btwn... u guys shud check out wande coals refix of drakes one dance.... wande coal is jus tooo much... wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires by DaudaAbu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Is bubu a billionaire

Cc Caseless

I dont believe that Adamu muazu, Abdulaziz yari (zamfara state gov) and buhari ought to be among the billionaires.

Probably the OP means daughters of influencial northerners

NB is it me or anyone else notice that Atikus children are not as ravishing as the others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.