Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu (19928 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With New Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Dog's Birthday With A Party / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by arena2007: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Following her nasty breakup from Seun Egbegbe, Toyin Aimakhu has temporarily relocated to the USA.

She also begged fans to let her heal. Meanwhile, her ex-lover Seun has been granting interviews, talking about her not being able to settle down with one man and saying alot more.
Now, fans and celebrities are showing their support for her. Yesterday, Freeze Cool FM did and today, Toke Makinwa showed her support.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgGXrqjntQ/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by arena2007: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Eebrahym(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abegi, my love for her is not redeemable.
I used to be her fan until she messed up.

Goodluck Jonathan to her anyway sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awwwww cry cry cry

May your wounds be healed and without scars embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Chestar5(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmnnn undecided undecided..... Toyin 'was' my fav. Actress till she left Johnson...

Who even cares sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by ShitHead(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
She is not celebrating her ooooo. She's just happy that wetin happen to her don happen to Toyin. Some people find comfort in other people's failures.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3630816_2016042214_21_56_jpege7027f422ba9364cdc592b4235ab9bed

Shey na this Babe sextape full internet that year?

She make brain die..

Why was she fhucking around with that small boy? angry

Anyways, she is a Big girl. A fineAss big girl at that. She should put herself together and carry on. No be she be the first to divorce.

To move forward, she must take ownership of her past so that nobody can wield it as a weapon against her.

All the best to her in her future endeavors.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by TheMoniker: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even if your d1ck hard, long and curve pass mola way chup buruntashi, you still will not satisfy her in bed- ex lover.

Na so her kpetus hard reach?
Na yam?

Chestar5:
Hmmnnn undecided undecided..... Toyin 'was' my fav. Actress till she left Johnson...

Who even cares sad

Nop, Johnson left the yam püsšy b1tch

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by mployer(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
I actually thought Tope makinwa and Toyin Amaikhun are the same person cheesy

Both names sound alike

Both are always in the news for unending marriage saga.

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who she be?she b fuel seller? angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Oluwacolded: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
nonsense. she is a dog she fu**cks around too much. if u aren't ready for marriage don't go into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Anonymrs(f): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
I celebrate her fearless nature too. Please can someone tell me what happened to her
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Rexphobia(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm sure Mr Seun (not owner of Nairaland tongue) is not done with here yet
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by jaksabbey(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Can't jst stp SMH for her life, it's true dat Ashewo to ba marry go holiday ni.... anybody wey wan enter her can ping me for her detail tongue

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Michellla(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
birds of a feather

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwacolded:
nonsense. she is a dog she fu**cks around too much. if u aren't ready for marriage don't go into it.

How u take know all these ones?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by lexaydfg(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who she epp...mtchewww
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Churchillumoren: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
arena2007:
Following her nasty breakup from Seun Egbegbe, Toyin Aimakhu has temporarily relocated to the USA.

She also begged fans to let her heal. Meanwhile, her ex-lover Seun has been granting interviews, talking about her not being able to settle down with one man and saying alot more.
Now, fans and celebrities are showing their support for her. Yesterday, Freeze Cool FM did and today, Toke Makinwa showed her support.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgGXrqjntQ/?taken-by=tokemakinwa

Who, what is toke makinwa...rubbish. an old brainless floozy, who is hiding her out of wedlock child...Imagine. ..celebrating toyin, a mediocre, who bungled her affairs, started ducking someone else , splashing photo, shortly after u break up with another man...later u said u want to Marry a white dude...when ur visa expire u will return to Lagos. ..or else ICE, go deport u...temporal relocation how, u get green card....
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by bunmioguns(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by OkoyeA1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
I
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by DBossNG(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm..... I see
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by dammywapes(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
they supporting her or what? instead of talking sense into her life, them dey deir dey celebrate her. she b xmas? Bird of d same feathers with failed marriage. changing man like cloth. igbeyin lo n dun oloku ada.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by buddydoze(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oga, anyone can mess up. So don't sit afar off judging others when you don't have a clue how nasty you could get if you get exposed and vulnerable as they are. Don't even trust yourself because you are human. I don't support infidelity however, let's reach out to whoever fell victim or brought it on themselves through their carelessness. You may need such hand tomorrow.
Eebrahym:
Abegi, my love for her is not redeemable.
I used to be her fan until she messed up.

Goodluck Jonathan to her anyway sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Churchillumoren: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

She told us...b4 she met that useless seun, she was married. She broke up with her husband, and next week she was ducking seun, splashing shameless photos upandan. ..
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vulnerability and stupidity can't work in tandem ya know Miss Tokstar
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by shamecurls(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pained Bitches
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Oluwacolded: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

I met him severally in different hotels in lagos with different men.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Toke, are you married or single?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by dammywapes(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Churchillumoren:

Who, what is toke makinwa...rubbish. an old brainless floozy, who is hiding her out of wedlock child...Imagine. ..celebrating toyin, a mediocre, who bungled her affairs, started ducking someone else , splashing photo, shortly after u break up with another man...later u said u want to Marry a white dude...when ur visa expire u will return to Lagos. ..or else ICE, go deport u...temporal relocation how, u get green card....
leave dem two, they are birds of d same feathers. awon olori bobo
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by texazzpete(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
'Breakup' ke.

She was still legally married to her husband when she started the fling with that scrawny looking dude with inferiority complex.

Nobody came out of this smelling of roses.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by bleckzy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
hoes will always support hoes...m not surprised

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu by happney65: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
In MI's voice.."We sef we be Human Being ohh"

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / Wizkid Shies Away From Questions Relating To His Second Baby Mama (video) / Charles Okocha Bags Endorsement Deal With Amstel Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.