Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man (30209 Views)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by gbens2000(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good judgement,but same should be done to the Fulani assassins
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Beehshorp(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bleep Nigeria's Judiciary... Who will give Justice to all dose the herdsmen av murdered?.. Now I believe that buhari is backing dis people
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by notoriousbabe: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
He be like say na fulani people get this country now
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

and agatu killers are still roaming about and be treated like kings. that's where you'll see how professional policemen are in handling them with kids gloves they come at night and massacre you kidnap and demand ransom, carry Ak 47 raffle without license rape and destroy farmland and go free not even a word from their own called bullharry yet in all this if you retaliate either you go to jail or sentence to death now they are planning on giving them official license to take your land while you watch and do nothing.

I will never recognize these people as a fellow country men and any right thinking SE/SS that sees all this and still shout and believe in this pit hole Nigeria is a bastard and a product of dog's sperm.
i have said my own
Nigeria is not my country because I can't be part of this impunity and injustice I can never share the same country with licensed murderers
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by dayoungmoney1: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Explorers(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by kingarizona1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
angryJudiSH*Tiary
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by originally(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
originally:
DAT MAN HAS A JUSTIFICATION FOR HIS KILLING.ANY FULANI CAUGHT AS A KIDNAPPER OR MURDERER SHOULD BE ALSO SENTENCED TO DEATH IMMEDIATELY
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Oxenomy: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
And na Yoruba man...it's so unfortunate that when you come down south, they are the most vocal in support of this crazy land grabbing bill.. Anyway, anyday they pass that land grabbing bill, that's the beginning of the end of this zoo. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Vado(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bullshit.
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
So a yorubaman will die for defending himself and his family from armed invaders. Chai yorubas have really suffered. Fulanis know yoruba necks have enough space to take plenty fulani shiit that's why fulanis keep shiiting it.

Can they publicly sentence an Igbo man publicly to death for defending what him and his family will eat against a fulani cow?

What yorubas have sown for years is what we are now reaping after shouting down Igbos whenever they stand up to fulanis.

Easterners should close their mouths and not interfere in this case, we yorubas need to be taught a bitter lesson about the price of being cowards and backstabbers. I trust the East won't tolerate this if it was an Igbo, Efik, or Ijaw.

5 Likes

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by otitokoroleti: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

and agatu killers are still roaming about and be treated like kings. that's where you'll see how professional policemen are in handling them with kids gloves they come at night and massacre you kidnap and demand ransom, carry Ak 47 raffle without license rape and destroy farmland and go free not even a word from their own called bullharry yet in all this if you retaliate either you go to jail or sentence to death now they are planning on giving them official license to take your land while you watch and do nothing.

I will never recognize these people as a fellow country men and any right thinking SE/SS that sees all this and still shout and believe in this pit hole Nigeria is a bastard and a product of dog's sperm.
i have said my own
Nigeria is not my country because I can't be part of this impunity and injustice I can never share the same country with licensed murderers
love ur write-up. am not a Nigerian either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by chxe: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
What do you expect when their brother is in charge. this is the change they promised. You people should enjoy it. 3 more years to go.
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Ushiefrank(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
God will judge better
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by otitokoroleti: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
So a yorubaman will die for defend himself and his family? Chai yorubas have really suffered. Fulanis know yoruba necks have enough space to take plenty fulani shiit that's why fulanis keep shiiting it.
Can they publicly sentence an Igbo man publicly to death for defending what him and his family will eat against a fulani cow? What yorubas have sown for years is what we are now reaping after shouting down Igbos whenever they stand up to fulanis.

Easterners should close their mouths and not interfere in this case, we yorubas need to be taught a bitter lesson about the price of being cowards and backstabbers. I trust the East won't tolerate this if it was an Igbo, Efik, or Ijaw.
thats why I will never in my life celebrate the likes of Awolowo, Tinubu et al they are the architect of past & present problem facing the yoruba race because of their romance with fulani bloodsucking vampires

2 Likes

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by glossy6(f): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
admax:
I don't have an issue with this judgement as he was found guilty by the law but i need to understand why is this law is selective? We have heard series of mayhem committed by the Fulani's all around the country but i am yet to hear that they were caught and charged to court!

Are the Fulani's ghost that cannot be arrested or too powerful to be arrested?/

Some of the cows being moved about by those monads are owned by Buhari, so the Fulani herdsmen are untouchable

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by EROMS38(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
tigerclaws:
grin

i have said my own
My brother uv jst nailed it. USELESS ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by jtwest(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
A man is a man whether fulani, ibo, yoruba so murder na murder, no matter who u epp!
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by HammerTheirPapa(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
chxe:
What do you expect when their brother is in charge. this is the change they promised. You people should enjoy it. 3 more years to go.

Fulani we know in history will never relinquish power again down south. They are now ready to rule for 1,000 years.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by emajoe: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
hahahahahahahahah
Diz contri sef.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by scholes0(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
If you people kill my brother, ehn!!

angry angry

Abeg, where is the OPC militia, Kogi state Chapter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by White007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu wasn't making a mistake when he called Nigeria a zoo. This is a real animal farm scenario playing out here.

3 Likes

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by IJOBA2: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
So a yorubaman will die for defending himself and his family from armed invaders. Chai yorubas have really suffered. Fulanis know yoruba necks have enough space to take plenty fulani shiit that's why fulanis keep shiiting it.

Can they publicly sentence an Igbo man publicly to death for defending what him and his family will eat against a fulani cow?

What yorubas have sown for years is what we are now reaping after shouting down Igbos whenever they stand up to fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by 9jatatafo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't support murder but I am seeing double standard here
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by FlyoruB: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oxenomy:
And na Yoruba man...it's so unfortunate that when you come down south, they are the most vocal in support of this crazy land grabbing bill.. Anyway, anyday they pass that land grabbing bill, that's the beginning of the end of this zoo. angry

Mechionu there! Why didn't judge Okoro your bloda show understanding and sympathize with the farmer in the judgment?? You dis hypocrite.
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
SUPREME COHORTS

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by bahaushe1: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
darlenese:
How many Fulani herdsmen has been sentenced to death?
I see a bias governent

If the man didn't kill the Fulani man for trespassing into his farm, I'm certain the Fulani herdsmen would have killed him as well,
Its disturbing that they hv to make such decision
What is wicked government !
Have you read the article from beginning to the end? Kindly note the dates referred to in the report and juxtapose it to the person(s) in power at the centre. And look at the name of the judge who read the lead judgement.
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
LMAyedun:
That man mustn't die!
Who will die for the Ondo state farmers' killings?
Who will die for the Agatu killings?
Who will die for the Kogi west killings?
Who will die for the Oyo state killings?

I will rather die with this Man than watch this injustice go just like that..

Who is with me on this?
Oya Na... go join confess say Na u lure the Fulani man go him death and surely you shall be added on death row.... IRANU..... The murderer was caught and red handed but for the Fulani bandits, you can't say the law should go on rampage killing every single Fulani man. if you want the Fulani men sentenced to death and justice served, then pin point those who were involved in the killings..... sometimes una go dey do like say una be barbarians for this forum.... shey u rather die with him than watch the execution happen? go join am Na....

1 Like

Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
admax:
I don't have an issue with this judgement as he was found guilty by the law but i need to understand why is this law is selective? We have heard series of mayhem committed by the Fulani's all around the country but i am yet to hear that they were caught and charged to court!

Are the Fulani's ghost that cannot be arrested or too powerful to be arrested?/
dem smart Na.... after dem kill dem evaporate but this one just kill person come dey there.... in his mind he did the right thing...
Re: Man To Die For Killing Fulani Man by Obrose(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) / Soldier Batters Prison Imam In Osun As Ta’awun Crises Get Messier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.