Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (290726 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2016
vames you're just too good
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
You guys ain't commenting,,,, its discouraging u know.
I don't enjoy posting my story where there are no comments. Only telling me to update. How can i update with little or no comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
victvames:
I don't enjoy posting my story where there are no comments. Only telling me to update. How can i update with little or no comment
baba calm down
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
olihilistic:
baba calm down

I'm cool bro,,, just saying

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by nastyd(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Bro d story tight..
I dont want 2 sound like a broken record nd kip stating d same tin here..
Keep it going bro.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Peterdrumz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nice one guy the story is nice and i like reading it but the updating is slow.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by coolbreezy01: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Dude u ar great n i follow 2 d end...Update as u like cuz i knw itz nt eazy
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2016
victvames:
carryon i love this story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ramzylipi(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
ride on bro, really enjoying ds story, just as if I am watching it on d TV
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by hezsquirt(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
nice one..... enjoying ur story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by PMBfirstson(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Omaye.....loving your story baje baje
You don't only deserves a comment but a call

Do that soon
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by gtimedcityboy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Where Is Vict- Vames And The Update?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Eniqurl(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Getting interesting
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by GentlemanUnltd: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Evathyst:
ehn? wink As e dey hot!

Abeg shift for me small make I siddon near you. Abi you no mind if I siddon on top your leg? tongue tongue

Moreso, I can't read a story except there's Popcorn & Coke to step down with.
Hi babe, longest time.

So this thread is still kicking?

I got tired after the late uploads.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
[b]EPISODE 12

In life, there is no Victory without Battle, No Man or Woman is free from Challenges. How u win depends on how u fight for Victory. Success doesn't come on a platter of gold, the ability of manifesting your gifts depends on how u worked it out!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The morning came so late, or maybe it was because i didn't really sleep that night. It was a Sunday so we started the necessary preparations for the Sunday's service. We normally go to Church as early as 7:30 against 8:00 which was Sunday school service before the normal Church service at 9:00am. During our morning devotional, Daddy gave a Testimony.

Daddy: Last night when you all went to bed, when i was here (Living room) doing some work with my computer. I checked my E-mail, I received three mails from three large companies for me to Audit.

Nancy: Woa... that's nice Daddy

Daddy: Yes, It's a great one. It is a great favour and also a great challege, because i've never had this kind of opportunity before in my 9 years of Auditing. Three large companies at once, and their dates did not clash with the other, which means i shall do them one after the other. This is a big favour from God. The companies are Nestle Nigeria, First Bank PLC, and Flour Mills Nigeria.

Nancy: Daddy are u serious?

Daddy: Yes, and i shall be leaving for Lagos on Tuesday to process some things before starting the job on Monday next week. I can't tell when i will return

Momma: We thank God, it's a blessing, a wide door opened for us

Me: This is really great, it's more than a open door, we should call it an Open Gate From Heaven

Nancy: Only God knows the amount of money Daddy will get from these jobs,,, i'm so happy!

Daddy: Like i said earlier, It is a great favour and also a great challenge. So i need God's favour; wisdom, knowledge and understanding; His mercy and also the strength to do the work. So we are going to pray seriously for that this morning. But we are going to thank God first for the huge favour

Momma: The God that granted us this huge favour, will also favour u to do the work effectively

Daddy: You all will be praying oh,,, U know it's not for me but all of us will benefit from it. Who knows, Victor may even go back to School with a car

Momma: Amen oh...

Oops! could this be good? that was when i remembered my range rover sport car which my Parents don't know about. Well, Momma knows about Mirabel already so i will tell her about the car and to let her convinced Daddy not to buy me another car.

Nancy: Daddy what about me?

Daddy: I know U'll want a promise Nancy, just let me do the job first before we exhaust an invisible money. Oya let us pray, we're running late already.

We went to Church, the service was awesome. The Speaker was a guest Pastor and i was really blessed. Daddy also gave the testimony he testified earlier at home and the congregation rejoiced with him. After the service, we had to wait for Momma because she had to wait for their Women Fellowship Meeting. Dad and Nancy were inside the car. I leaned on our car replying messages on whatapp and forgot i had been trying to avoid someone. My ex girlfriend i didn't date, Dorothy.

Dorothy: Hei Vickie

(Distracted from my chat, i raised my face to face her)

Me: D'thy how far

Dorothy: Fine oh, you're waiting for your Mum right?

Me: Yap

Dorothy: Me too (Leaning on the car right next to me) I'm so tired of this their meeting, almost every Sunday, imagine. Women and never-ending talks

Well, i quite agreed with her inside my mind because the worst thing is that, My Mum was the Leader.

Me: Yea, that's how it is

Dorothy: So what's up, with school and everything?

Me: Very well, I thank God

Dorothy: I've missed u so much, that your number hasn't been going through or did u changed number?

She didn't even know i blocked her line.

Me: Nope, still using the same line

Dorothy: Then why can't reach u?

Me: Could be network or maybe u weren't trying it

Dorothy: Of course i was, wait lemme try your number now (reaching for her hand bag)
My heart skipped, didn't know what to do. Maybe i should quickly unblock her since i'm holding my phone

Dorothy: Oohhhh Daniel!

Me: What?

Dorothy: He's having my phone. He always took it without my knowledge

Me: Come on, don't be mad at him (I was happy) He's your little bro and he looks up to u

Dorothy: Buh he should've ask me first

Me: Would u have given him silently?

Dorothy: He is still a boy, what does he know? he'll just spoil my phone, i know how much i got that phone.

Me: Small boy at 14? U and I know Daniel is a smart boy. Besides he might just be playing games with it

Dorothy: That's what he does, my phone is so full of games he downloaded and installed that are not deletable

Me: Not deletable?

Dorothy: Yea, and i don't want to flash my phone

I laughed deep inside my heart on what i just heard, chai!   I wish i could tell her how foolish she was. I have always known that her brother, Daniel is far smarter and intelligent than her, although he is very stubborn.

Me: Just let him use it, let him be learning from yours till he get he's. Who knows, he might even teach u some things about phone day.

Dorothy: And be mocking me? just the other day he managed to show me how to upload profile picture on facebook and how to use voice note on whatsapp, he kept bragging about it since then

Me: He is just being proud of helping his elder sis, u know that kind thing na

Dorothy: Whatever, its annoying... So will u still be around?

Me: Not really, i will be leaving next week or upper week

Dorothy: There's still time, i will check up on u tomorrow,,,, or even later today if you'll be free

This girl won't leave me alone,,, i don't want her or whatever she has to offer.

Me: No u can't come, u know my dad is around

Dorothy: But i'm not just any girl, your Parents knows me. My mother and your mother are good friends

Me: They will know something is fishy because u haven't been visiting before, why today all of a sudden

Dorothy: U should quit being negative na, I promise to do whatever u want when i get there

Me: Whatever i want? (Tempted)

Dorothy: Yes i promise and i mean it

(No! devil is a liar!!)

Me: The thing is that, My Parents will at home, and We may also have visitors

Dorothy: What about tomorrow when Your Father go to his office and your Mother and Nancy to the shop?

Me: Worst, My Dad said, He will be taking me to His office for an orientation instead of staying at home doing nothing.

Dorothy: Then how about u come to my house later today? My Mother won't be around, it'd fun just like before  (Her Father was dead and her Mother was a big business woman).

Chai! bursted!! what excuse am i going to feed her with now?

☆☆☆ TO BE CONTINUED ☆☆☆[/b]

5 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by VictorZeus(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Wow! Am loving this story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by VictorZeus(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Victie ma namesake. .good job brova. .I admire ur enthusiasm..kip it tight
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
VictorZeus:
Victie ma namesake. .good job brova. .I admire ur enthusiasm..kip it tight

Thanks bro
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Evathyst(f): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Hi babe, longest time.

So this thread is still kicking?

I got tired after the late uploads.
Kicking kwa? Even I too stopped following when the updates were coming with the speed of snail. tongue tongue

This is Nigeria man! There's no time to check time in extra-time.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by blueflowers(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Sometimes when u run out of excuses, the best thing to do is to agree with d person but dont fulfill it. Works for me
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Missmossy(f): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Interesting story, keep it coming.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2016
dis is d first tym I will b commenting since av been following u 4rm season 1

so keep it up bro.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by gtimedcityboy(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
This Story Kept Me Restless Throughout Yesterday Because I Was Checking For Update Often.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thumbs up bro.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2016
hmm doro again beta no doro this one u no dat u are already dating the president daughter.no cheating victvames
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
[b]EPISODE 13

Telling lies shouldn't be an excuse from abstaining from sin, it's like running from death to death. Be bold enough to say the truth at every given time even when they don't believe or understand u for you're not doing it for them, just know that your Father in Heaven knows what you're doing. Your Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Aunty, Spouse or Master won't kill U for telling the truth. It could be a means of obtaining Favour and Trust. U and I need BOLDNESS!!!

***CONTINUED***

Me: Look D'thy, sincerely i don't want to hang around with u. I am no longer that Victor that U use to know. We can just be normal friends and not with benefits. U really have to stop offering your body anyhow, it's not good and u know it when u think about it the right way, even toda...

Momma: (coming) oya let's go let's go

Dorothy: Good afternoon ma

Momma: Afternoon my dear,,,,, Victor (Getting into the car)

Dorothy: Bye ma

Momma: Eh ehn... bye my dear, take care

Dorothy left after looking at me some how without saying a word to me.  I entered the car and we zoomed off.

We got home, had lunch, rested a little then spoke with Mirabel on phone... I even told her about the good news and she claimed responsibility for it, that she did it. I appreciated her for the huge favour. She also told me that, My Dad will go places because of what she did through her connections and also be a big deal in ICAN (Institute Of chartered Accountants Of Nigeria). She advised that, My Dad should do his best so that he'll get personal favours and good deals from very big businessmen.

Woah,,, I can't believe how my life is going smoothly, peacefully and sweet,,, This is surely the hand work of God. My life hadn't have turned this way if i hadn't changed from my bad ways. I believe God punished me so that i will follow the right path and also fulfill the life He has orchestrated for me. I really thank God for His Goodness, Faithfulness, Love and His Mercy.
I had my siester, after that, we held our House Cell Meeting which lasted for an hour. I became bored,,,, I can't play my Play station game because Dad was in the Living room watching ChannelsTV. The Tv in my room is faulty and i left my laptop at my school  house (The house Mirabel left for me to use). I don't enjoy playing games with my phone,,, I think i need an iPad for games. One thought led to another, so i decided to spend time on Facebook. I came across a page that posts stories, i checked on a story which was on Episode 17 and saw lots of good comments. I decided to follow the story, i wasted lots of MB because of pages i had to load before getting to the Episode 1 and pages i had to load again in order to continue the story. I read to Episode 26 and couldn't further because the person posting it stopped there. I really need to continue the story, so i thought of trying Google because i know it got answers to almost everything. The story was titled "Adebimpe The Facebook Girl" i really liked it. It was written by one Onihaxy.
I searched and i got many results,,, i clicked on one link, the site was so disorganized for me to understand. I left it because i got other options from Google, I clicked on another link and it was the same thing, I clicked on another link and i discovered that the one i read was the season 2. I couldn't find the season 1 in the site so i checked in another site. In this site, the Story was arranged from Season 1 to 4, I started reading from the season 1 till i got exhausted. The site was actually coolval22.com, i explored the site and discovered many Stories and many talented writers.
Even after saying good night to my Parents, i still continued the Story on my bed till i decided to sleep around 2am and woke up past 5am by Momma for our morning devotion.                                     
Daddy left for Lagos on Tuesday as he said, I requested permission from Momma to go to Aso rock (Presidential villa) to see Mirabel and Nancy will go with me. She obliged saying it would be a 3-day visit because she don't like being alone. She was still on the process of getting another house help since she let the previous one go because of me. Why? well,,, ermmm, Momma caught us in the act on three different occasions. She knew i'm a changed person now, that's why she reconsidered having another house help.
I informed Mirabel about our visiting on Thursday, She sent her bodyguards to pick us with a cool tinted SUV ride which we were later told by the guards that the car was bullet proof. They came on Wednesday evening and lodged in a hotel before coming to our house the following morning. Mirabel sent many stuffs for my Momma through her bodyguards Frank and Jummy who happens to be secret lovers. On our way to Aso Villa, Nancy was far more excited than i am. She claimed to fully charged her phones so she'd take enough photos when she gets there.

**Phone rings**

Me: Hello Mummy

Momma: Victor you have to start coming home immediately, your Daddy called that he is in the airport on his way back

Me: What? But i thought he won't be coming back anytime soon?

Momma: Yes,,, he said he forgot some important documents and hard drive that he will use for the job, that he underestimated the job not realizing how big the job is. Are u there already?

Me: No, but we're almost there. we've passed the first two gates already

Momma: U have to turn around now and get here before your Dad gets here before u

Me: But Mummy,,, Isn't there a way u can cover for us?

Momma: No way, what do u want me to tell him? did we inform him that you and Nancy will be going out to anywhere?? Besides, U know i don't lie,,,, not to you or to anyone else most especially not to my husband,,, call Mirabel and tell her what happened. It's better to unintentionally disappoint your girlfriend than deceiving your father. I'm still feeling guilty for the one u did the other day

Me: Okay ma, we'll be on our way back

Nancy: What?! what's going on?

Me: Frank we have to go back, something came up

Frank: What about Mirabel?

Me: I will call her on phone and explain to her

Jummy: Hope it's nothing serious?

Me: Not at all,,,, just that, Daddy is on his way back home

Jummy: Ohhh... can't Mirabel do anything about it?

Me: I don't think so,,, he actually forgot something very important for the job

Frank: Hard luck bro (Chuckles)

**Turning back**

Nancy: But Dad hardly forget anything, why today of all days?

Me: Mummy said he didn't know the job will be that big,,, that the documents is essentially necessary for the job

Nancy: Oh no,,, what will i tell my friends now?

Me: U told your friends? why are u so stupid?

Nancy: But bro i don't see anything wrong with that

Frank: U shouldn't have done that Nancy,,, it's not save. Please don't do that mistake next time

Me: That's if there will be a next time

Nancy: Am sorry senior bro nau,,, am i forgiven?

Me: Yes u are

Nancy: Thanks bro,,, hope i will join u next time?

Me: Not a chance

Nancy: Haba bro nau,,, pleaseeeee...?

Me: Just let me be, i have a lot in my mind to think about so please don't add yours to it

I took my phone and placed a call on Mirabel and told her about the setback. She was really sad about it, she said, she's made all necessary arrangements for our stay. I apologized to her of which she sadly accepted.

We got home before Dad came later in the evening. After three days of his stay, the job got postponed till upper week Monday which unfortunately, i won't be able to make it to Mirabel's invitation because i will be gone to school by then. She tried her connection to cancel the postponement but was an abortive attempt because the company wasn't ready. The company will have to produce every necessary documents before the audit can take place. Nancy was deeply hurt, she felt so disappointed.
I can't tell my Dad about Mirabel, He wouldn't tolerate me having a girlfriend,,, he's so strict about it. Even when i got into trouble with those soldier women, left for him he wanted me to remain there as long as it would satisfy them.

Dorothy came to my house on a Sunday, she came to my room when i was sleeping, she got her self naked and tried to get me naked as well (I was sleeping shirtless) before i woke up to see what she was trying to do.

TO BE CONTINUED [/b]

3 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by coolbreezy01: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Make dix dorathy of a gurl no try rubbish ooo cuz shes already suspicious...Nice 1 vicvames kip it up...*winks*...And u sef no scatter her leg ooo...
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by gtimedcityboy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
This Dorathy Of A Girl Seems To Be Worst Than Lola Ohh, So Bro Be Careful.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dorothy again.haha nah by force,u sef no doro dorothy
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by VictorZeus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Common Victvames (in Lola's voice) ... give us some more action
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
[b]EPISODE 14

Although, I initially woke up thinking someone was trying to kill me or something, so i rose up aggressively and pushed the intruder away immediately before i could even know who the person was.

Me: D'thy? what are u trying to do??

Dorothy: Relax Vickie (crawling towards me) I promise i won't scream like i use to

In this kind of situation, i had to insult her harshly so she'll get angry and leave me alone,,, besides, she can't tempt me because i don't like her. Actually, i hate her but i won't admit it because it's not proper to hate someone.

Me: Is this how desperate and cheap u are? do u know why i can't fall for your pleas? it's because i hate u with passion, i hate seeing u entirely because of how cheap u are. You're such a biatch!

Dorothy: What? all these coming out from your mouth Victor? Yea i act like a biatch, i do behave like a LovePeddler i know. But do u know i only do that when i'm around u? Go find out about me and get to know the kind of person i am. Go tell them that you've had sex with me and see what their reaction will be like.

Me: What are u trying to say?

Dorothy: No guy has ever kissed me not to mention have sex with me if not u alone. I should proof it? U deflowered me didn't u?

**I didn't say anything,,, but i did what she was asking me**

Dorothy: Answer me (sounding like she wanted to cry) why can't u answer me? How old was i when u deflowered me? I was 17. Although i planned not to do anything like that until i clock 18 but it was u,,, you've always been my crush. Even when u were dating girls anyhow u wanted, i didn't stop liking u, even though i felt bad about it. I broke my 18-years rule the day i had sex with u. I opened my legs for u whenever u wanted thinking it's the only way i could have u for myself, i waited for u to officially ask me to date u but u never did. I'm still intact as u left me,,, I can still give u the chance here and now even if its for a minute to confirm if i'm lieing or not.

**Speechless and confused me**

Dorothy: I'm not a bitch Victor (Now dressing up) I have never been one except to u i guess... thanks for all the insults,,, i brought this upon my self anyway

(Grabbed her hand bag and left)

I didn't know what to say,,,, i dropped back unto the bed to think about the drama that just happened about a minute ago. I think i am the bad guy in this situation,,, i felt terrible. I didn't know about all what she said, I have always seen her as a free giver not sure of who she's given though.

I went to her house the next day, her mother wasn't around and she was in her room with two of her friends who i also thought was in the same category with her, but who am i to judge what i don't know?
I sent her younger brother to call her for me, she sent him back to me that she doesn't want to see me. I sent him back to her again with a message that, I won't leave there until i see her. She eventually showed up about 38 minutes later while i was already enjoying the movie i was watching,,,, "Fast & Furious" to be precise.

Dorothy: What do u want now? or have u come for the continuation of your insults??

Me: Look D'thy...

Dorothy: Call me Dorothy please

Me: All the same, I came here to apologize for everything i did to,,,, I am really sorry. I regretted everything i did.

Dorothy: Are u done?

Me: See,,, I know i messed with u,I abused your feelings, I toiled with your emotions and all that,,,, I regretted my bad deeds towards u and to everyone it affected including myself. I called u names,,, I had the wrong impression about u. It was even the wrong impression i had that developed my anger and dislike towards u. I beg for your forgiveness Dorothy, please forgive me and let's be friends again

Dorothy: Friends again U say? were we ever friends before?? U made me your sex mate and nothing else. U are a devil Victor! U used me, dumped me and then hate me for nothing. What did i ever do to u? is it a crime to give u my body just to get u to love me??! I gave u my everything,,, my body, any money i get i gave to u just for u to love and ask me out,,,, but what did i get? Pregnancy!!

Me: What?

Dorothy: Oh yes u heard me right! I put my life on the line when i had an abortion not to mention the torture i got from my mother. She tortured me for getting pregnant and even dealt with me more, when i couldn't provide the person responsible for it just to protect u. But what did i get? insults!! I overlooked u the other Sunday when U treated me that way, I just reached an understanding that maybe it was the preaching that manifested in u, not knowing that u really hate me.

Me: I'm terribly sorry for everything i put u through,,, I never knew u went through all that. I can imagine the kind of pain you're feeling deep inside your heart right now because of me. I wish there's something i can do to erase the past, but there's nothing i can do but to plead for your forgiveness. (I went down on my knees) please forgive me Dorothy from your loving and humble heart, I beg of u...

**Her eyes was already filled with tears**

She raised me up and hugged me

Dorothy: U really hurt me Victor

Me: I know, and i am very sorry,,,, can i resume calling u D'thy now?

Dorothy: If u wish

We disengaged from the hug,,, I noticed she was trying to draw her head closer to kiss me or something....

Me: So,,, am i forgiven?

Dorothy: Hhmmmm,,,, just partially

Me: Partially? why?

Dorothy: If u want my full forgiveness, U will have to do something for me

Me: Something like?

Dorothy: U don't worry about that, I shall let u know when i'm ready for it

Me: okay...

We talked and gisted about so many things,,, I also confessed blocking her line from calling me. I unblocked her on the spot while we were still talking before her friends showed up from inside.

Dorothy: Oh,,,, I even forgot they're here,,,, Hey girls

Girl1: U try well well no be small

Dorothy: Make una no vex jare. Victor these are my besties, Mirabel and Salome aka Sally Cue

Me: Mirabel?

Dorothy: Yea,,, and Sally Cue.

Me: Okay nice meeting u girls

Mirabel: Nice meeting u too

Sally Cue: It's nice meeting u too
handsome

**Mirabel laid on the couch while Salome abi Sally Cue sat at the other end**

Sally Cue: Msteeeew,,, that's why i hate this chair, i can't watch the TV comfortably

She stood up from where she sat and sat right beside me. I stood up to leave after seating uncomfortably for many minutes.
They eventually let me go after a little debate on why i'm leaving too soon. I got home, continued the story i was reading online. Later on,,, Mirabel and i spoke on phone and i also chatted with Dorothy on whatsapp.

Dorothy: My friend SallyCue seems to like u

Me: Stop the joke please

Dorothy: I'm being serious, she admitted it,,, although i warned her to get her mind off u

Me: Why?

Dorothy: Never mind,,,, what do u have for me?

Me: Nothing o,,, just feeling sleepy

Dorothy: Hhmmm *sad face*

I just sent her a flower then bade her goodnight and went offline.

☆☆☆ TO BE CONTINUED ☆☆☆[/b]

4 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by salmonlekan(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
weldone bro... i rate u ten stars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.