Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291105 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Lexzytee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have been following dis story frm nairajoke. I am nw xo obsessed to it carry on victvames

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Marshalrhino(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
hpe vames won't hv accident... #jstsaying

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by huchidera: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
nice work

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
waitin patiently.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by nkemdave(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
I cant wait for your update.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by STANCO31(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Victor I'm still on suspense mood o o abeg rescue me from it

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by coolbreezy01: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wow...suspense...nid updates vames

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by DonaTee(f): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Awesome job @victvames. I enjoyed every bit of it.
cant wait for d climax

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Marshalrhino:
hpe vames won't hv accident... #jstsaying
you don watch naija films too much.. Habi make last man catch am lol
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nah wah victory vanes...respect yourself nah...why you they cut this thing short nah...abeg finish am nah!!!!!! Guy if you wan visit lasgidi holla up #opasix
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by samuel19222(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bro I beg come Continue Wetin you start ooo
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Tomkit(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Right from the beginning no slacking. Well arranged but feel for Lola this moment. more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Victvames, we are seriously waiting! abeg update us fast fast, happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by walexzee11(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm loving this......

We dey wait abeg!

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guys i am afraid to say that my laptop's charger got spoiled.... So bear with me guys... Happy Sunday!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by flackoFlint(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
victvames:
Guys i am afraid to say that my laptop's charger got spoiled.... So bear with me guys... Happy Sunday!
Shaperly please
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Despirado121(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
victvames:

Chai!!! Stil i follow sha. M gonna follow diz til d end bt oga plz make it faster nd longer
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Vickiey192(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Can't wait to read the remaining story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
vicvames........ wre @ thou
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
EPISODE 41

I got to the lodge some minutes past 7; I parked outside Cynthia’s lodge. I called Vincent to inform him of my presence and he told me to go straight to the venue and wait for them. I went to the venue and saw how well they did to the place, but the place seemed to be dark a little. I moved closer checking the place out and saw someone there.

Me: Promise…?

Promise: Hey you’re here

Me: Why are you here alone?

Promise: I have to stay here na to avoid Mirabel from suspecting anything

Me: Yea that’s right

Promise: You’re very serious about this, I mean look at you

Me: **Just let out a smile**

Promise: So you’re really doing this?

Me: Yeah

Promise: Okay… wish you both nothing but the best

Me: Thanks

Promise: Yea… are they aware that you’re here?

Me: Yea I told Vincent, they should be coming soon

Promise: Okay…

Me: Isn’t it kinda dark here?

Promise: Yeah… it’s part of the arrangement

Me: How?

Promise: Don’t worry, you’ll see

Me: Ok oh… I really appreciate your coming

Promise: Thanks also for making me a witness to this

Me: **Smiles**

Promise: They’re coming

**I turned and saw Vincent coming hand in hand with Nancy, Mirabel and Cynthia**

Me: Oh… **Trying to compose myself**

Promise: Hope you’re not feeling nervous?

Me: Seriously I am nervous

Promise: Come on… It’s Mirabel, your girlfriend for almost four years

Me: Yea I know… I just can’t help it

Promise: Well you have to fix that and have the event under control; I need to hide for now

Me: Why?

Promise: Also part of the plan... Good luck!

Me: Ok Ok

(I watched her passed through the garden till I lost visuals of her)

I turned my back on the four of them coming on my position and started composing myself. I gat this, I know I gat this. I started hearing approaching footsteps so I stood calm; you gat this Victor!

Voice: Who's there?

**I turned around on slow motion and saw Mirabel's figure, I thought i saw four of them coming? Why am i now seeing only Mirabel?? Or is it also part of the plan**

Mirabel: Victor?

**The place suddenly lights up, I saw how shocked she was.... I was shocked though but i had to maintain myself so she'd know it's my doing**

She started coming closer while i also walk towards her till we met face to face.

We stood facing each other for a couple of minutes with my left hand crossed behind me holding the flowers.

I was looking deep into her eyes sending the message of love. I refused to say anything, just hoping the magic would work.

I noticed how it was taking effect on her, i saw how she was melting but trying to control herself.

Then i made another move by stretching forth my right hand towards her. She stared at it for some seconds before she flung herself on me giving me a tight embrace.

*It worked oh...*

I also embraced her and caress her hair and also hailing myself inside my mind Victor! Victor!!

The warm embrace lasted for almost two minutes before we broke it. I saw tears hanging in her eyes. I presented the flowers to her and she let out a soft cough in amazement.

Me: I apologize for how i said what i saidsaid to you back in the clinic, I really felt bad when she did.....

Mirabel: **Cuts in** Shhhhh.... it's Okay... Promise already explained everything to me

Me: She did?

Mirabel: Yea and i apologize for how I've been acting ever since

Me: You don't have to apologize, it's all my fault, I was too curious to know if he...

Miarabel: **Cuts in** He didn't raped me, but i kissed him

Me: **Speechless**

Mirabel: He tried to win my heart by bringing past memories and all he went through just to come back for me. I pretended to fall for him so I had to kiss him so he'll think i am going back to him. Yes he tried to have $ex with me, but i told him that i wasn't ready, that he should wait a little more. That was the wisdom i used to avoid being raped. Even when they showed me your dead body, I was extremely hurting on the inside but I pretented to be strong on the outside deceiving them like i don't really care about you. I got very mad at you as a guy to be raped by a girl when i that's a girl was able to escape it. And you didn't describe how helpless you were when it happened

Me: I'm really sorry, I was so full of anger and hatred for her that i couldn't act wise... please forgive my imprudence

Mirabel: It's Okay... I've forgiven you before now, just waiting for you to come

Me: Thanks my love.... **hugging her**

The lights suddenly changed to all red from white. Those guys did very well, i'm sure they have been watching us.

We broke off from the romantic embrace when we started hearing some cool instrumentals close-by.

We looked around and saw that we were surrounded by Vincent, Nancy, Cynthia, Promise, Frank and Jummy.

Vincent was playing a guiter while Frank was playing harmonica. Mirabel was like 'Wow' and i was like 'It's time'

I collected the flowers from her and dropped it one side. I held both of her hands looking her straight in the eyes.

Me: Our love for each other matched right here on this garden. Ever since you told me how the garden got to be important to you since we started our love relationship here, it became very important to me too. I love you more than you think, You complete me Mirabel and I sincerely want to spend my existence on earth with you. Our friends and siblings here will stand as a witness to this moment **Going down on my left knee, brought out the ring box from the left side of my suit using my right hand**

Me: I sincerely want you to be my life partner in marriage, will you?

Mirabel: **Her hands covering her mouth; she looked around... they all gestured her to say yes**

Me: Mirabel, will you marry me?

Mirabel: Yes! Yes!! Ofcourse Yes!!!

**All of them started cheering while i place the ring on her finger and stood up after i kissed the hand**

That moment, fireworks started shattering up in the sky. Those guys did a wonderful job even more than the money I transferred to them to get the event done.

They started congratulating us... the guys shook hands with me while Nancy hugged me like never before. Promise tried to shook hands with me, but I pushed her hand away and hugged her.

After that, Jummy ushered us to another part of the garden and announced that we're gonna have a picnic. It was indeed an exciting moment, a night to always remember. We ate and drank, gisted and laughed out happily.

Right there, I appreciated Vincent, Frank, Promise and others for the wonderful night they arranged. Mirabel also did the same to everyone and most especially me for being the man of the night's memorable event.

Frank made it known to us that everything that took place in the garden was recorded in a video camera from five different angles.

We watch the drama that took place from the main view of the recorded video when we got into Mirabel's lodge. While discussing, Cynthia suggested that Promise should come stay with her till we graduate in a few months time, we all bought the idea and made Promise agreed to it. Minutes later, Mirabel also suggested that the both of them should come stay with her and we all agreed to it. We all spent the night in the lodge including Promise who doesn't like sleeping out of her domain.

Two days later, I decided to pay Dorothy one last visit before she get executed; I met her mother there and she started begging me while crying to do something about her daughter's case so she won't get executed. I told her there's nothing I can do about it but she insisted on saying that I am connected to the President, that i can plead on Dorothy's behalf so she'll be granted a Presidential pardon.

☆ What is this woman asking me to do?

☆ Should I listen to her?

☆ Should i try to help the girl that wanted to ruin my life?

It's not like I like the fact that she's going to be executed, but then....she has gone bad.... Geez!! What should I do??

☆ ☆ ☆ TO BE CONTINUED ☆ ☆ ☆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
vic vames u re d man.... nd i believe u kan change dat..... even if dats d only favour ull do 4 dorothy juz do it .... she'll foreva be indebted to u.............. thumbs up man.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by janeso(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Very captivating story with a lot of lesson learn.

Keep it up dear

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by berryice(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Best episode ever...Tnx op shocked

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Missmossy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Captivating as usual,keep it coming. Thumbs up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by holymayor5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bravo..... Thumbs up to you bro. Keep it coming

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Florencegold(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ave been a sercet reader of ur stroy i jst join narialand fully jst 2 be part of dis stroy......... Mr vitcm u re d best........ Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hmm... Am out word mehn.... Hmmm.... Trying 2 saying sth...... Hmmmm....... Since d words are nt cuming, let me applaud u bro.. Papa papapa pa

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Jellymusty(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
kip it cuming bro, i really enjoy dis xcellent nd 1derful stori tnx

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
All i can say is "wow" too go a story. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsamosy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
All i can say is "wow" too good a story. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mofy1(f): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2016
After killing lola abi. Anyways Victor dnt 4get that if dorothy comes out she will still make her promise come to reality or rather die in the process and once a cultist alwaz a cultist. I knw the drill

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.