Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Website That Change My Life To Good - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Website That Change My Life To Good (10966 Views)

CAFCC: Enyimba Off To Good Start Vs Mali’s Djoliba / BET9JA As Finally Change My LIFE / Happy Married Life To Lionel Messi (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 10:39am On May 07, 2016
princepee001:
is it nairabet or bet9ja?
Put every tin on capital letter were if put . Replace wit - (am surprise this guy is staking wit 2500 while i stake all my ticket from betting guru wit atleast 5k
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2016
Anyone who is interested in subbing frm them,but money is the problem, should contact me on whatsapp 08148295276. Lets do it jointly.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 3:56pm On May 07, 2016
Whao this was the fastest win have had in my stakeing career. 4.50 odd today bet won wit easy 25k in d bank. I stake wit nairaland because of good odd so no bet code.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by adogbeji14: 5:28pm On May 07, 2016
Am very happy today i made a sweet and early profit.

Norwich-man u 2 (1.90) WIN

Charlton-Burnley 2 (1.56) WIN

Hull -Roth 1 (1.56) WIN total odd 4+ Am a good predicter but i give kudos to bettingguru
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by henroo5: 8:35am On May 08, 2016
adogbeji14:
Am very happy today i made a sweet and early profit.

Norwich-man u 2 (1.90) WIN

Charlton-Burnley 2 (1.56) WIN

Hull -Roth 1 (1.56) WIN total odd 4+ Am a good predicter but i give kudos to bettingguru
. I also misd the game feel like crying.though waiting for todays game
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by henroo5: 8:37am On May 08, 2016
princepee001:
is it nairabet or bet9ja?
. Bet9ja
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Mikkymicado: 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
@perfectsam God will surely reward u 4 dis great site u reveal to d public am greatful
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 7:27pm On May 08, 2016
Won 6 lost 1 i was expecting a 7 straight win woe to demark league
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2016
based on d kind staker wen i b, if i see 6wins and only 1lose in a week or out of 7. I don hamma b dat. I just pray all is set 2moa. Wen i go sub.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Segadem(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2016
[size=14pt]green always [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Philistine(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2016
Greenpunter1:
based on d kind staker wen i b, if i see 6wins and only 1lose in a week or out of 7. I don hamma b dat. I just pray all is set 2moa. Wen i go sub.
Bros, how far,how did it go!

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2016
i subbed yesterday, d game lost, i also today nw, right nw game dat they gave me is already casting ooo, admin wetin happen to the gurus na?

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
Greenpunter1:
i subbed yesterday, d game lost, i also today nw, right nw game dat they gave me is already casting ooo, admin wetin happen to the gurus na?
today game was fixed zenith st peter 2/2 enter while the first game i my self add a doubt so i carry d game straight win. Bro this kind doom era nor va occur for long lo

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2016
perfectsam246:
today game was fixed zenith st peter 2/2 enter while the first game i my self add a doubt so i carry d game straight win. Bro this kind doom era nor va occur for long lo
yea i have nt won frm them yet,but i can tell dat dey ar for real, they even apologized. And they send d same games to everyone, fake sources would divided subcribers into groups and share out different games to each group. Their Apology message:Money is not our number one goal. Our goal
is to help you win match of which we have
not achieve that, we know if that is achieve
money will come. Please be patient what
happen to the first match will be explain later
tomorrow and two day bonus will go to every
client. Regards Betting Guru Admin. If you are
settled please reply us. But bro wen last did such a losing run happened like dis?

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 7:28am On May 12, 2016
I sub on 29th of april ve won 9 match so far lost 4. Won 6 at a stress. What i observe is that end of reason are normally difficult.

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Philistine(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2016
Why has d thread gone so quiet? Hmmn! It's like water don pass garri! Bettingguru indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2016
You need to check this blog out!, Complete and Updated Soccer News, Soccer Gist, Range of Soccer Discussions where you can give and get opinion, and you can also Compete for airtimes just to spice things up! It's definitely a blog to follow for every soccer enthusiasts.... ‪#‎BALLERBAR‬

https://ballerbar..com.ng/search/label/LATEST%20SOCCER%20NEWS?m=1
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2016
The gurus still on 2weeks break at admin.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 1:43pm On May 23, 2016
Greenpunter1:
The gurus still on 2weeks break at admin.
The break will be call up by thursday making it a completet two wk
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2016
Sirp4ada:
The break will be call up by thursday making it a completet two wk
i am patiently waiting for them to return to action. 2days to go. Perfectsam what of you?
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 8:30am On May 24, 2016
Greenpunter1:
i am patiently waiting for them to return to action. 2days to go. Perfectsam what of you?
bros i nor fit lie u i don save 30k to stake 5k each for six days. So my moral is at a top level
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by amajato: 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
Let me know when they are back from holiday
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2016
Has anyone contacted, them on mail to knw if they ar coming back to service tomorrow. Cus i don wait tire for their return.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
todays odd not what i was expecting, but i will just stake it like dat.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Emmanuel602(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2016
Greenpunter1:
todays odd not what i was expecting, but i will just stake it like dat.

I really want to sub with these guyz but it seems as if it's not done in Naira I've never conducted any transaction In a foriegn currency. How do I go about it?
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by jeezyalzahim: 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
Who checked dis site yesterday? Winning is all dey aim for, if u aren't there, just visit http://betoftheday.ml/ref/jeezy u will get 99% sure tips everyday without subscription, the guy is ready to help, and I have been winning with him since last week. Just click the link and see for Ur self
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by dayo23(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
sonderjyske vs randers- 1x + bts, Aalborg vs Midtjylland- x2 + ov 1.5, Huesca vs Zaragoza x2 + ov 1.5. play this games and send me my share.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
The winning ORACLE has resume their winning formula although today odd was low but i won 10275. @greenp how much did u realise
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
dayo23:
sonderjyske vs randers- 1x + bts, Aalborg vs Midtjylland- x2 + ov 1.5, Huesca vs Zaragoza x2 + ov 1.5. play this games and send me my share.
bro ur ticket nor enter follow people wen know road or u nor va tire to loss bet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Wins Goal.com NxGn World's Best Young Talent Award (Photos) / Print Your Bet9ja Pool Codes Here For Free! / When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.