Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com (47603 Views)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by zinny377(f): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
To God be d glory.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by henrygale(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Medically,it doesn't add up.........had miscarriages,later,scan found something in the tummy wch wasn't named........medical practice has gone beyond not giving a name to or recognising something seen on scan.
Then later she gave birth.
Best guess is,she had a fibroid,wch might have been causing her miscarriages,den later after d husband travelled,she had a fling,den luckily for her,d fling got her pregnant,and she come born. So,she now had to tie it to the 'something' found in the scan.
Meanwhile,a dna check can prove us all right or wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by lumzybo: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
The story get as e be jare.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by noeloge82(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
DNA and medical report as at time of anti natal might be needed before this story will be fully believed cos any thing is possible but 3yrs pregnancy with babe looking like 9months is really "MIRACLE"
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't mean to be the kill joy.

But if she was scanned and found to have some sort of growth not living. It could be fibroid growth see assumed as pregnancy.

If the husband didn't have sex with her 9months ago, then a DNA is only appropriate here...

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
congratulatn woman! Though u stil need deliverances
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by ChuxD(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well,the story may or may not be real.....but think of it,if she went for scan initially and no baby was seen.....the husband fashied her....how come she "took in" and delivered later after scan didn't show anytin and d husband left her side.....and the pastor "stood" by her side...OK o

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by carinmom(f): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dottore:
Why is it that news like!:
Woman pregnant for 3years
Woman gives birth to half goats half human,
Woman gives birth to stone snake and all what nots, only occur in Africa

You forgot to add this
Woman gives birth to bathroom slippers in Bauchi.

ChuxD:
Well,the story may or may not be real.....but think of it,if she went for scan initially and no baby was seen.....the husband fashied her....how come she "took in" and delivered later after scan didn't show anytin and d husband left her side.....and the pastor "stood" by her side...OK o

Hmmm, i am with you on this, someone is definitely not saying the truth either the woman or the pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by san316(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mark this: The Pastor has been supporting her ever since.

I case my rest ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by henrydadon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just look at the smile on her face ..she know she has put her haters to shame
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by lebete3000: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

At the risk of working without a knowledge of the woman's medical history, I suspect that she had irregular menses...which could be due to hormonal imbalances. (Possibly due to something we call Polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Anyone suffering from such a syndrome can have issues with menstrual flow.

There is a lot in this story that we are not being told.

Focus on the bolded...the story does not make sense there.

Conclusion.....someone is lying somewhere....or it is as I said...PCOS.

No mind dem,na all dos miracle ppl dey push pepsin to doubt God's existence when a medically sound person like us demystifies their beliefs....may God help us all.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by repogirl(f): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pregnant for three years ke? Laiye laiye! Paternity test, Straight!
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
henrygale:
Medically,it doesn't add up.........had miscarriages,later,scan found something in the tummy wch wasn't named........medical practice has gone beyond not giving a name to or recognising something seen on scan.
Then later she gave birth.
Best guess is,she had a fibroid,wch might have been causing her miscarriages,den later after d husband travelled,she had a fling,den luckily for her,d fling got her pregnant,and she come born. So,she now had to tie it to the 'something' found in the scan.
Meanwhile,a dna check can prove us all right or wrong.

I didn't read this, there won't have being any need for my reply.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by sidneyj(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abija hand is involve in this delivery

but come to think of it... the baby should be 3years now
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by omolola15(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

At the risk of working without a knowledge of the woman's medical history, I suspect that she had irregular menses...which could be due to hormonal imbalances. (Possibly due to something we call Polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Anyone suffering from such a syndrome can have issues with menstrual flow.

Dey there dey quote science. Religion folks are coming for your head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by crackhouse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
is like the husband didn't buy the story. the pastor told him about it and he said he's not interested. hmm, I think she was busy having sex with someone else all these years cos the hubby was in far away France. who was servicing her honey pot when she was preggy?
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
omolola15:

Dey there dey quote science. Religion folks are coming for your head.

I am religious too smiley!

But still....the whole story gets a lot of issues....and is not complete. There are things the woman is not telling us.

Still...if we were to use religion....there is no story in the Bible.....that says that a woman got pregnant for 3 years...and gave birth.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by tinexybridals(f): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Think u jesus
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Opoki(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
End time baby.

Na so dem take advertise the pastor for free o.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by tinexybridals(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank u Jesus
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Dollipsejay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
She finally succeeded against the Witches of her village

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by akudire: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is truly God at Work it takes only one that is in Christ to understand d supernatural act of God. Glory to God he has broken the chains of the wicked over her life.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
360metrosports:
Mrs Omotayo Yemisi Akinwale got married in November 2012 then took-in and had 2 miscarriages.She was pregnant for the third time in August 2013,her husband later traveled to France in October 2013 since then she has been alone but at first everything seemed fine until after 9 months which extended to 1yr 4months; then her husband's family stood up against her, she went for scan & the scan didn't show baby but it showed there was something in her stomach, that was when trouble started in her husband's family

After the scan result,her hubby stopped calling that she lied to him, people started throwing stones at her but the pastor of her church who happened to be her husband's mentor, (Pastor Temitope Ojomo & Pastor James Olusegun) stood by her & some other church member. Infact God alone is worthy, God has been faithful to her, He didn't leave me throughout my troubled time. It was God, now she's healthy & her baby is pretty cute. The pastor told her husband & he said he isn't interested but she said ""i know that God who didn't leave me since 2013 won't leave now. My baby came to this world on the 19th of April. To God be the glory"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/exclusive-photos-woman-pregnant-for-3.html

Na wah o God of host 3 years of pregnancy no be small thing o.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by 9jatatafo(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
The baby would have all teeth in place and walk immediately of the womb
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by delait: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
More strange than fiction.

A child is born, fine. The process or story behind lets forget.

Sometimes spirituality can be used as cover up.

Only God knows the truth.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Them don come again.

Oya, praise singers, make una come tell us how only devil can impregnate a woman for 3 years and only God was able deliver the baby.

Scan didn't detect a baby o, her hubby left, yet somehow whatever was in her belly turned to a baby.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I am religious too smiley!

But still....the whole story gets a lot of issues....and is not complete. There are things the woman is not telling us.

Still...if we were to use religion....there is no story in the Bible.....that says that a woman got pregnant for 3 years...and gave birth.

and if she's gonna give birth to something, then talk about stone baby grin
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by huntax(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Get that kid into nursery 1
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by samsam2019: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
I know the man holding the phone

We gada de together and he's my personal person. He supports real Madrid.

But I no hear about the story for area sha
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by HaneefahRN(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't believe this, something went on in between someone isn't saying. So the placenta was viable for 3 years abi, people can like to bobo themselves. Miracle ko, you better come and confess now angry
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by fatiuabdulmalik: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
Why was she pregnant for 3 years?

ask google!
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by deplay24(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
God is great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.