Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! (937 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by oyetpel(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
The sixth season of Game of thrones will premiere this Sunday 24th April 2016. The wait is over.
Valar Morghulis.

Quotes for season 6.
Ser Davos: "And make no mistake, the dead are coming!

High Sparrow asks : "You would spill blood in this holy place?"
Jaime's reply: "The Gods won't mind. They spill more
blood than the rest of us combined"

Is Jon Snow dead? Hear what Giantsbane (a wilding) said; "I thought he was the man to lead us
through the long night, but I was wrong."

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
oyetpel:
The sixth season of Game of thrones will premiere this Sunday 24th April 2016. The wait is over.
Valar Morghulis

Valar Dohaeris bro!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by ifex370(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
You all should face the fact..that Jon snow is dead and gone
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
ifex370:
I disagree with that bro... J.S is coming back... Better & stronger. J.S = Hazorai
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by ifex370(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Shinyjay:
I disagree with that bro... J.S is coming back... Better & stronger. J.S = Hazorai

Be giving yourself hope
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
ifex370:

Be giving yourself hope
So you think... Seems you haven't read about the "tower of joy" Ragar Targayrian + Lianna Stark=J.S
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Is Here! !!!!! by oyetpel(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
ifex370:
Jon Snow is alive, aye.
What is dead may never die!
What is dead may never die!!

(1) (Reply)

Name A Shit Movie You Suffered Through Lately / Miss Anambra : Cucumber Recovered, analysed for Evidence / The Flash,' 'arrow,’ 'legends’ And ‘supergirl’ Crossover Has 20 Superheroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.