Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms (2701 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by REALTRUTH1: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Newcomers to the ongoing convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) may have received a shocker when they realised that they had to pay to use toilets and bathrooms at the Redemption Camp.

To urinate once in some of the toilets costs N10 and to take one’s bath, one has to pay N20. There are some toilets where one has to pay more, depending on their grades.

This situation, however, did not seem to go well with some of the participants who preferred to urinate in the bushes at the camp.

Some were seen taking their bath in a pond at the Redemption Camp.

When P.M.News asked one of the sanitation officials at the camp why people have to pay to use toilets and bathrooms, he simply said that is an order from above.

P.M.News, however, learnt that the money generated from the toilet/bathroom charges is used to buy disinfectant and for the general maintenance of the toilets and bathrooms.

Meanwhile, the church yesterday held a graduation ceremony for those who had successfully completed their studies at the Redeemed Church Bible College.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/08/06/redeemed-church-faithful-pay-to-use-toilets-bathrooms
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by REALTRUTH1: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
You ain't seen nothing yet!! Am not judging here ooooo,,,,,am just saying you ain't seen nothing yet,,,
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by MrCrackles(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2009
I dont see any big deal in it. . . .
Next story please!
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by GEW: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

You ain't seen nothing yet!! Am not judging here ooooo,,,,,am just saying you ain't seen nothing yet,,,
what is news here?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by jagunlabi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
Abeg make u take coole dey judge jare!Are you not a christian?What is christianity without judging?You are doing fine. wink
REAL TRUTH:

Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
That kleptomanic G.O keeps inventing ways to milk poor people of their money. Now people pay toll fee to use a damn toilet?!?
You can't even take a shit without god sending tax collectors. . .haba.

Well the idiot has got to get money anyhow he can to fuel and maintain his luxury gulf stream jet. . .
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by bawomolo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
this is old news. i witnessed bush attacks with my koro koro eyes last year.

even the vicinity around cars aren't spared grin

daddy Go is a love-vendor.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
That guy mean business oo,even for toilet too.One arm bandit.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by kshow1(m): 12:44am On Aug 07, 2009
well, the facilities and the environment has to be kept clean
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by AloyEmeka8: 1:30am On Aug 07, 2009
I think its wrong to charge for toilet. It's better they collect money for parking than toilet because the latter is a necessity. If every Redeem parish in the world contributes N10,000 each, it will foot the toilet bill at the convention. Bad management if i must say. It's not daddy's fault because he may not know about it.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Sauron1: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2009
Tudór:

That kleptomanic G.O keeps inventing ways to milk poor people of their money. Now people pay toll fee to use a damn toilet?!?

Well the idiot has got to get money anyhow he can to fuel and maintain his luxury gulf stream jet. . .

BLASPHEMY
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by ikamefa(f): 1:45am On Aug 07, 2009
Tudór:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Krayola2(m): 3:44am On Aug 07, 2009
Nigerian pastors can get away with murder.  I wonder what it will take for people to realize that these pastors don't give a shit about their "souls". it's all about the benjamins babe!! chi ching $$$$  wink
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2009
dont say what God will punish you about ok
say what you know.and as a christain you are told not to jough so is a sin what you to sit down there and start jughing think of something bettrer to do with your time.

Nigerian pastors can get away with murder. I wonder what it will take for people to realize that these pastors don't give a shit about their "souls". it's all about the benjamins babe!! chi ching $$$$
Posted on: Today at 01:45:42 AMPosted by: ikamefa

cry cry cry cry
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2009
krayola are you a christain?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

I think its wrong to charge for toilet. It's better they collect money for parking than toilet because the latter is a necessity. If every Redeem parish in the world contributes N10,000 each, it will foot the toilet bill at the convention. Bad management if i must say. It's not daddy's fault because he may not know about it.
You people keep making excuse for daddy 419 G.O. The foolish man will kill and rape a ten year old boy and you folks will say ;It's not daddy's fault he didn't know about it"

I'm sure its the same way daddy criminal didn't know when a private jet just fell from heaven onto his laps, right? I laugh in jet sounds! grin grin grin
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by tkb417(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont see any big deal in it. . . .
Next story please!

thank u.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2009
^^
Why am i not suprised?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2009
You people keep making excuse for daddy 419 G.O. The foolish man will kill and rape a ten year old boy and you folks will say ;It's not daddy's fault he didn't know about it"

I'm sure its the same way daddy criminal didn't know when a private jet just fell from heaven onto his laps, right? I laugh in jet sounds!

im surprised at you my bros shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by timmy7(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2009
What's d bigdeal in d story,av been there b4 during the Holy Ghost service,there r some toilets u pay 4 and some u dont pay 4 but d queue there will make u go 4 d commercial ones,and also dont forget that private participants are also on that camp 4 biz with their mobile toilet,why pen it to d church as a whole? If u realtruth abi na falsetruth know of a better idea in ur church on how to manage such situation with large inflow of pple,maybe u should comment on that write up.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2009
Another flimpsy excuse!
The article clearly states a church worker was approached and he said its ORDER FROM ABOVE. He didn't say it was a private business- stop lying for daddy crook!

If people are queing to use toilets and then?
Have you ever been to canaan land during shiloh when over 250,000 are in attendance. Toilets abound and we don't have toll fee neither do they have long queues like you're dishonestly trying to claim.

Daddy G.O 419 is a greedy old thief. At age 62 he still wants to fleece more money from people. I think his kleptomania is genetic!
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2009
dont use your mouth to bring the rott of God to your very self ok. im a living faith member,but i dnt see why the so much abuse on an anoited man of God
i can guess you are underage matbe check kiddies section moderators take note
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2009
Very funny!
Does that change the fact that adeboye and oyedepo are common crooks?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed dont jughe ok is not good
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by timmy7(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2009
What's ur problem sef? Must d church come out and explain every strategies put in place to manage some situations around them? Do u know if gadaffi operators r consulted to solve toilet problem at that token,and why do u base ur conclusion on a response of ''a church worker'' who might not know d modalities in place,oh boy suffre suffre 4 this ur hate campaign o,apparently u've not been to d redeemption camp that's why u can make an unsubstantiated comparison on whatever attendance at canaanland with rccg convention. Obviously the church doesnt want shotputting and bushing grin if i had d opportunity of paying 10 naira or 20 naira to ''pupu'' grin during my orientation camp in d east,i would av enjoyed my 3wks wella because d ratio of corpers to toilets is ridiculous and every bush,nooks and crannies around d camp were bombed beyond expectation grin this the church wouldnt like.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by chiejik(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2009
timmy7 thanks for opening his blocked brains
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Tudor6(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2009
timmy7:

What's ur problem sef? Must d church come out and explain every strategies put in place to manage some situations around them?
They don't need to explain. We already know the strategy and it involves taxing people who want to urinate. Even coporations do not charge customers who use their toilet but daddy idiot would gladly collect money from poor people who came to camp in the first place to pray for riches- what a thief!
Do u know if gadaffi operators r consulted to solve toilet problem at that token,and why do u base ur conclusion on a response of ''a church worker'' who might not know d modalities in place,
So now the church worker whose Job it is to manage and collect toilet tax doesn't know the modalities of the place- you clowns make me laugh with your ridiculous excuses.
oh boy suffre suffre 4 this ur hate campaign o,
This is no hate campaign but merely speaking up against a holy criminal who in the eyes of you people can do no wrong.
apparently u've not beena to d redeemption camp that's why u can make an unsubstantiated comparison on whatever attendance at canaanland with rccg convention.
Obviously you've never been to a shiloh convention to hastily dismiss the crowd capacity during such conventions. Shiloh is as big if not bigger than RCCG convention!

And oh, at shiloh, people don't shit in the bush there's enough toilet facilities for everyone and not a dime is collected as toll fee
Obviously the church doesnt want shotputting and bushing grin
Even with the payment regime are people not still shotputting?
Didn't you do economics in high school,  infact majority of people will go for the cheaper option when confronted with price.

The consequence of this criminal tax is the toilets are free-er, tell me where did the queue disappear to if not to the bush. . . .AdeJALE is just out to make a quick buck.
i had d opportunity of paying 10 naira or 20 naira to ''pupu'' grin during my orientation camp in d east,i would av enjoyed my 3wks wella because d ratio of corpers to toilets is ridiculous and every bush,nooks and crannies around d camp were bombed beyond expectation grin this the church wouldnt like.
How does compulsorily taxing the church members who wanna shit help solve the problem. People still shit in the bush no matter what.

That you can afford to pay the 20 naira per piss is good but over 80% of nigerians live on less than $1 a day.
If they're paying 20 naira each time they wanna shit how'd you expect them to survive?
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by posakosa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
What's d bigdeal in d story,av been there b4 during the Holy Ghost service,there r some toilets u pay 4 and some u dont pay 4 but d queue there will make u go 4 d commercial ones,and also dont forget that private participants are also on that camp 4 biz with their mobile toilet,why pen it to d church as a whole? If u realtruth abi na falsetruth know of a better idea in ur church on how to manage such situation with large inflow of pple,maybe u should comment on that write up.

Absolutely, there are people with private residences on the land and they might want to charge for having strange guests use their bathroom. Its a strategy to make a profit. I know someone who bought land on the Camp, but he would NEVER open his bathroom up for strangers to use.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
What do you expect? Is redeemed not a business? And like all businesses they have a right to charged for services rendered real or imagined.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by timmy7(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
Tudor, u r too cynical and filled with hate for the daddys in covention and shiloh to see reason with whatever anyone tells u abt them, atleast attacking them has been ur personal project and u r showing it clearly unlike that fake xtian called realtruth who started this thread claiming he ain't judging,so u win. Happy? grin btw save urself this cliché of Nigerians living below $1 per day because pple that live below that amt might not be on that camp 4 d convention (u know, transport) and those that made it there r probably there 4 biz cool
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Krayola2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
Jagoon:

What do you expect? Is redeemed not a business? And like all businesses they have a right to charged for services rendered real or imagined.

Then they should pay taxes like the rest of the business world.
Re: Redeemed Church Faithful Pay To Use Toilets, Bathrooms by Sauron1: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Tudór:

Very funny!
Does that change the fact that adeboye and oyedepo are common crooks?

Krayola2:

Nigerian pastors can get away with murder.  I wonder what it will take for people to realize that these pastors don't give a shit about their "souls". it's all about the benjamins babe!! chi ching $$$$  wink

Jesus Wept!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year [best Pictures] / Can Freewill Exist Alongside An Omnipresent God? / Power Of Divine Encounter Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.