Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged (842 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by DAVIYJONESS: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
I went for a business trip came back early this month, I went to get provision from the street popular store when I saw this gorgeous lady, I didn't talk to her because she didn't even care to look at me once so I stayed calm ,waited for her to finish getting her item then I followed her to know her apartment , great! it was 2 houses away.

I made some inquiry and I discovered she just moved in with her uncle. fast forward ........ with lots of troubling she manage to give me her number we chatted on WhatsApp and she said she didn't even know why she gave me her number ...... she gave me a shocking news that she is engaged to a pastor and they will get married soon.

she added he had paid half the bride price and done 80% percent of other things. people I have never felt this way before about any girl in my entire life I know what I feel. she is just perfect in every way.

last night I visited her , her uncle wasn't around, we discuss a lot and I started romancing her she cautioned me at first saying even her fiance doesn't touch her , she doesn't allow it.

with little pressure and persuasion she succumbed , the touching was going deep that she asked me to stop because I was reaching for her major parts. please don't judge me by this , men will always be men, but I still love her even if I made love to her I believe I would still love her.

my marriage plan is next year even if I wish to marry her but is it OK to go after someone's fiancee? I am confused? she do call me in fact after I dropped her call I enter Nairaland to create this.

guys I am confused

mature response only
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by layla129(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its not ok...just let her be.
If she wishes to be with you, then give her the condition to breakup with her fiance properly without you interfering....so she doesn't blame you for anything in future. Tell her to take a decision... she can't be sitting on the fence.

She wants this or nay! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by firstking01(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hehehehe, wait first meka run go wash my face to see who really dey behind that moniker....i dnt wanna believe this is coming from man of listcheesy...
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by firstking01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hehehehe, wait first meka run go wash my face to see who really dey behind that moniker....i dnt wanna believe this is coming from man of listgrin...
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Harwoyeez(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Since she's engaged, let her be and look the other way for your own

Ma pack here
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by KingRex1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:
Its not ok...just let her be.
If she wishes to be with you, then give her the condition to breakup with her fiance properly without you interfering....so she doesn't blame you for anything in future. Tell her to take a decision... she can't be sitting on the fence.

She wants this or nay! angry
Tho we dnt agree always bt ..Well said!
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by layla129(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Tho we dnt agree always bt ..Well said!

Lol, i didn't even notice that...cheers
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Leriebloom(f): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
So u want to become the male karashika in her life abi?
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by DAVIYJONESS: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Leriebloom:
So u want to become the male karashika in her life abi?

Wats she saying? lalasticlala
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered angry
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by sexytyga(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
No worries your Rib dey somewhere chilling
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by sexytyga(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilzcee:
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered angry
dem suppose sort some idiot commot from dis nairaland sef
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Adasun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
men coveting their neighbor's fiancee since the 80'sundecided undecided
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Rukkydelta(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
All the op threads are based on lies so I'm not surprised
Re: I Think She Is MISS RIGHT ...,............... But She Is Engaged by Ifakiland(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
in ur mind ure a player wanna steal anoda man's gal....if I were her guy ill pour u acid, in ur nxt life ull learn wen not to tresspass...idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nairaland Or Social Media Affect U In The Real World? / Believe It Or Not, But Just The Truth / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.