Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (8518 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
but ermmm on the topic, yes it is very possible to move objects but you have to be a high vibrational angelic being to do that. there are angels amongst us which is why the book of hebrews says to treat every one nice because you never know you may be entertaining angels unawares. so there are extremely high frequency electromagnetic beings amongst us with this capability. everything is controlled by electromagnetic frequency and if yours is just high enough you can move things as well as heal people by touching them ( like how the bible says the disciples laid there hands on people and they were healed ). so yeah it is very possible. i know a few high frequency electromagnetic beings myself who when they go past dogs the dogs get very frantic and start barking ( dogs detect high frequency beings ) and some when they walk past a light bulb the bulb starts blinking. its a crazy world dude. not everything is seen by the eyes wink

Why do you think beings are of different frequencies ? What does it mean to have a 'high frequency' ? How do you become such a being ? What is in dogs that make them detect someone with a 'high frequency' ?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

As a kid , I wanted to control objects without any physical interaction with them -to spin them , move them , and even levitate them . This desire was surely a velleity because it didnt arouse any true intention to prepare my mind for such "power" . Maybe I was not mature enough to handle such abilities . I had this prepossession that it was naturally possible even though I was not eager to know how despite my Christian beliefs .

So just yesterday , I stumbled on Telekinesis . I read about it , watched youtube videos of people who claim to posses such powers use them . I quickly understood the concept . I also read views from the skeptics who felt there are no scientific explanations for such abilities .

What is Telekinesis ?

Telekinesis or psycho-kinesis(PK) is the psychic ability to moving objects with the mind with no physical interaction with the objects . You can move practically anything !

How true is Telekinesis ?

Let's go down history's lane

Angelique Cottin

There have been claimants of psychokinetic ability throughout history. Angelique Cottin (ca. 1846) known as the "Electric Girl" of France was an alleged generator of PK activity. Cottin and her family claimed that she produced electric emanations that allowed her to move pieces of furniture and scissors across a room.

Stanisława Tomczyk

The Polish medium Stanisława Tomczyk active in the early 20th century claimed to be able to perform various acts of telekinesis, such as levitating objects, by way of an entity she called "Little Stasia". A photograph of her taken in 1909, which shows a pair of scissors "floating" in between her hands, is often found in books and other publications as an example of telekinesis. Scientists suspected Tomczyk performed her feats by the use of a fine thread or hair, running between her hands to lift and suspend the objects in the air. This was confirmed when psychical researchers who tested Tomczyk occasionally observed the thread.

India's Gurus
Many of India's "godmen" have claimed macro-PK abilities and demonstrated apparently miraculous phenomena in public, although as more controls are put in place to prevent trickery, fewer phenomena are produced.

Youtube Videos
There are lots of claimants of all ages performing and are monitored on camera . There are lots of exciting youtube videos with very convicing acts of Telekinesis .

How does it work?

It has to with Energy . Energy is everywhere , in us , in objects and we can make use of this energy to control the movements of objects without physically touching them .

First you have to prepare your mind . Clear any aorta of doubt , improve your concentration on the object you want to manipulate , have a clear decision of how you wish to do your manipulation . The efficacy of this process depends on the weight of the object . Lighter objects are easier to move and heavier ones require so much freedom of mind , the flow of energy in you and concentration .

There are lots of ebooks to help you through this process .

Is Telekinesis a God given gift or demonic ?

Well with faith you can move mountains . But should we take this literally ?

Matthew 17 : 20

We all know the people of the occult world possess such powers too but does that mean that its wrong for a christian to possess such abilities ?

So I call on people who the esoteric knowledge of nature's hidden secrets , people whose metiers are providing knowledge of the very recondite intricate secrets about Nature and the universe for their response on this .

cc : winner01 , sukkot , gatiano ,Muafrika2 , Joshthefirst bxcode , MrPresident1, unphilaz , Ishilove, Richirich713, OLAADEGBU, vooks, UyiIredia, Scholar8200 , DeepSight, malvisguy212

I believe the link below addresses your question.

Here is an excerpt:

It is possible, however, for the enemy to use similar signs to draw attention to himself. Moses faced this when Pharaoh’s magicians turned their staffs into snakes (Exodus 7:12) and brought up frogs (Exodus 8:7). It is possible even now for people to make strange things happen. But we must examine what exactly is going on. Humans cannot use their minds to move or create objects. Those in the spirit realm can. So, every mysterious occurrence must be powered either by God or the enemy. If God is glorified through the event, if He caused the event to occur to validate His prophet, we can deduce the event occurred through Him. If, however, the event was frivolous and had nothing to do with God’s glory, it must have come through another source. And the Bible makes it clear that witchcraft and sorcery are to be avoided at all costs.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-telepathy.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you think beings are of different frequencies ? What does it mean to have a 'high frequency' ? How do you become such a being ? What is in dogs that make them detect someone with a 'high frequency' ?
[b]beings are of different frequencies according to their deeds or purpose on earth or favor from God. if you are divinely favored by God due to always aspiring to be righteous in past reincarnations then you are one of Gods eyes on earth and he endows you with high frequency. very high frequency beings are very intelligent and spiritual, have a strong healthy body while low frequency beings are almost always stu-pid ( they may be book smart but lack critical thinking cuz you know even a monkey can be taught to memorize anything but to apply it requires high frequency ) and low frequency beings get diseased easily and top up at around 70 years old before they die - they almost never ever get to the age of 70 and they have this bloated stu-pid look. but ermm high frequency is something that is divinely given and it is based on works and righteousness of past life and present life. so why do people have different frequencies ? because people are of different levels of corruption and purpose in life. if you spend your whole life chasing a benz and money to blow on strippers in the club you will be endowed with low frequency in your next life cuz your deeds always carry over with you. why do dogs detect very high frequencies ? thats a good question. they are more fine tuned tympanic - ally to detect higher frequencies like before an earthquake or tsunami even arrives dogs would have detected it like a day or two before it arrives cuz they are created that way to have highly sensitive tympanic membrane. they detect frequencies. thats why dogs are used to smell out cancers in patients in hospitals because cancer is a disease of low vibration. thats why dogs are used at airports to sniff out drugs because they have finely tuned senses to frequencies and smell. they are wonderful creatures but unfortunately me myself i cant stand dogs lolz. so there you have it.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
[b]beings are of different frequencies according to their deeds or purpose on earth or favor from God. if you are divinely favored by God due to always aspiring to be righteous in past reincarnations then you are one of Gods eyes on earth and he endows you with high frequency. very high frequency beings are very intelligent and spiritual, have a strong healthy body while low frequency beings are almost always stu-pid ( they may be book smart but lack critical thinking cuz you know even a monkey can be taught to memorize anything but to apply it requires high frequency ) and low frequency beings get diseased easily and top up at around 70 years old before they die - they almost never ever get to the age of 70 and they have this bloated stu-pid look. but ermm high frequency is something that is divinely given and it is based on works and righteousness of past life and present life. so why do people have different frequencies ? because people are of different levels of corruption and purpose in life. if you spend your whole life chasing a benz and money to blow on strippers in the club you will be endowed with low frequency in your next life cuz your deeds always carry over with you. why do dogs detect very high frequencies ? thats a good question. they are more fine tuned tympanic - ally to detect higher frequencies like before an earthquake or tsunami even arrives dogs would have detected it like a day or two before it arrives cuz they are created that way to have highly sensitive tympanic membrane. they detect frequencies. thats why dogs are used to smell out cancers in patients in hospitals because cancer is a disease of low vibration. thats why dogs are used at airports to sniff out drugs because they have finely tuned senses to frequencies and smell. they are wonderful creatures but unfortunately me myself i cant stand dogs lolz. so there you have it.[/b]

Wow . Bro Sukky . I understand now thanks for the explanation . But one more thing : Does the bible support reincarnation ? Isn't it at variance with "After death comes judgement " - according to the bible . Hmmm...
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I believe the link below addresses your question.

Here is an excerpt:

http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-telepathy.html

Bro , thanks for your contribution . But I think Gotquestions mistook telekinesis as a demonic demonstration . That's why they think such ability isn't to God's glory . What do you think ?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow . Bro Sukky . I understand now thanks for the explanation . But one more thing : Does the bible support reincarnation ? Isn't it at variance with "After death comes judgement " - according to the bible . Hmmm...
oh yes the bible supports reincarnation. and when it says after death comes judgement is talking about spiritual death. walking zombies. ever wondered why the nations of the world with the zombies in it are the ones catching the most hell ? so do the correlation >> whats the nation with the most corrupt people ? nigeria ? whats the nation with the most amount of walking zombies ? nigeria - heck we dont even produce matches. we dont have the intelligence to produce anything. we either import or bring in the chinese to build factories. where on earth are people catching the most hell on earth ? nigeria . COINCIDENCE ? NOT. its all spiritual. nigeria is the valley of dry bones full of the walking dead. and why ? because corruption has spiritual implications in subsequent generations. its a generational curse that will continue till one generation decides its time to get righteous so we can save our future

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, <<< EARTH IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. THE PLACE UNDER THE SUN. OUR PLANET. SO THE JUDGEMENT IS ON EARTH. SO AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT IS TALKING ABOUT SPIRITUAL DEATH. SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE WITH VERY LOW ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, <<< EARTH IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT. THE PLACE UNDER THE SUN. OUR PLANET. SO THE JUDGEMENT IS ON EARTH. SO AFTER DEATH COMES JUDGEMENT IS TALKING ABOUT SPIRITUAL DEATH. SPIRITUALLY DEAD PEOPLE WITH VERY LOW ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCY

No bro .

Ecc 3 : 16

16Furthermore, I have seen under the sun that in the place of justice there is wickedness and in the place of righteousness there is wickedness.

"In the place of Justice " not " the place of judgement tongue

But any scriptures supporting reincarnation ?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No bro .

bro, any version of bible that is not the KJV is corrupt. the KJV is the only one that gels with the original manuscripts. the other bibles are tampered with and the messages altered wink
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No bro .

reincarnation

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. << so you die and come back again to come pay for your sins. your past sins is required in your present life

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

ecclesiastes 6 vs 10 “That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man: << ANSWER TO THE TWO VERSES ABOVE. THAT WHICH HATH BEEN AND IS BACK AGAIN IS MAN. REINCARNATION. YOU GO AND THEN YOU DIE AND THEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN TO PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. DAZ THE CYCLE OF LIFE
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
reincarnation

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. << so you die and come back again to come pay for your sins. your past sins is required in your present life

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

ecclesiastes 6 vs 10 “That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man: << ANSWER TO THE TWO VERSES ABOVE. THAT WHICH HATH BEEN AND IS BACK AGAIN IS MAN. REINCARNATION. YOU GO AND THEN YOU DIE AND THEN YOU COME BACK AGAIN TO PAY FOR SINS OF PREVIOUS LIFE. DAZ THE CYCLE OF LIFE

1. Hebrews 9:27
27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

2. Jesus told the robber on his RHS

Luke 23:43
43 And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”

3. Matthew 25:46
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Bro , this verses dont agree with you . tongue
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Hebrews 9:27
27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

2. Jesus told the robber on his RHS

43 And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.”

3. Matthew 25:46
46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Bro , this verses dont agree with you . tongue
I will start with bolded verse. see this is why you should only read the KJV. lets see what the KJV has to say OK

HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: << SO ONCE YOU DIE AFTER THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT MEANING YOUR JUDGEMENT DOES NOT CARRY OVER INTO TWO LIFETIMES. THIS STATEMENT IS DIFFERENT FROM ' YOU DIE ONCE ' ...... IT IS ONCE YOU DIE THEN JUDGEMENT. THINK VERY HARD ABOUT THE TWO STATEMENTS NOW
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
@ Sukkot

Ten Refutations of Reincarnation

Christianity rejects reincarnation for ten reasons.

1. It is contradicted by Scripture (Heb 9:27).

2. It is contradicted by orthodox tradition in all churches.

3. It would reduce the Incarnation (referring to Christ’s incarnation) to a mere appearance, the crucifixion to an accident, and Christ to one among many philosophers or avatars. It would also confuse what Christ did with what creatures do: incarnation with reincarnation.

4. It implies that God made a mistake in designing our souls to live in bodies, that we are really pure spirits in prison or angels in costume.

5. It is contradicted by psychology and common sense, for its view of souls as imprisoned in alien bodies denies the natural psychosomatic unity.

6. It entails a very low view of the body, as a prison, a punishment.

7. It usually blames sin on the body and the body’s power to confuse and darken the mind. This is passing the buck from soul to body, as well as from will to mind, and a confusion of sin with ignorance.

8. The idea that we are reincarnated in order to learn lessons we failed to learn in a past earthly life is contrary to both common sense and basic educational psychology. I cannot learn something if there is no continuity of memory. I can learn from my mistakes only if I remember them. People do not usually remember these past “reincarnations.”

9. The supposed evidence for reincarnation, rememberings from past lives that come out under hypnosis or “past life regression” can be explained—if they truly occur at all—as mental telepathy from other living beings, from the souls of dead humans in purgatory or hell, or from demons. The real possibility of the latter should make us extremely skittish about opening our souls to “past life regressions.”

10. Reincarnation cannot account for itself. Why are our souls imprisoned in bodies? Is it the just punishment for evils we committed in past reincarnations? But why were those past reincarnations necessary? For the same reason. But the beginning of the process that justly imprisoned our souls in bodies in the first place—this must have antedated the series of bodies. How could we have committed evil in the state of perfect, pure, heavenly spirituality? Further, if we sinned in that paradise, it is not paradisical after all. Yet that is the state that reincarnation is supposed to lead us back to after all our embodied yearnings are over.

If the answer is given that our bodies are not penalties for sin but illusions of individuality, the pantheistic One becoming many in human consciousness, no reason can possibly be given for this. Indeed, Hinduism calls it simply lila, divine play. What a stupid game for God to play! If Oneness is perfection, why would perfection play the game of imperfection? All the world’s sins and sufferings are reduced to a meaningless, inexplicable game.

And if evil is itself only illusory (the answer given by many mystics) then the existence of this illusion is itself a real and not just illusory evil.

By Bible.org
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
43 And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” <<< ANOTHER ALLEGORY THAT CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD IF YOU KNOW JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONE PERSON. IT IS A TITLE FOR THE SAINTS AND NOT ONE MANS NAME.

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VS 23 Christ the firstfruits; <<<< study that verse. christ the firstfruits. PLURAL not SINGULAR

POINT BEING THE BIBLE IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND TRYNA USE LITERARY INTERPRETATION FOR ALLEGORICAL AND SYMBOLIC SCRIPTURES IS WHY THE WORLD IS PEDDLING RELIGIOUS MYTHOLOGY
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Sukkot

Ten Refutations of Reincarnation

Christianity rejects reincarnation for ten reasons.

1. It is contradicted by Scripture (Heb 9:27).

2. It is contradicted by orthodox tradition in all churches.

3. It would reduce the Incarnation (referring to Christ’s incarnation) to a mere appearance, the crucifixion to an accident, and Christ to one among many philosophers or avatars. It would also confuse what Christ did with what creatures do: incarnation with reincarnation.

4. It implies that God made a mistake in designing our souls to live in bodies, that we are really pure spirits in prison or angels in costume.

5. It is contradicted by psychology and common sense, for its view of souls as imprisoned in alien bodies denies the natural psychosomatic unity.

6. It entails a very low view of the body, as a prison, a punishment.

7. It usually blames sin on the body and the body’s power to confuse and darken the mind. This is passing the buck from soul to body, as well as from will to mind, and a confusion of sin with ignorance.

8. The idea that we are reincarnated in order to learn lessons we failed to learn in a past earthly life is contrary to both common sense and basic educational psychology. I cannot learn something if there is no continuity of memory. I can learn from my mistakes only if I remember them. People do not usually remember these past “reincarnations.”

9. The supposed evidence for reincarnation, rememberings from past lives that come out under hypnosis or “past life regression” can be explained—if they truly occur at all—as mental telepathy from other living beings, from the souls of dead humans in purgatory or hell, or from demons. The real possibility of the latter should make us extremely skittish about opening our souls to “past life regressions.”

10. Reincarnation cannot account for itself. Why are our souls imprisoned in bodies? Is it the just punishment for evils we committed in past reincarnations? But why were those past reincarnations necessary? For the same reason. But the beginning of the process that justly imprisoned our souls in bodies in the first place—this must have antedated the series of bodies. How could we have committed evil in the state of perfect, pure, heavenly spirituality? Further, if we sinned in that paradise, it is not paradisical after all. Yet that is the state that reincarnation is supposed to lead us back to after all our embodied yearnings are over.

If the answer is given that our bodies are not penalties for sin but illusions of individuality, the pantheistic One becoming many in human consciousness, no reason can possibly be given for this. Indeed, Hinduism calls it simply lila, divine play. What a stupid game for God to play! If Oneness is perfection, why would perfection play the game of imperfection? All the world’s sins and sufferings are reduced to a meaningless, inexplicable game.

And if evil is itself only illusory (the answer given by many mystics) then the existence of this illusion is itself a real and not just illusory evil.

By Bible.org
From low vibrational religious church going beings grin grin
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
From low vibrational religious church going beings grin grin

But come on . They made great points . That means its just souls imprisoned by the body . How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But come on . They made great points . That means its just souls imprisoned by the body . How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?
i see no points made at all. just drivel from religious folks. wink

1 Like

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
i see no points made at all. just drivel from religious folks. wink

My questions :

1. How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?

2. Christ , the incarnation of God in human flesh or the reincarnation of Adam

3. How do souls chose their bodies for reincarnation

4. If an incarnation turns a new leaf as he pays for his past sins in past incarnations , will it affect his reincarnation

5. Will this 'cycle of life' ever stop

6. Isn't reincarnation simply the bodily imprisonment of the soul ?

7. Why would God choose the path of reincarnation anyway ?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My questions :

1. How will one even know the first incarnation before the reincarnation takes place?

2. Christ , the incarnation of God in human flesh or the reincarnation of Adam

3. How do souls chose their bodies for reincarnation

4. If an incarnation turns a new leaf as he pays for his past sins in past incarnation , will it affect his reincarnation

5. Will this 'cycle of life' ever stop

6. Isn't reincarnation simply the bodily imprisonment of the soul ?

7. Why would God choose the path of reincarnation anyway ?
all that line of argument i will explain later. lets get a verse where elijah reinarnates as john the baptist

matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. CASE CLOSEDDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
all that line of argument i will explain later. lets get a verse where elijah reinarnates as john the baptist

matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come. CASE CLOSEDDDDDDD grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ouch !

John 1:19-21

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

1 Like

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ouch !

CASE CLOSEDDDDDD

MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

QUESTION NOW IS ? ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT IT ? IF NOT, I CANT HELP YOU. YOUR ARGUMENT IS WITH GOD NOT ME. TELL HIM THE INFO IN THE BIBLE IS FALSE tongue
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
sukkot:
CASE CLOSEDDDDDD

MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

QUESTION NOW IS ? ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT IT ? IF NOT, I CANT HELP YOU. YOUR ARGUMENT IS WITH GOD NOT ME. TELL HIM THE INFO IN THE BIBLE IS FALSE tongue

1. But Elijah did not die remember ? The soul needs to depart the physical body for a reincarnation .

2. How was the transfiguration possible if John the Baptist was his reincarnation .

Ouch , for real this time angry tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. But Elijah did not die remember ? The soul needs to depart the physical body for a reincarnation .

2. How was the transfiguration possible if John the Baptist was his reincarnation .

Ouch , for real this time angry tongue
dude, bible says elijah came back as john the baptist. thats reincarnation. accept it or reject it. no be by force na shocked grin
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
8. what about twins , triplets ? Are they reincarnations of different souls undecided lipsrsealed

@ sukkot

You are not escaping this mehn
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by sukkot: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
8. what about twins , triplets ? Are they reincarnations of different souls undecided lipsrsealed

@ sukkot

You are not escaping this mehn
lol let me get you another reincarnation. this is the nail in the coffin moment

john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? << SO HIS DISCIPLES SAID DID THIS MAN SIN THAT HE WAS BORN BLIND. NOW THINK ABOUT THIS STATEMENT FOR A MINUTE. HE WAS BORN BLIND SO WHEN DID HE SIN THAT HE WAS BORN THAT WAY AS PUNISHMENT ? IN PAST LIFE AND BEING BORN BLIND IS HIS PUNISHMENT IN PRESENT LIFE IS WHY HE WAS BORN BLIND

CASE CLOSEDDDDDDDDDDD grin grin grin
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No bro .

16Furthermore, I have seen under the sun that in the place of justice there is wickedness and in the place of righteousness there is wickedness.

The place of justice is the spiritual realm. We live in it. All of us. There is alot of wickedness in the spirit - perpetrated by the spirits of men, and there are spirits that do not attach themselves to men... The magicians of the King of Baby London refer to such here.

Dan 2:11 And it is a rare thing that the king requireth, and there is none other that can shew it before the king, except the gods, whose dwelling is not with flesh.

We know of the rulers, principalities and powers of this world... These are beings of our spiritual realm. Very wicked beings who judge falsely and are full of unrighteousness. ..

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

It is the same realm and powers described in books of prophecy as beast, they are Kings with spiritual kingdoms. ..ruling over men, current and past ...

Their dominion shall soon be taken away...

Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , thanks for your contribution . But I think Gotquestions mistook telekinesis as a demonic demonstration . That's why they think such ability isn't to God's glory . What do you think ?

Did you read the excerpts I posted above?
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukaNaija: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
Your opinion is needed
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Good thread
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukaNaija: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
more contributions please
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
cc : lalasticlala
Re: The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? by Light79: 4:48pm On May 02, 2017
Even I don't see nothing wrong with Telekinesis, sometimes I do think it's wrong. Don't know why, but I just do. But then I have to ask: If God made superhumans with abilities beyond normal, and created the mind which is so complex and powerful and this ability stems from the mind, how then could it be evil? Now if a person was to obtain with a spell, potion or anything else to get the power, then yes the power would be evil. But if you're working out the brain to do so with nothing influencing it, I don't see how it is evil or a sin. If it's not a way to mock God's power to see into the future or anything like that, then I say it's good to use.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Have You Suffered For Christ? / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / What Do You Want From God Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.