Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration (861 Views)

Montaigne Place Salary For An Outlet Manager. / Employment Opportunities At MTN Nigeria. Don't Miss Out. / A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by masterpix(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good evening my people. I will try as much as I can to make it a shot write up. I got sms from MTN yesterday in my two phones, requesting me to go and register my sim. Since 2010 that I registered my sim I have never got this kind of message from them, and this one that they sent me have to come with a package of #2500 for each of the phone. I just said I will not go anywhere since I registered in their only mega office in Auchi, but on the second taught the money is a very good gestures since it can be use to call any network, this was what left me with no other option as in MTN of all network is doing this, I just have to take excuse from my office and my reguest was granted since it is the first time I am asking for it this year. Fast forward to 2pm I just took my live from the office then dash out to their office at obele in Lawanson under the heavy sun, saw other people on ground for the same purpose I was a bit releaved am not alone in this. I then approach the security man for my own personal issue he then ask me if I have my ID card which obviously was not with me.i just collected the form and dash out for my house to get it, by the time I returned back all the MTN costumers was under the sun both young and old without any form of shelter made for any of the costumers ,even blind man would have done something for this reason, but the staff did nothing for the crowd out side the office. I later did my registration only for me to use the *559*40# code to check my balance to my greatest surprise I got this message, YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE CAMPAIGN in my two MTN sin then I realized that I have just been duped MTN. They later gave me #1000 in one of the sim. Pls if you have any better place to go just do that don't bother to go to their office for any thing, they will not try this with me next time.
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Have you called their customer care line to complain?
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by joystickextend1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ehya sorry Op I can imagine the stress you know mtn can be silly @ times
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by masterpix(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
I have called them, but you know MTN costumers care wahala.
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by masterpix(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
joystickextend1:
Ehya sorry Op I can imagine the stress you know mtn can be silly @ times
[color=#006600][/color]i think they should be agency that will serve as a check on this company .
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by nwaobodoonyeka: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am browsing unlimited with my mtn sim since yesterday
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by nwaobodoonyeka: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
I av been browsing unlimited with my mtn sim since yesterday
Re: My Experience At MTN Outlet Today Concerning Sim Registration by masterpix(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
nwaobodoonyeka:
I av been browsing unlimited with my mtn sim since yesterday
bros how, does it mean you did not subscribe for that

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Do This To Safe Ur Marriage? Photo / Just For Laughs! Have You Ever Seen An Igbo Market Woman's Phonebook Before? / Nairaland Is Under Attack? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.