Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) (5673 Views)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation / Ladies: What Would You Do If You See Your Kids Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by PonmileJ: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2016
LOL, jus stare at them for some time to process what I am seeing
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
jes lyk my aunts daughter she entered my sis room poured d poster colour on her hair started paintin her lipz d bed n wall....i was like no no no itz nt happening i felt like killing my self den she said vian vian shez been trying to pronounce her moms name vivian i started laffin
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by daveP(m): 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
AfricanApple:
Lol. replied you since. you sha grin
I doubt. didn't see it. whereas I've sent two more or so..... hope your weekend's going good?
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
daveP:
I doubt. didn't see it. whereas I've sent two more or so..... hope your weekend's going good?
very very good. why are you scarce
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by daveP(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2016
AfricanApple:
very very good. why are you scarce
Just got some business up ma sleeves that requires me smooching my beard less. this the same for you too. left for a quarter of a year.

you've gat mail though.
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by SisiNini(f): 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
That was how my Sis-in-law's daughter used cane to damaged their TV screen... With the innocent intention of flogging a woman beating a boy in a movie... #Lol

1 Like

Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=clemmonce post=44969974][/quote]hi whatsup?...kelvinmcloving @ gmail . C o m
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
I will flog them very well and tell them sorry later....so next time they won't mess with things that's not meant for kids..

pet ni kiss and smile ko
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
Their dad will come and meet them like that
No be only me born dem
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
daveP:
Just got some business up ma sleeves that requires me smooching my beard less. this the same for you too. left for a quarter of a year.

you've gat mail though.
I've been around, just that I don't usually comment
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by daveP(m): 12:56am On May 05, 2016
AfricanApple:
I've been around, just that I don't usually comment
you've gat mail smiley
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2016
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by zynzyn(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
topradar4:
I'll just laugh it off, And warn them not to do it again.

Best suggestion so far!

Then, they will join me in cleaning the mess!

So they know, next time they make a mess, they have to work!!
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by EfemenaXY: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Eddygourdo:
Whoever kept that semo on the floor or within reach of my daughters. Tempted them . And must purchase it back with sudden alacrity( though if investigations prove I am guilty........... Well to err is human.

Lol!
Re: You Got Home And Met Your Kids Like This. What Will You Do (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2017
I will first soak them in hot water and bleach...

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX Swingers Club Registration / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | November Edition / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.