Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (32397 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by NEROSKY(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
layla129:

I'm not contesting
My bad...You would av won with only sign language... still would u
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
This Op nor well, my friend go and read your books. Small Bleep boy
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by surreal15(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
IMO, Action; help her shed the weight... go jugging together...long walks... encourage her without ceasing.
she was always going to add some weight after marriage.
Davindal:
Hey guys! I'll keep it snappy here.

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by pinkyspice(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
am sorry but it seems you replaced your brain with beef shawamar..

because with this you just posted it can be deduced that you are after her body, if not her physical appearance won't stop you in as much as it quite matters it shouldn't be the reason you won't marry her na...u ma check am na bro. as long as she has manners, and brains I will say stick with her...you both can go for road works together and hit the gym it would help that am sure of...

#don't let her slip away from you...you never know the value of what you have till u loose it!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao...sister mi its sleep of the tongue o
MizTyna:

Nairalanders! Una can diss! Chei
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Emasel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

There is this girl in my life, she will be 21 this coming October and she loves me a lot. In fact, she is my chosen one among my girlfriends.

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

Furthermore, before now; she was my exclusive reserve for matrimony(marriage), such that I don't see any succedaneum(substitute) to her - even though I do date several other ladies - but I have no meaningful plan for them except this gal.

Unfortunately, this my gal has decide to let loose her body, she doesn't watch over her weight, such that she is no longer as curvy, elegant and 8-figured as she used to be, though she is tall - a few inches or 2 inches to 6ft. In fact, she is now as fat as whatever description you may be cogitating within your mind. That fatness is gradually eating up her killer curves, I have sat her down severally to talk through this issue severally; I reminded her that as a medical student(4LV med.& surg.), she should be in a better position to know any means possible to apply in order to loose weight. She insisted that she has been trying her best to shed down but to no avail, and was even crying.

Please guys! What do I do now? I hate plus size ladies aka OROGBO, and can never marry one. Should I completely ditch her for good, even though I still love her deeply? I need an advice.

You should know, some ladies get big as they mature in age. You met her as a teenager, you don't expect her to remain the same as she grows in age and maturity. No matter the workout she does, if her body structure is the type I described above, then she'll still be fat even if she eats once a day.You either accept her the way she is or look for a model that has the perfect Figure 8 you're looking for.It's your choice to make though.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by firstolalekan(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now.
When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realized that our love for each other grew a step further.

So you deflowered someone's daughter at the age of 16 and now you want to dump her

Smh!

You're such an irresponsible bastąrd

May all your sisters and daughters too gets fùcked at a tender age and get dumped.
Foól
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Agalasis(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Agalasis(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

I was the guy that deflowered her. I have dated her 4 years now. When we started, she was so pretty, radiant and elegant, all these qualities laced with good manners - despite her beauty, great intelligence and culinary skills. Considering all this qualities, I decided to promise her marriage for I truly love her; knowing full well that her type is rare. After the promise of marriage, I realiz.
u stil love her deeply and u want to completely ditch her 4 good... Hmmm
My guy,wen u met her 4yrs ago,i guess she was 16yrs old then,did u expect her 2 remain like dat without growth,a teenager 4 dat matter ooo?
I just pity d poor girl who ignorantly allowed her crush/urge/feeling 2 lead her into relationshp even 2 d point of losing her virginity.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by trublvr(f): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
You took her virginity and now she's too fat abi?

You are busy dating and deceiving many ladies abi?

Abeg, release her sharply, the world is full of sexy, honest men who are crazy for orobo babes. But understand that you will bear the curse for what you have done to her. Hope for your sake that whoever you marry doesn't give birth to daughters!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by rahman3853(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
op, turn d table around. wat if she is d one complaing abt ur wait n u tried 2 no avail. i am sure u wud say she was trying 2 av an xcuse 2 ditch u, dude, make do with it, it might b her nature, n as u knw nature kant b cheatd, try 2 b sensitive, al dat mata is she luvs u, mre ova with time most ladies get fat esp after birth, b matured n undastandng
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Iefosa:
This Op nor well, my friend go and read your books. Small Bleep boy
Why are you insulting me? If you don't know what to comment, why not keep mute?
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Gguy4real: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guy forget if truly you lover just go ahead in with the marriage, a better and quality woman will always be quality woman irrespective of who she is or how she look like what matter most is the special thing you love about her that's all
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
firstolalekan:

So you deflowered someone's daughter at the age of 16 and now you want to dump her

Smh!

You're such an irresponsible bastąrd

May all your sisters and daughters too gets fùcked at a tender age and get dumped.
Foól
Back to sender! #IDIOT! Who told you we made love when she was 16? Not me either! So gerarahere! Our relationship then was platonic for nearly 2 years. So fool! Disappear in shame. She deflowered me all so, because then; I never made love to any woman though I had female friends. So Bleep-off bastard!!!!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Sampunk(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
She should be talking honey and lemon every morning. It help in weight Loss
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Agalasis:

u stil love her deeply and u want to completely ditch her 4 good... Hmmm
My guy,wen u met her 4yrs ago,i guess she was 16yrs old then,did u expect her 2 remain like dat without growth,a teenager 4 dat matter ooo?
I just pity d poor girl who ignorantly allowed her crush/urge/feeling 2 lead her into relationshp even 2 d point of losing her virginity.
Shut-up please!!! We both disvirgined ourselves, but that was 2 years into our relationship. She was nearing 18 then, while I was nearing 23. So if you don't know how to give an advice to younger people, you should Bleep-off!!!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Johfem(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Go back to your English class and get back to me to hear my opinion. your English bad oooooo. u ain't communicating at all.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
trublvr:
You took her virginity and now she's too fat abi?

You are busy dating and deceiving many ladies abi?

Abeg, release her sharply, the world is full of sexy, honest men who are crazy for orobo babes. But understand that you will bear the curse for what you have done to her. Hope for your sake that whoever you marry doesn't give birth to daughters!

Shut-up please! Why are all of you blaming me? We both deflowered ourselves and you are here talking nonsense. You... Can your marry a man appearing like YOKOZINA? She will be 21 in mid-October and very big, still increasing. While am 26 this year and athletic in physique. Do you people want me to marry her and later on cheat grossly on her? Why can't you ppl reason? In fact, I'm ....
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by OfficialIYANU(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

Never wanted to comment but to save a life (your girl's) here:

Bro, weight gain has so many causes, a healthy percentage not self inflicted. If you truly love this girl as you have written, WORD with her to understand the CAUSE of the weight gain and eliminate it together. She is even remorseful and breaks down in tears when you bring up the issue... Haha bros. Don't break that girl's heart o. You may have blood on your hands.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Davindal(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johfem:
Go back to your English class and get back to me to hear my opinion. your English bad oooooo. u ain't communicating at all.
If you deem it as being bad, well...I don't think I owe you any apology, because is never our language; it is just a LINGUA FRANCA, for a cohesive and effective communications amongst all ethnic nationalities in this geographical expression we call Nigeria. So dear Bleep-off and go and die. Since you have been awarded professorship in English, how many books have you written? How many public impromptu speeches have you delivered upon request? What recognition have been accorded you bastard!? Lemme tell you, even though I'm science inclined, I don't think if you are better than I in written and spoken English. The so called mistakes may have occurred due to my speedy typing, and non editing in order to reply several comments. So dunce... Bleep-off and go huge electric transformer!!!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:
Why are you insulting me? If you don't know what to comment, why not keep mute?

What you wrote up there is immature and irresponsible. I said that(Do I need to even explain?) I knew it will get your attention, when you refer to young boy as small it's painful, I know how it feels trust me..

To the topic, sleeping around with different girls makes you irresponsible. Bragging about it makes you immature. And beause of your immaturity, you can't tell the difference between love and infatuation. Love doesn't care how you look, for looks fade away. Love is a strong emotional feelings, which looks at the inner person. The reason you like this girl because of her shape and bla bla, that's infatuation.When you can't just explain and give reasons why you love a person, then you are inlove. It's a thing of emotion. It happens, you don't explain it. You get?
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by sirusX(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Davindal:

I'm trying to relate with your thoughts, and I can say it's not easy...cz we come from a world where appearance is sort of the 1st thing that attracts one to a person, but ova tym we ought to realise that marriage requires a lot more.

You come to love each other...flaws and all, cz u know no one is perfect *even you*

You learn to sacrifice...cz you would do it a thousand tymes ova *cz shez worth it*

You come to complement each other...cz u become each other's strength wen the other is weak

You come to see the best in her...even wen she can't see it in herself

You stick with her and remain faithful *even wen other options seem soo tempting*...cz nothing compares to the way you feel wen with her

But in all...what happens wen beauty fades?
Do you see nothing left in her...or would you still see the lady with a beautiful heart you fell in love with

4me...I'll still go with what others said about working out together...cz that is how the bonds of relationships are strengthened, knowing that even wen things seemed tough, you stuck by each other through 'n through
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by joefranky(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Good character is the major beauty. Register her in a gym house and get the weight down.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by firstolalekan(m): 4:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Davindal:
Back to sender! #IDIOT! Who told you we made love when she was 16? Not me either! So gerarahere! Our relationship then was platonic for nearly 2 years. So fool! Disappear in shame. She deflowered me all so, because then; I never made love to any woman though I had female friends. So Bleep-off bastard!!!!
The curse is still on you bıtch

Irresponsible bastąrd.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by JurassicPark: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Lol..this dude is on cloud 9 grin

IamLEGEND1:
dump her overinflated àss.

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. the heart wants what the heart wants,do not compromise.

Do you copy,modafucka? I repeat: DO NOT COMPROMISE!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2016
So na body type u d look, dos u can turn any hw on ur bed? I tot u love her sef. Was expectin to see sumtin like she cheated on u nt even dis trash.
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2016
You are sooo self centred.Kai. U don't love her ,you are only after what will please you.You don't know what true love is.What stops u from exercising with her to help her loose weight.Well you don't know what love is sha.I pray she gets someone that will love her wholeheartedly. You deserve an award for being the most self centered human being around
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Johfem(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Davindal:
If you deem it as being bad, well...I don't think I owe you any apology, because is never our language; it is just a LINGUA FRANCA, for a cohesive and effective communications amongst all ethnic nationalities in this geographical expression we call Nigeria. So dear Bleep-off and go and die. Since you have been awarded professorship in English, how many books have you written? How many public impromptu speeches have you delivered upon request? What recognition have been accorded you bastard!? Lemme tell you, even though I'm science inclined, I don't think if you are better than I in written and spoken English. The so called mistakes may have occurred due to my speedy typing, and non editing in order to reply several comments. So dunce... Bleep-off and go huge electric transformer!!!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by trublvr(f): 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Davindal:
Shut-up please! Why are all of you blaming me? We both deflowered ourselves and you are here talking nonsense. You... Can your marry a man appearing like YOKOZINA? She will be 21 in mid-October and very big, still increasing. While am 26 this year and athletic in physique. Do you people want me to marry her and later on cheat grossly on her? Why can't you ppl reason? In fact, I'm ....

Don't ask for advice when all you want is someone to stroke your ego. There's no need to insult me. In case your silly ant brain couldn't weed out the advice from the sarcasm, I actually told you to go ahead and break up with her. Free her and find a stick insect to marry, abeg! Life is too short not to go for what you want in a spouse!
Re: Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? by Agalasis(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2016
Davindal:
Shut-up please!!! We both disvirgined ourselves, but that was 2 years into our relationship. She was nearing 18 then, while I was nearing 23. So if you don't know how to give an advice to younger people, you should Bleep-off!!!
may God have mercy on ur ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.