Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (30495 Views)

Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Jombojombo(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerians aren't smiling at all grin

I just pity these #istandwithbuhari people cheesy

Below are the comments of Nigerians in one of their latest post on Facebook

Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Controversialad: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Ndi ara! why wunt dey stand with Buharia
Mtcheeeew

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Jombojombo(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2016
More

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2016
I stand with my herbal Tea, because it does not fail.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2016
q
Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by ajepako(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Even the phone wey dem take stand with buhari is low on battery indicating no light to charge the phone..

Yet they still stand with buhari...who mumu pass dem?

As for me: #lfartwithBuhari# grin grin grin

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Zombies need Vaccines

16 Likes

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by ajepako(f): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Jombojombo:
Nigerians aren't smiling at all grin

I just pity these #istandwithbuhari people cheesy

Below are the comments of Nigerians in one of their latest post on Facebook

Enjoy!

Lalasticlala

Even the phone wey dem take stand with buhari is low on battery yet they stand with him

Awon zombie-in-chief grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Jirate(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Honestly, I can't Stop laughing..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by ichidodo: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Haaaahaaaaahaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by gift01: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Truth is Nigerians aren't feeling this government at all. So much that the mere mention of 'sai baba' or 'change' would get you angry reactions from people. We would endure till 2019

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sigh....puts on the propaganda hat as usual

Disclaimer: This is not a defence or an attack. Just stating facts.

1.All those Nigerians complaining....what alternatives do they propose?

2.We are in this situation because since independence....our economy has been tied to the price of the resources that we sell. If the price of the resources we sell goes down, we lose revenue....and our economy goes down.

3.Right now...the price of the main resource we sell...oil is down. As a result...the high standards of living that we enjoyed (not that everyone enjoyed it)...has fallen down too.

4.Because we are so dependent on oil...we have forgotten to manufacture things. As a result....we import. When prices are high...we can import as much as we like because we have the money. When prices fall...we can no longer import....and we have to do so at higher prices.

5.Most of the critics of Buhari.....are not really attacking him. They want to sit down and continue to import things that would make them comfy. The fact that they cannot do that is what is making them angry.

6.We can get out of this mess...by spending more on power and industrial development, and less on subsidies, as well as increasing taxes...and using the money saved to develop industrial support infrastructure....which would guarantee a prosperous future. But these people do not want that solution....because it means that we would go through a period of suffering....which they really do not want.

7. Things appeared better under the last admin because we had the forex to buffer the naira, as well as the forex to import goodies. Now...we do not have that forex....and things are harder.

8. Right now....Nigerians are grumbling. But if they want the goodies to come back....that means we have to take a loan from the IMF or we deplete our savings account to keep everyone happy. At the end of the day...we would have a brief Indian summer to be followed by a 1000 year winter.

9.Nigeria's route to economic survival lies with the development of a local industrial sector dependent on raw materials from within. It does not lie in oil.....or in fooling ourselves...the way we have been for decades....with the revenues from resources. I am afraid most Buhari ciritics do not see that. They only see that there is no more free money to chop.

The era of free things is over. Time we fixed this country.

P.S- If you want free flow of fuel....you would have to deregulate. But....most anti and even pro Buhari people do not want to pay for fuel at high prices. They want cheap fuel.

Well...that is the cold reality. We do not have money. Better tighten your seatbelts. If it is any comfort...if GEJ had saved money, and told the governors to forget sharing....it would have just delayed the evil day longer.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Dhortunn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmfao!
Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Flashh: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
At this junction... Anybody who says #iStandWithBuhari is a big fool.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by opineflu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
wwetin..i aint a zombie like those who vote 4 apshit leadership,the next 3fucking yrs gonna b ........lai go complete d remainin,i think he has something to say.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
I stand with Buhari to resign.. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerians aint smiling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by donfemo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
The economic situation is appalling, we hope things get better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Spanner4(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
A deadly disease is on town now according to Doctors, it is so chronic and deadly.

"Buharitic Syndrome"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by steppin: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
IPOB youths grin

6 Likes

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by neolboy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
funny
Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by promayor1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its better to Squat with Jonah than to stand with bubu!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
After Buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election people started trekking for him. we taught they were insane. Never knew they were being prophetic -they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek grin..Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for buhari. I stand for buhari my president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by yomi007k(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
I agree with one of the posters.

They shud change the group name to " I fly with buhari" since he's always flying. Lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by yinchar(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
After checking all the names of all the people that made the comments, I have nothing to say.

Surely, they all my angry IPOB brothers from the land of rising sun. They will never see anything good in this government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
They don't know they have entered bus with Baba one chance (aka Buhari).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Wilson125(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mek em no worry na, small tym e go #idiewithbuhari# cus d thunder wey go fire that old headed man up there shall also reach out 2 em

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by bebe4Jehovah(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol...
Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by obynocute(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
y most of the commentors frm d east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jonathan sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / Lagos LP Rally: Hooligans Stabbing People In Lagos Traffic - Kayode Akintemi) / 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.