Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80336 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by vislabraye(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
How long did she date each of them ? Don't really believe the story. Anyway, good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kaima1984(f): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.
you
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Fourwinds: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Killer Pusssy.warning for 'em guys who would bang anything on skirt
i go bang d thing bang ur own join... Nothing go happen..
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by kaima1984(f): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?
FLEXHERBAL
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by huntax(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol,sister just put herself off the market. No way anyone else goan taste that,oh hell nah.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Sanchase: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
What a sad way to die, a lot of factors may be responsible such as the lifestyle of guys she is attracted to, the communities and the kind of life style she lives herself undecided
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by huntax(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
Happy birthday...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
All the guys this girl dated are thugs. Their looks says it all.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by omolayomi06: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
I SAY A BIG AMEN FOR YOU AND ME OO. BUT IT FUNNY.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
There is nothing like killer pussy. But their some that once you fuc.k their pussies, someone might be unfortunate e.g having ill-luck.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by RyanTasie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol... Where do I sign up?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by thedio(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is no need of committing suicide any more any guy who want 2 go should just bleep this lady#what a easy way of leaving of leaving the sinful world#
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by thedio(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is no need of committing suicide any more any guy who want 2 go should just bleep this lady#what a easy way of leaving the sinful world#
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
9jatatafo:
Reminds me of a girl then in the university in the faculty of science that dated four guys in school and all of them died before graduating. Some pussy are evil.
Oga their time done reach ni. I knew a guy back then in college of education, this guy told me point blank that the girls he had f*cked are nothing less than 300 both on and off campus. The guy am talking about is alive nothing do am.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by RaeMystix: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.

I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.

#say no to thug life

EXACTLY! !!....All four deaseased men do have one thing in common. The chances of them being in either a cult or involved in some type of thuggish activity. I bet each of them had a criminal record or had run a in with the law.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by goodvision12(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
#say no to thug life
This is a woman talking
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Peacetemi: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
The fifth shld simply kill her before breaking up with her. Problem solved wink wink
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nigerians are funny. There is notting bad about her pusssy. These guys are just gangsters, street urching or drug dealers.
Even if na her pusssy kill those guys. I have guys that will fuc.k her even if she has magun(thunderbolt) in her body.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Kennydoc(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:

#say no to thug life

To lose 4 of her exes is more than a coincidence, thug or no thug. Is that how thugs die in the US?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
so you dont know who johneyhaz is?irene03 i shake my head
who are you then smiley
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by zeongeon: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guyz dating should take this prayer point NOW..

ooh Lord and my God every carrier of evil load in my life posing like girl friend ...what are you waiting for, you are wicked...Summersault and DIE...

Every waster in my life posing as girl friend should be wasted by FIRE...

Every grave posing like girl friend should swallow the DIGGER....

pray vigorously...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
The babe been go dey date thugs and gangsters ni ooooo
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by matthade: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
"nna, run for yua dear life" (read like an igbo man). this gal is a bundle of bad luck.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by fghanni(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
until its get to the 7th Ex. still counting
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johneyhaz: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
who are you then smiley
johneyhaz is johneyhaz tongue
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by lillyana(f): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:
I only pity the guy you will date next... Poor guy will die for nothing.. RIP in advance bro..
lmao
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Equalizer:
I only pity the guy you will date next... Poor guy will die for nothing.. RIP in advance bro..
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by xtgozie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
What manner of girl is this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/babe-causes-stir-on-twitter-after-she.html

lalastical is not afraid of dis type, na she go kpai if lalastical finish with her.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Daniyomex(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Flexherbal:
Flexherbal:
Flexherbal:
Why not try?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by israelbenzion: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
geesampower:
It could be the kind of guys she is dating.
She should have told us how they died then we can establish a pattern if there is any. Nigerians and superstition there is nothing spiritual about this

Oya go and date her na.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by ireneony(f): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
johneyhaz is johneyhaz tongue
hmmm ipledge10
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nixiepie:
Aiit...maybe quoted the wrong persn

yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.