Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria (938 Views)

Idea Of Starting Videography Business And Mame 2million -60millions Monthly / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living / See Copy Of A Newspaper Printed In September 1668,which Is Still Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Good day brilliant minds,
I plan to quit my job soon to start a newspaper publishing company. I have always believed in the power of media to the society (especially the rural dwellers) if positively channeled.
I need you to advise me appropriately in terms of the cost implication, the requirements entailed, what you expect to see in my newspaper, what you think we should put into it to make the entire populace happy, the challenges I should look out for, the risks involved and any other usefull information.
Your response will do a great deal of help, not to me alone but to any other Nigerian out there who's thinking like me.
Thanks.
dbabados@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by ikubch(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2016
DadaStephen1:
Good day brilliant minds,
I plan to quit my job soon to start a newspaper publishing company. I have always believed in the power of media to the society (especially the rural dwellers) if positively channeled.
I need you to advise me appropriately in terms of the cost implication, the requirements entailed, what you expect to see in my newspaper, what you think we should put into it to make the entire populace happy, the challenges I should look out for, the risks involved and any other usefull information.
Your response will do a great deal of help, not to me alone but to any other Nigerian out there who's thinking like me.
Thanks.
dbabados@gmail.com
There is 5 percent chance you will survive the trade!
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by tpiah11: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2016
You do these things with serious backup, not without it.
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

There is 5 percent chance you will survive the trade!
shocked shocked shocked
How please?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2016
tpiah11:
You do these things with serious backup, not without it.

What kind of backup?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by ikubch(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
DadaStephen1:
shocked shocked shocked How please?
!?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by ikubch(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
DadaStephen1:
!?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Please support with detailed information, half information is no information at all.
I believe you're answering from experience or very good knowledge of the trade, so I need that knowledge or experience.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by ikubch(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
DadaStephen1:
!?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

!?

Why do you think I won't survive the trade?
Re: Cost Of Starting A Newspaper Publishing Business In Nigeria by ikubch(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
DadaStephen1:

Why do you think I won't survive the trade?
!!

(1) (Reply)

Mbaise Blog Crew Consoles The Family Of Sir Bon Nwakanma / Best Gym In Lagos- Strong Tower Gym / 6 Insane Prison Escapes That Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.