Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help (2233 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / For Sure... She's Cheating But I Still Need Your Advice... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
As i stepped inside my mansion, i saw my newly married wife sitting next to my best friend on my matrimonial bed.

Asked what's going on, my gorgeous wife stepped foward and kissed me welcome.

She told me my friend came to check on me, since i wasn't arround, she decided to entertain him. I noded in in affirmation.

Me and my friend exchanged pleasantries and headed to sitting room where we watched ball from my plasma, 85 inches.

But i have this feeling that they just finished fuccking due to the way they were sweating under A.C.

Asked my beautiful wife why they were sweating, she said they just finished having hot tea. Nawa oo

please what do i do now?

Is my wife cheating on me?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2016
She may not be. And even if she is, so what? Check yourself. It means you suck at doing your job or you are just fvcking annoying or you are too boring and slow.

So she prefers someone else.

If you don't like it, divorce her quickly so she can be free of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Never attach a single iota of importance to any post the poster above me makes. Do that at your own perıl, your life will literally go awry! Tha F undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Florblu(f): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2016
No...she's not cheating on you o Entertaining your friend on your matrimonial bed? #Lips sealed # The poster above me sha
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by stevealibi: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Tot as mch so u actually did it?

Vinshu:
She may not be. And even if she is, so what? Check yourself. It means you suck at doing your job or you are just fvcking annoying or you are too boring and slow.

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by stevealibi: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2016
D post sef get as em be

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2016
stevealibi:

Tot as mch so u actually did it?

Did what ?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

then why did she accept to marry me in the first place despite dating for 15 years? Or she married me cos i am fuccking rich?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Never attach a single iota of importance to any post the poster above me makes. Do that at your own perıl, your life will literally go awry! Tha F undecided
so what is ur opinion?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
I smell lies undecided must u tell us ur plasma is 85inches

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
then why did she accept to marry me in the first place despite dating for 15 years? Or she married me cos i am fuccking rich?

Dont be ahead of yourself. Its not because you are bloody rich. Hell if you are, she won't cheat on you on your bed. There are richer dudes obviously.

Bottomline: She is tired of you! You are no longer interesting.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by halfricanadian(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
The best revenge for u op is to leave ur wife to please herself you signed up for better for worse you confront her she rebels.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Florblu:
No...she's not cheating on you o Entertaining your friend on your matrimonial bed? #Lips sealed # The poster above me sha
u are sounding sarcastic.. I dnt get u........
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Lol..

You're making theories Outta Assumptions. undecided

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by 4C2215131: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
stevealibi:
D post sef get as em be

Thought I was the only one that noticed it. We comment on sincere matters never minding how unlikely the situation may seem. This here, in my opinion, is just fodder for the romance board.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by falconey(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Crap!

From the look of things you will know.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
stevealibi:
D post sef get as em be
how e be? If u no get better thing to say..... U know the rest
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by izonlucky01(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
This guy again Are you not tired of lieing.. "Mansion" "85 inches plasma" undecided
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Plasma 85inches got me grin grin grin mtchewwww,lie lie!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by correctyourself(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
As i stepped inside my mansion, i saw my newly married wife sitting next to my best friend on my matrimonial bed.

Asked what's going on, my gorgeous wife stepped foward and kissed me welcome.

She told me my friend came to check on me, since i wasn't arround, she decided to entertain him. I noded in in affirmation.

Me and my friend exchanged pleasantries and headed to sitting room where we watched ball from my plasma, 85 inches.

But i have this feeling that they just finished fuccking due to the way they were sweating under A.C.

Asked my beautiful wife why they were sweating, she said they just finished having hot tea. Nawa oo

please what do i do now?

Is my wife cheating on me?

Go sell this your fake story to nollywood!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2016
david2:
I smell lies undecided must u tell us ur plasma is 85inches
na only plasma u notice for the whole write-up...?

Btw, how much is plasma sef? Make i hear word
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

Dont be ahead of yourself. Its not because you are bloody rich. Hell if you are, she won't cheat on you on your bed. There are richer dudes obviously.

Bottomline: She is tired of you! You are no longer interesting.
tired of me? We just got married last saturday..

And during the period of dating, we were team no sex till marriage
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
The best revenge for u op is to leave ur wife to please herself you signed up for better for worse you confront her she rebels.
i shud leave her to become wayward harlot? Not possible nah
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by izonlucky01(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
you opened a thread yesterday saying you just got a girl friend and now you are married after dating for 15 years shocked
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Wait, how aquainted is your friend to you that he had to sit that close to your wife in such indecent manner, and in your private chamber for that matter?

Is is that you have seen him do so other times and didn't say anything or caution him? I don't know how you and you best friends relate, but a friend of mine, whether best or not, wouldn't dare invade my privacy. What the fück? Plus she was sweating?

What did I just read?

You really need to stage a serious wording session with that friend who lacks proper conduct. And that shameless wife needs a lota explanation to do.

What a menance.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol..

You're making theories Outta Assumptions. undecided

u again angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by samsam2019: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Op always here with his usual shower of sh1t

The last you needed a girlfriend

Then you later said you have one

Today you have a beautiful wife

Ori e ti yi

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:

Thought I was the only one that noticed it. We comment on sincere matters never minding how unlikely the situation may seem. This here, in my opinion, is just fodder for the romance board.
get outa undecided
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by Vinshu(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2016
ernesty20:
tired of me? We just got married last saturday..

And during the period of dating, we were team no sex till marriage

Yeah! Even if you got married yesterday! She can regret getting married to you and cheat. So?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by rollUP(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Wetin concern us if ur plasma na 84inches.... lainus. Fake story

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
Crap!
From the look of things you will know.
iffa slap u
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? Please Help by ernesty20(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2016
izonlucky01:
This guy again Are you not tired of lieing.. "Mansion" "85 inches plasma" undecided
that u are poor doesnt mean others are. So shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ See The 1phone7 I Just Bought for My World Best Babe / Why Are Girls Attracted To Ugly Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.