Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? (2242 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite And How Authentic Please / Pls, Who Else Got This Invite And How Authenticity Authenticity Is It? / Who Else Got This Invite And How Authentic Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by ayokunle032(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,

We were impressed by your background and you have been recommended for an aptitude test and oral interview with Ambassador Care Resources which has been scheduled for MONDAY 25 APRIL , the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. be punctual

VENUE; No 95, ikorodu road, by fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, close to jibowu, on your way to yaba or juelegba, or from ikeja/anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references
as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contacontact[color=#990000][/color]ct your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

WE look forward to meeting you.
REGARDS

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES

GOLDEN FLIER

http://acrng.com/
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by ayokunle032(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
ARE THEY REAL ??
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by amerimex(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
ayokunle032:
ARE THEY REAL ??

I do get it, if not ds, den vry similar ones ocasionally, its authenticity I can't say as I never honour any of the invite, but a frd told me they r agents, and may not have the job of your choice mean Y, dy wanna get/defraud U of som little money in the name of forms, apointment and other shits, some may b real, but fake every were, scam alert!
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by ayokunle032(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
amerimex:

I do get it, if not ds, den vry similar ones ocasionally, its authenticity I can't say as I never honour any of the invite, but a frd told me they r agents, and may not have the job of your choice mean Y, dy wanna get/defraud U of som little money in the name of forms, apointment and other shits, some may b real, but fake every were, scam alert!

Tanx i tink i will sit bck nd relax also
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by 0955eb027(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oga op, its GNLD. The invite has been modified, slight change in the address.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by Subair01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by Subair01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

They are GNLD for sure.

Re: Who Else Got This Invite And Are They Real ?? by lexis12: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
[op, did you go for the interview? Where they real?]
CONGRATULATIONS AFTER CV REVIEW,

We were impressed by your background and you have been recommended for an aptitude test and oral interview with Ambassador Care Resources which has been scheduled for MONDAY 25 APRIL , the interview will start exactly 9.00 am. be punctual

VENUE; No 95, ikorodu road, by fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, close to jibowu, on your way to yaba or juelegba, or from ikeja/anthony, Lagos state, Nigeria.

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your references
as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do not wish us to contacontact[color=#990000]
ct your current employer, this reference will not be taken up unless you are successful in the interview.

WE look forward to meeting you.
REGARDS

HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES

GOLDEN FLIER

http://acrng.com/

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Sinergia Ltd. / N-teach Assessment Tests Will Now Commence On The 9th Of August, 2017 / Introducing Our Monday Motivation Today# Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.