Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? (3467 Views)

Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts / Won't You Rather Marry A Yoruba Man? (pics) / 98% Of The Ladies Won't Admit This Statement To Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
You went to visit him in his house for the 1st time and he didn't even touch you. He was communicating with you from a distance, he didn't even try to seduce you, not even a kiss, a rub on the lap, a seductive look. Won't you feel disappointed? Won't you call him a slacker? Won't feel that he is coward? Won't you you see him as a mundane person? Be sincere.

Ladies like it when you try to seduce them while in your house, it's just that they are pretenders, they will never admit it.

Ladies and guys, have your say.

lalasticlala, na me cook this delicious delicacy for you, devour with gladnesscheesy.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2016
I will if he's my bf

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by youngaz(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Aha ah aha haa hah cheesycheesy see diz OP sha.....wen she cums to visit for d first tym nd u expect me to do all d above listed??.....wat if she feels u only invited her for sex nd nt for a normal relationship

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by falconey(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
What slowpoke wont give a try to touch boobs at least.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
First of all...it depends on who I'm Visiting...

I'm Visiting a Single pastor and you want me To feel bad because he didn't look at me seductively?
....Nigga please! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Hadez(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2016
What do you take women for? Sex object?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
I will if he's my bf

Who is talking about boyfriend here? Your boyfriend can eat your puna at anytime. I'm talking about a friend, a guy you met online. A course mate that you have a juxtapose relationship with, a close friend that you've nvr been to his house.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by falconey(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Yes and other things follow.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2016
i wud do all those stuff listed by the OP... you shud understand its not everyone that likes cuddling or sex, some people like me just want to talk and talk and create a friendship bond....
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Hadez(f): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

Yes and other things follow.

I can't believe this. Why? What have we don to deserve this?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by KingRex1(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Her first visit.. No pressures. Just enjoy her company, laugh, relax. Let it flow nd if it leads der it should happen.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
First of all...it depends on who I'm Visiting...

I'm Visiting a Single pastor and you want me To feel bad because he didn't look at me seductively?
....Nigga please! grin

You have CUM again. You like to twist when you are not shakira.

I mean like when you come to my house.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by falconey(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

I can't believe this. Why? What have we don to deserve this?

woa that's not a bad thing ask estharfabian.
We take women for many things.......Sex object is one of them. No kidding.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Hadez(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

I hope you wouldn't be mad when other guys see your sister as sex object
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by falconey(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

I hope you wouldn't be mad when other guys see your sister as sex object

Sure
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by unapapadeycraze: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:

Are women not sex object?

The thing is that they are not only sex object, they have other functions also,but being a sex object is one of them.

A lady gives a guy sex not because she wants to have sex but because she loves the guy and she wants to satisfy him. Guys have a high libido, ladies don't. Btw, there are exceptions.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Who is talking about boyfriend here? Your boyfriend can eat your puna at anytime. I'm talking about a friend, a guy you met online. A course mate that you have a juxtapose relationship with, a close friend that you've nvr been to his house.
swerve joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Yuneehk(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
You got it right - ladies are natural pretenders. They show on the outside that they aren't interested in anything that has to do with sex, even in truth, that may be the probable reason they are visting, yet are secretly dying for your touch.

Don't let their deceptive gestures or lies mislead you. Be smart enough to detect when the sea parts and walk through the dry land just in time, so as not to be accused of rape.

Believe me, some ladies are highly demonic. I thank God everyday for being a man. It's really hard being a female.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Welber(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Seduce your way into whatever disease she might be transmitting at the time undecided
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

Oh! really?

Your mom too? sisters? aunties? grandmothers? Wife? and future Female generations? shocked
....Oh! this is just so sad....

The denigrating level to which men with your shallow mentality disregard members of my gender, makes me wanna become sapphist sometimes... Y'all are just not worth the stress. really!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by falconey(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh! really?

Your mom too? sisters? aunties? grandmothers? Wife? and future Female generations? shocked
....Oh! this is just so sad....

The denigrating level to which men with your shallow mentality disregard members of my gender, makes me wanna become sapphist sometimes... Y'all are just not worth the stress. really!

Lwkm you wont admit it but Your gender act like it.

I didn't know when someone state a fact he has a shallow mentality.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by tico1212(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2016
You mean guys should at least make a move to all ladies that visit ba?

OP, kontinu you hear?..... if you dont end up being a rapist, HIV is your reward.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by tico1212(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Welber:
Seduce your way into whatever disease she might be transmitting at the time undecided

I tire o.... and with such act he wont even bother to use protection. The H in his hiv still dey gym house.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm you wont admit it but Your gender act like it.

I didn't know when someone state a fact he has a shallow mentality.
Smh..

I can't do this right now. I'd lose a few brain cells.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by tico1212(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Are women not sex object?

The thing is that they are not only sex object, they have other functions also,but being a sex object is one of them.

A lady gives a guy sex not because she wants to have sex but because she loves the guy and she wants to satisfy him. Guys have a high libido, ladies don't. Btw, there are exceptions.

Ambulance please...... this dude is sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by halfricanadian(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2016
it depends on who i visit
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by halfricanadian(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2016
it depends on who i visit.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by RAPIST: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2016
tico1212:
You mean guys should at least make a move to all ladies that visit ba?

OP, kontinu you hear?..... if you dont end up being a rapist, HIV is your reward.

You called me..
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Tallesty1(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
I will if he's my bf
I won't do you like that.

You hear?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
I won't do you like that.
You hear?
Lol, I like your diarycheesy I know you are a gentle man and you'll be too shy to touch me on our first date cos you're an introvert. I was up last night reading diaries
Re: Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? by tico1212(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
RAPIST:

You called me..

Sorry bro, i didn't mean to. Na Unapapadeycraze need ya service sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Virgin's First Night / Why get mad at Very Irrelevant things? / Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.