Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Airtel Operamini Bundle - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Operamini Bundle (5668 Views)

How To Get 50 Naira, 100 Naira Or 200 Naira Airtime FREE From Operamini / Everything You Need To Know About The Brand New Operamini / The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by pinkiberry(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2016
mine is working but I noticed that the plan doesn't last a month for me, mind you i don't download Anything. AIRTEL network is a scam. the highest i have used it is 2week. AIRTEL be zapping data like mad.
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by prinsam30: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2016
gbadenor:

not working for my Facebook app and twitter

don't use the official facebook app, go to Google Play, search for facebook Lite or u google it it's about 1mb zvery easy to use
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2016
pinkiberry:
mine is working but I noticed that the plan doesn't last a month for me, mind you i don't download Anything. AIRTEL network is a scam. the highest i have used it is 2week. AIRTEL be zapping data like mad.
u get it, my 1gig remains 88mb now
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by jayauthentic(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Please how can a cancel auto renewal of the monthly 250mb operamini bundle.
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by Youngpo413: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinkiberry:
its the opposite for me o, upon the messenger voice and video calls, whatsapp chat and call, then browsing with high quality image, I still 154mb to be expired on the 6th of next month, AIRTEL is the best.
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by pinkiberry(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
its the opposite for me o, upon the messenger voice and video calls, whatsapp chat and call, then browsing with high quality image, I still 154mb to be expired on the 6th of next month, AIRTEL is the best.
that's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by Eze2000(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
w808:
d plan is connecting but can not download
Absoutely correct. I'm forcing it right as u see me
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by elvision1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
if its not going for your opera try to check your settings and inter switch between internet.ng.airtel. com and internet.ng.zain.com
Re: Airtel Operamini Bundle by okitejoseph: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
It will be nice to have an Aritel Opera mini for Blackberry to easy browsing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Verve Card Be Used To Order On Aliexpress / *CONFIRMED* - Blackberry Messenger Coming To Samsung. Sell Ur Blackberry Now! / Get 240mb With #200 On Your Airtel Sim Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.