Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid (919 Views)

I Just Provided Help Of #120,000 On Mmm Now And I'm Proud About It / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
I saw something today, in the dream, it's just for a few seconds, (like 2 seconds or so)
I saw lots of horses and riders on them coming from the sky with a powerful force and sound. I was really afraid.
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
lawseph:
I saw something today, in the dream, it's just for a few seconds, (like 2 seconds or so)
I saw lots of horses and riders on them coming from the sky with a powerful force and sound. I was really afraid.

What's your interpretation of the dream?
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by amtaken(f): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
I used to have a similar dream almost everyday when I was a little girl. The air horse riders used to fight with spears and the flying horses.

lawseph:
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by MrPresident1: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
It draws parallel with the coming ofvthe Son of man, Op, I guess God is showing you what is soon to happen.

All and everyone should reconcile with his Creator now, it appears we have run out of time. wink

1 Like

Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is hilarious
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by alexory23(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
This is hilarious
No it's warning for the wise!
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
alexory23:
No it's warning for the wise!
I grew up having scary dreams @ nights too ... I still live with those till today
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Acidosis:

What's your interpretation of the dream?
I think the end is near. what do you think?
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Acidosis(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
lawseph:
I think the end is near. what do you think?
You're right I think
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by Lumiere91: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
It is wise to prepare.if HE come we go with Him,if He doesnt we trust and wait in joy.win win game
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by tunaguy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dreams dreams dreams... Every year when i was kid i will dream of oro invading everyones house and we will off lyt and be hiding i even dreamt about king kong and i also dreamt fabregas and vanperise were playing monkey post in my house
Re: I Saw Something Today And I'm Really Afraid by soleny: 11:24am On May 04, 2017
Good morning everyone,

Please I need someone to help me with the interpretations of the below dreams

1 I saw myself in the dream with my neighbor, we went to the embassy, I was given two weeks visa and he was declined.I felt pity for him in the dream but I told him I was not interested in traveling out but cant give him my visa because my name was already written on it.That was how I work up. LATE 2016 WAS WHEN I HAD THIS DREAM

2 I saw myself in the prison and my dad came to meet me and asked if I commited the offence I was charged for I told him I did, he told me he was coming back so he left. A woman came to meet me while while I was there and asked me to come out of the prison, I told her I cant because I was chained down. She immediately stretched her hand and all the chained were loosened. I came out of the prison and she gave me all my belongings that I am free to go, she told the police officer at the entrance of the road to allow me and she did.The bag she gave me in the dream were actually where I keep my credentials in real life. I HAD THIS DREAM LAST YEAR NOVEMBER BUT I LOST A GOOD JOB I WAS EXPECTING BY DECEMBER DUE TO AGE ISSUE.I became so depress.

3 THIS YEAR 2017, I had a dream I was in my house please note, I do not stay in the same house with my dad. Someone called my name downstairs, my neighbour's daughter drew my attention to it that she heard my name. I rushed down and saw group of people crying, immediately I saw a letter on the floor, in front of the letter was an invite for a job in FIRS and at the back of the letter was written that I lost my dad. I was unhappy and started crying why would I lost my dad when am not ready to take the leadership position in the family. I rushed to my family house and saw my dad with other people weeding the compound. I asked my cousin what is happening because I was told my dad died. He responded that it wasn't my dad but a member of the family which the family seeked that he be buried in my family compound.

4 I had a dream I was lamenting to my late mum in the dream of how things aren't working fine for me. She asked me to bring my passport and I handed her my passport photograph. She kept it in her purse and told me she will keep praying for me and will talk to God on my behalf.That was how I woke up.

(1) (Reply)

Whats With The Recent Trends Of Clickbait Topics On FP??? / 19 Die As Tanker, Encumbered With PMS Collides With 18-seater Passenger Bus / Nigerian Man Beaten And Burnt To Death In Togo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.