Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend (45747 Views)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Certifiedboss: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donariok:
This is the reason I'd urge everyone to choose the kind of women they wanno get married to wisely. and everyone should take caution and should be able to know the do's and don't of their partner.

what ever the case maybe, God is in control

hmmmm but wait o.

ohhhh. assuming I begged this man to dash me the millions he'd spend for d marriage, saying a tin like this will happen on d deal day, em Nairalanders will say am a prophet of doom. but sha una Don see am now?

Because the guy called of the wedding then automatically the girl is the wrong choice. I wonder how some humans think. So it's on the day if the wedding he got to know the girl is not good enough , probably after the dowry has been paid. To think of the fact that you even made statement regarding money spent on.the wedding relating it to the fact that if you had asked the guy for the money he would have refused. You're a shame to human race . Safeguard your thinking so you become better . Thats how you attract better

2 Likes

Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by damyzino(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
redcliff:
oga return the money o.. no think say the matter don end for there.

no refund in this matter bro
wasted jollof rice
wasted ankara
wasted money
wasted. time
wasted fuel (still #150 per lit)
wasted stretch limo(rented)
wasted cows( he died for nothing)
wasted trip to dubai for shopping
wasted hall (rented)
grin
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Because the guy called of the wedding then automatically the girl is the wrong choice. I wonder how some humans think. So it's on the day if the wedding he got to know the girl is not good enough , probably after the dowry has been paid. To think of the fact that you even made statement regarding money spent on.the wedding relating it to the fact that if you had asked the guy for the money he would have refused. You're a shame to human race . Safeguard your thinking so you become better . Thats how you attract better
all these write up, just to poke into what does not concern u? u should ve respected urself by commenting without quoting me.

I presume u a very big idiot. and its your useless father that's a shame to human race. lunatic
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Ghost447(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
redcliff:
Study the law of contract. What about the ones he "rejected" because he has fixed the day for this particular wedding.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by danot1030: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
gabylzy:
simple answer..ask wat the best man did 2 the bride the night b4 the wedding grin grin cheesy
hmn, you dey there?
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Certifiedboss: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Donariok:
all these write up, just to poke into what does not concern u? u should ve respected urself by commenting without quoting me.

I presume u a very big idiot. and its your useless father that's a shame to human race. lunatic

The most important thing is that my message has been delivered . You can kill the messenger but not the message
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Sunlad16(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Broken courtship is better than broken marriage
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Sunlad16(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
[center][/center]Broken courtship is better than broken marriage
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Lapetus: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
juniorportland:
money don enter voicemail

junior Portland

And to think all you could think of is Money in this gist...

Dude mummy is calling you. Leave here
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Dollipsejay(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
oni reason
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
All this are lies from the pit of hell, the wedding is going on now as reported by DJ spinall on insta Gram, that emeka Smith God is watching you oo..
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by cajet: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Instead of entering the prison let the money go just like that after all na chicken change politicians children.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by oyindelacreme(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well it was better than cancelling the wedding, the memories from a wedding that didnt need to take place will haunt them forever

www.whistlingbeautiful.
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by madjune(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
neutrotoba:
Who Dem epp

What's this EPP sef?

Is it unique with some ppl in the south west?
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by alokongbo: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rexphobia:
abi o...
retunig ke hah i yen ti da jegbe
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
That coming from a comedian? It's a joke heheheh
Re: Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend by alokongbo: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
redcliff:
return d money ke hahh iyen ti di ajegbe ni yen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Man Who Married Two Wives In Orie-Irri, Delta State (Photos) / Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.