Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President (53678 Views)

An Exclusive Interview With The S.U.G President LASPOTECH |ENGIST / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Meet Uniben S.u.g President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Aizenosa(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Actually she is the 2nd sug female president of uniben the 1st was in 2010
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by ify2016: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Produke:
She is Lauretta Obakpolor,a 400 level student of Pharmacy,The outspoken,bold and charismatic Lauretta won five other contestants to emerge the winner of the polls.Uniben students eschewed gender bias and voted her because she was arguably the best of all six candidates,she is the second woman to lead the Students' Union Government.She won her closest rival Iyekekpolor Clifford Efosa by a margin of over 800 votes.This is a pointer to the Nigerian society that women can excel politically if Lauretta could win amidst gender descrimination from opponents.

No one is like Chinelo and will never be.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by fejicruz(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Great!!! Greatest gboza....
thesicilian:
Greatest Uniben!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by holajeedayy: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sciencs:
Awon mama ti take over!!.. grin
Iyalaya anybody!!. cheesy
pussy ti take over

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Gerrard59(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congratulations to the lady cool. This is how it should be, fight for what you believe is yours and hopefully you get it. This is how feminism should be practiced and popularised not by asking for a certain percentage of positions(there's no free lunch anywhere). This is coming from a feminist.

Slidoo:
This is bullshit....What are d guys doing in dat school...bcox it can nva happen in my ground.
biafran1stson:
Woe unto the men in that school. How can they allow a woman to rule over them? This is absolutely alien to our value system. The men should make the seat too hot for her to sit and topple her government. This nonsense cannot be tolerated.

Nonsensical comments.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
fejicruz:
Great!!! Greatest gboza....
Gbo Gbo!!
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Kbraims(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Air of ccchhhaaaannnnge
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by rosieluv(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
am surprised tho,aw d hell did she get in? chai uniben boiz don fal my hand upon al deir mouth *thinkin aloud tho*
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Garshyzee(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gbo gbo!!!!!!!!! Uniben boys da rep here oo...I salute una with cha cha alacrity......greatest uniben!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is a huge step for the Feminist movement grin
I hope she does better than the last uniben female sug president that went into office to do nothing but steal students' money.
After her tenure I could have sworn uniben students would never ever vote a female as sug president but the students that suffered under her tenure have passed out and the present ones are willing to give a female a chance smiley

I wish you the best miss Obakpolor cool
make sure you make us women proud and show men what we are capable of with your time in office.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Duru009(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Great uniben aka unibest

I luv this skul sooooo much.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
The girl try no be small! Pharmacy for that matter.
Majestic72 your wife don win oh cool
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by dissybling(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
bravo miss
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by kerijay(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please OP correct it,the second runner up was Arigbe who polled 1493 of which Laureta won with 2283..

Cc Produke

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Olugbenga28: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
The first female president CHINELO messed up internally, no single performance, even ate Oshiomole's campaign fund...hope she will do well as its also an election year. One thing is for sure, those Excos are in money...just a matter of time
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by martineverest(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
I hope dis one Is not another chinelo.

They've successfully turned the school to' university of Benin people'

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by alfsalami: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congratulations from an old student
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by afroxyz: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yet some people are still making noise over gender inequality when their female folks are taking the bulls by the horns and making strides. Keep playing the victim card
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by smudge2079(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Make she no be like one SUG gal dat year wey embezzle funds received from Oshiomole
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Dikemaria(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Arabiandude:

English at its peak. lol

Na joke I dey o

Vote Refiner for Miss Nairaland 2016

www.nairaland.com/refiner
like ladies on glasses but how many litres of petrol would you give me to vote REFINERY
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Xtanixlax(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
400Lvl?......looks more lyk a lecturer to me.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by geraldhumphrey(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
sorry op,do u mean vc?
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Festy4u:
This one only the "Kpolor's" are contesting! "Iyekekpolor" and Obakpolor" grin grin grin
see "kpolors" everywhere! shocked
Festy4u:
This one only the "Kpolor's" are contesting! "Iyekekpolor" and Obakpolor" grin grin grin
see "kpolors" everywhere! grin grin grin
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by malachytochukwu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bros the politics they play is beyond you... First, if you are not from Edo State (Bini to be specific) , you will not be cleared except of course you are going for the post of PRO or Welfare. They started that rubbish back then when I was in my finals. Uniben SUG don spoil.
Produke:
She is Lauretta Obakpolor,a 400 level student of Pharmacy,The outspoken,bold and charismatic Lauretta won five other contestants to emerge the winner of the polls.Uniben students eschewed gender bias and voted her because she was arguably the best of all six candidates,she is the second woman to lead the Students' Union Government.She won her closest rival Iyekekpolor Clifford Efosa by a margin of over 800 votes.This is a pointer to the Nigerian society that women can excel politically if Lauretta could win amidst gender descrimination from opponents.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by ehiblessing(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Congratulations my dear friend, u have always been a leader
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by anigold(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
flexyfit:
.....and she's beautiful....beauty n brain....congrats
see your mate.

Am expecting a dramatic response.
Oya attack me..
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Genea(f): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
other schools are celebrating their union and Unilag wants to dissolve theirs, it shall not work #RestoreULSU and I don't want to sell my birthright
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by chakula: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
muaa:
congratulations dear... this can only happen in the south, not where I come from. #teambosslady

Dear, where you came from?
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
OMG...This has been brought to Nairaland? Lol. That's good.

I'm particularly excited because I campaigned seriously for Lauretta. Really glad she won. My vote wasn't a waste. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lols ,Olivia ur here too? U guys did well am so prouda y'all ....
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ah fucrk up!!! Not good, not good at all.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Corleone7:

Lols ,Olivia ur here too? U guys did well am so prouda y'all ....

Thank you cheesy. Pardon me, but are you a Uniben student too? You sound as though you know me.
Re: Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...& here is what we guys call natural unadulterated beauty wink

Congratz jooor....no mind beefers; they are jelous!!!!
u get natural problem! Who tell u say sombody dey beef her now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.