Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo (52647 Views)

Girl Upload Her Unclad Pix Just To Celebrate Her Birthday (pictures) / See The Reason This Lady Reportedly Called Off Her Relationship / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by olimeh13(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shaking my small head....
Na so our ladies they behave

2 Likes

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by tomdon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
mcheeee
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Smellymouth: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2, your siggy inspired me to do this ::: grin

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
WTF,,,,,on fp
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by IamAtribalist: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
cool how did dis poo reach FP when my investigative journalist post is nowhere to be found? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:
It's Saturday afternoon!!! Oya, shoki grin.

I personally hate it. Why should I upload a guy's pix simply because we are dating when we know the relationship is 50/50. What if we break up, I will start to upload another guy's pix and my friends will secretly start calling me oloshoo cheesy. #justKidding#.

It's boring here this afternoon nairalanders.
Naughtynaughty, my bestie toh bad with natural endowments cheesy. Oya show face biko.
Wildflame, kingerex1, smellymouth, stfuareugod, halfcanadian, ollistic, unapapadeycraze, lamidee, Airsultan, beansandbread(awon goons mi toh crazy). Oya show face here biko cheesy grin
you again

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ooooooh God. Is dis person part of d admin or d admins dey lamorsuange her,I wonder why silly n rubbish post make FP n sensible 1s never,I smell pervert mods

2 Likes

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
90% of people reading this thread are males Hmmmmm Smh
If u no believe stroll down n see
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by HirstMOG(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
what difference would the pix make? will it change the fact you are or nor fvckiing him. abeg give better reason. most girls don't upload their so called guys pix simply cos they have them many.

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by joshuaidibia(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:

I personally hate it. Why should I upload a guy's pix simply because we are dating when we know the relationship is 50/50. What if we break up, I will start to upload another guy's pix and my friends will secretly start calling me oloshoo cheesy. #justKidding#.

Naughtynaughty, my bestie toh bad with natural endowments cheesy. Oya show face biko.
Wildflame, kingerex1, smellymouth, stfuareugod, halfcanadian, ollistic, unapapadeycraze, lamidee, Airsultan, beansandbread(awon goons mi toh crazy). Oya show face here biko cheesy grin
Your signature is funny. Who una t@t@ help? A pusiy wtout a dick is just like a breast wtout a nipple.POINTLESS

3 Likes

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by froshman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
the reason why most girls don't do that is because she doesn't know if the feeling is mutual. uploading a guy's pix without getting a like or comment from the so called guy is nonsense!
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by donfelix4sure(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
JVgal:

Bros, forget dat family knwing u, even if his ancestors knws u, if he wnts to leave, he will leave.
...ancestors kwa nu?
Lol
U na nor go fit punish me wif laf
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Amberon: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
Smh... how dumb!! Speak for yourself and the wayward families you know. My family is different, likewise the families of my friends.
Rockmyworld:

I was referring to her not him. Evry family of a male child knows their son won't have a single girlfriend from younger age till when he's ready for marriage.
But as for ladies it's different, your parents and siblings don't expect you to have different boyfriend marriage. What they expect is when you're ready just bring one home. so ladies are careful who they show to their parents they're dating. And if they open their relationship to their parents it's so sure they'll be more committed than the guy. Am talking from experience woman. And I know you have more experience than I do

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Vikky014(f): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
JVgal:

Bros, forget dat family knwing u, even if his ancestors knws u, if he wnts to leave, he will leave.
GBAM
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by SpotlezDonald25(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rockmyworld:
If you don't upload his pics it means you're simply insecure. And one bad thing ladies do when no one knows their boyfriend is that when there are issues in the relationship they tends to give up and let go, after all my family and friends don't know you. But when your family and friends know your boyfriend you'll do all it takes to make it work. It has its bad side and also it's good side. I think it's not good to upload when you just started but do so after a reasonable years together.

Imagine after 2 years relationship you're still not sure if it will work. grin
Know your man like the back of your pam.

Bros,, we dated for 4 years, she hardly upload my pix unless I complain a lil abt it... She barely tells her frnds she's dating me and even family, and whenEver I tried to make it known she avoids it.... On the other hand I was too proud of her, I flaunt her pix on ma dp like sey 2moro no dey,,, and that was hw she left me when we had issues..well I moved on, and such I'd life....nevertheless, wether we upload or not, if they wana leave they will leave.

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by jopretty(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jisos!!! You haf kiii me with laugh this evening ooo...even if the 'eze mmuo' of his village knows her, if she isn't the one he wants, nothing will happen!
JVgal:

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by pizzylee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
aw z dis even a gist
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by kingsilly(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
Amberon:
Smh... how dumb!! Speak for yourself and the wayward families you know. My family is different, likewise the families of my friends.

grin grin grin

You dey vex ooooooo

Take am easy
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by khalhokage(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
So what she's saying is that it's OK if he's cheating so long as she doesn't know. ok. :x
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by unapapadeycraze: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2 your charm dey work for lalasticlalacheesy. How can a muundane thread like this make front page?

Well, I'm not surprised, you already told me that you both are fvcking each other.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by firstolalekan(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:

Who cares as long as I keep digging the hole undecided
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by menxer: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:
undecided

Who cares?
the nigga is probably with another babe at that time

in other matter : op what kind of fvcking signature is that? women rule the world with pusssy?

HAHAHAHAHA

that is where "their" reasoning faculty resides...
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
That's her #GidiBlues.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by haibe(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
Which kind yeye thread be this
My thread about Nigerian men patronising Foreign ladies nor hit front page despite having 3pages.
Why this one na just two comment. .e hit fp.

I don't like the biased and injustice on nairaland It so annoying.

Cc: Lalasticlala, seun
The biases?
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Ghost447(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
falconey:
undecided

Who cares?
the nigga is probably with another babe at that time

in other matter : op what kind of fvcking signature is that? women rule the world with pusssy?
She said "women rule the damn universe", in other words men rule the real universe.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Harshirama(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hysmady:
Waris dis nansense undecided (In Falz Voice)
in falz voice"despite upon theze the mods still moved it to front page.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by tintingz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
I concur op.

Why should someone upload his/her boyfriend/girlfriend pics all over the social media when they are not even engaged, you can upload it once in a while and shoudnt be an everyday thing.
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by Sirmuel1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:

This yeye trend still hit FP. I dey suspect this girl, abi Lala....dey run things? grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by ceeti(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who e epp
£
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by missyge(f): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rockmyworld:
If you don't upload his pics it means you're simply insecure. And one bad thing ladies do when no one knows their boyfriend is that when there are issues in the relationship they tends to give up and let go, after all my family and friends don't know you. But when your family and friends know your boyfriend you'll do all it takes to make it work. It has its bad side and also it's good side. I think it's not good to upload when you just started but do so after a reasonable years together.

Imagine after 2 years relationship you're still not sure if it will work. grin
Know your man like the back of your pam.

its possible dear. Av dated a guy for two years. His pix full my fb page. Even on his birthday..anyone who has nvr dated bfre wuld get jealous at my posts. Right now? Where is he? My parents nvr knew him but my frnds and colleagues kns him. Aftr a while i still begged to come bal but its obvious he wasnt ready.

Wen i saw his pix on my wall ds aftrnoon...I said to my self::::I can never flaunt a guy again, except am engaged or married
Re: The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo by tolu4you: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:

This thread is useless for it to make fp. Your pu..sy na your ticket to rule the universe? Shm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.