Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage (711 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello my fellow Christians in God.

I opened a thread in Romance section about "10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage"

People responded to this thread and started sharing opinions that there's nothing wrong having sex before marriage..Those opinions were mostly shared by guys.

Some guys said " What if they later marry the lady and she doesn't possess a vagina".."How would they know if their spouse has Frigidity in sex or not"

Some ladies said..."How would they know if their spouse is an impotent or not"..."How would they know if his good in bed or not"

I was really disheartened that some of our so-called brothers and sisters could reason and think like this.

To mention a few.

But back to our Christianity belief.

Does the bible and our religion supports pre-marital sex? What does the bible even acknowledge about it..

Brethren, please share your views with us on having sex before marriage is right or wrong.

Many christians are falling into sin of lust to sex especially our christian ladies which are been intimidated by Guys.

Let's join our opinions together to save many christians' souls today..
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Irrespective of whatever reasons they have, which i believe is the worldly assumption or perpective, The Word of God made it clear that it's wrong
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't mind them. That's what konji can do to person. Make them forget the demands of their religion on their sex life.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oma307:
Irrespective of whatever reasons they have, which i believe is the worldly assumption or perpective, The Word of God made it clear that it's wrong
Hmm! But some ladies and guys aren't believing the word again buh rather their instinct..

Thanks for your own opinion sir..
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
Don't mind them. That's what konji can do to person. Make them forget the demands of their religion on their sex life.
Hmm! This konji konji of a thing, we need to shut it down by prayers.

It's really destroying lives.
May God help us.

Thanks very much sir.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by Amberon11: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
O.P you don't need people's validation. Whether everybody in the world says it is right. As Christians that shouldn't be our business.

God's word was clear on that. Flee fornication and all sexual sins.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by Jozzy4: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
O.P you don't need people's validation. Whether everybody in the world says it is right. As Christians that shouldn't be our business.

EXACTLY, and i believe all this excuse of what if she doesnt hav a vagena and what if he is impotent are just lines used to justify lust. at the end of the day this two people having sex with each other in the name of testing, MOST times broke up . either ways , the result of premarital sex is always regret.

its like when a Lady is a virgin, and her friends start scaring her sayin " u better do it now, or else it will pain you badly when u get married, its an empty threat designed to turn her to empty vessel like them.

better to Follow Gods direction, he will never dissapoint his faithful ones .
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by Amberon11: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
True!

Many people have compromised their christian values because of peer pressure and societal beliefs.

The worst thing now is that pastors are now preaching that even if we commit fornication, murder and all other sins, without repentance that we would inherit heaven, Lmao.

The last days are truly here!
Jozzy4:

EXACTLY, and i believe all this excuse of what if she doesnt hav a vagena and what if he is impotent are just lines used to justify lust. at the end of the day this two people having sex with each other in the name of testing, MOST times broke up . either ways , the result of premarital sex is always regret.

its like when a Lady is a virgin, and her friends start scaring her sayin " u better do it now, or else it will pain you badly when u get married, its an empty threat designed to turn her to empty vessel like them.

Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:

Nice one my Sister..

Love the bolded words.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Jozzy4:

What a truth!

Friends is one of the most agents that leads christians especially ladies to premarital sex..

Thanks brother.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
DanceVille:
Cc:lalasticlala

The answer is obvious
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by DanceVille: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

The answer is obvious
Thanks very much sir.
Re: As A Christian, Is It Right Or Wrong Having Sex Before Marriage by Kassychuks(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2016
May God hlp us......Amen!!

(1) (Reply)

Controversial South African Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes (pics / What Are Our Churches Turning Into Nowadays (photo) / Suspected Killers Of Abuja Woman Preacher Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.