Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) (39308 Views)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Gina was shot 5 times and left to die in Aluu (University of Portharcourt) Rivers State allegedly by police men in the guise of accidental discharge during the school's violent protest earlier this month. She was the only child of her parents. Her dad is late also.

She was buried yesterday and her cousin shared pics from the burial along with a heartbreaking note from her wounded and broken mother. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

"Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can't be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can't loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/uniport-student-allegedly-shot-to-death.html

8 Shares

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
mum's tribute

3 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP Heroine

12 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

we love you, but GOD loves you more kiss

farewell queen

15 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by belloabd1914(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
R.I.P,

2 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Mediapace: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tonyebarcanista what are you doing here,are we discussing politics wink
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Tonyebarcanista what are you doing here,are we discussing politics wink
haha..
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Zehner(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm...RIP cry
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Richiez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is serious...>>>>fp

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by dacuteguy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sorrowful embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Atmmachine(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is one of the many reasons why i'm not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Elomus: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
jioj89huh9h
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rip lady
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by laplace19(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is saddening. . . cry

RIP GINA
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by kingthreat(m): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Too much blood shed in the name of police brutality. I was wrong. Buhari is not the solution

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Pennyways: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by lifezone247(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rest on.
Atmmachine:
This is one of the many reasons why i'm not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon
From Cotonou or Togo?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Dollipsejay(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
too sad...R.I.P
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by olaifalateef(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Police kill more Dan malaria###fck NFP

4 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by dalambusu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP dearie! May God Himself avenge your death

2 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by brunofarad(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by hisgrace090: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Port of river state is smelling dead! Dead! This days. May God save his people.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Apelex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.
U know nothing about life..

19 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Joyce28(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rest in perfect peace cry cry
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by iceberylin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
If only age took tramadol and slept that day like I did cry

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by killsmith(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Accidental discharge 5 bullets....oh how i so hate this country... .

5 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
See wetin Buhari caused

4 Likes

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ksstroud: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by macaranta(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Really heart wrenching

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners / 140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.