Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? (49925 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by shamecurls(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abija or Ogunjimi

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by shamecurls(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mine is Bishop David Abijawara Oyedepo of fraudland. Do you know Y? grin

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by staymore: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
PST David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Donshemzy1234: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Apostle Joshua selman & Rev Chris
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by pessu4life(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. Richmond S. Leigh, Bro Gbele Akani , Joseph Prince, John Haggi,
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Bosc(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pastor Dave Onyekwere of Seventh-Day Adventist Church.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Judolisco(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Amberon11:
Pastor John Hagee.

He preaches the undiluted, unadulterated word of God.
That man spits fire! you can feel the presence of God when he preaches.
I love his preaching 2 until I read more about him I mean John hagee
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by gimbayaro(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Senior prophet T.B Joshua. ... General overseer synagogue church of all Nation... world wide...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

When Jonathan - the ineffectual buffoon visited him on January 25, 2015; he said - we will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you grin

Yes - you guessed right! Papa Oyedepo has since pocketed the keys to the gate of hell - after Buhari won the election for fear of being bundled into the EFCC or DSS dungeon cheesy

Whether the ineffectual buffoon is still in touch with Papa Oyedepo or not is what I cannot say grin

Don't be a fool!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ATMC(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
steph2sweet:
Who else but Apostle Johnson Suleiman. He is grace himself.
Hello! This is blasphemous, grace is Jesus Christ. Get to your bible.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by prince088: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Josegun:
Sam Adeyemi
Rev Olushola Areogun
Chris Oyakhilome
Matthew Ashimolowo
W F kumuyi
Enoch Adeboye
I don't really know the rest, but putting Oyakhilome with Kumuyi and Adeboye is an abomination.

He bolongs to the class of Chris Okeite, TB Joshua, Rev King and co.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sam Adeyemi and Joshua Selman
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Olaoluwa66(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr DK Olukoya, Evang Ekunola Davies, Bro John Davidson, Evang Michael Williams

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by tobaflexy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
I prefer L/E LT AKINTOLA of christ redeemption land and harvest ministry shasha ojoo ibadan
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Mintayo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

Take Panadol.....I guess Ur case is Headache
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Soreza(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
LAI MOHAMMAD

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nature129(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
My favourite is Pstr. David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries. Forget it, he's super good!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by phatlajoo: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
pastor Poju Oyemade

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by HiliaryAutos(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Apostle Johnson suleman

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by bauer00: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bro gbile akanni

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

Not true. I remember hearing different pastors saying "if you do not give your tithes and offerings you are stealing from the lord" and "if you do not give to God he will not bless you"

Need videos?

undecided
Shut Up and listen to giving principles they preach........Oya try it;Don't give and see what the future holds for You.......Nonsense.....They forced U shebi?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by gebest: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine is PASTOR TAMPERE of RCCG incharge of south east region.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by collinx(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Tunde Bakare and Gbile Akanni.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by dunnibaby: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bishop David Abioye living faith church vice president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by BossDanniee(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dr. D.K. Olukoya - G.O MFM Worldwide!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by fredie107(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
orunto27:
Our Daily Bread!!!

Na only God go bless you.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by ayoodeji(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Use to be Daddy Oyedepo....but Apostle Selman Joshua of koinoinia is amazing lately......but all over the world......it is #team Joel Osteen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by samjadinero(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Chris Oyakhilome. Hands down.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by iamjuniho(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
mine is pst enoch adejare adeboye always spirit filled when the man of God is preaching
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by Qrix: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
ASHIMOLOWO ALL THE WAY
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mine use to be PaPa Adeboye but been a while i heard is message.
But right now i can say is Pastor David Ibiyeome,The founder of salvation Ministries. Anytime he preaches my heart always.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.