Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error (3597 Views)

Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience. / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by ayokunle032(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
I was previously having issues with my waec original certificate and due to negligence it cost me a job opportunity loss,thank God i'v got it corrected recently any wayz i was scanning through a national dailies and i find out the corrections on original waec result will soon.

So hurry up !!!

Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by Aristotle96(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op how did u correct urs plz? undecided and what was the error?

Did u correct the error b4 the original result came?
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by VampireeM(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
please how did you get to correct yours? Mine is my DOB. +2yrs was added to my real job. Ve done affidavit on it though
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by ayokunle032(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
My problem was D.O.B, meanwhike If u had your waec exam with a secondary school and some information is wrongly typed on ur original result.
SOLUTION: Just go back to the secondary school were you registered.

MEANWHILE

If u ad a private waec e.g GCE
SOLUTION: just go to any waec office around you.
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by VampireeM(f): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
ayokunle032:
My problem was D.O.B, meanwhike If u had your waec exam with a secondary school and some information is wrongly typed on ur original result.
SOLUTION: Just go back to the secondary school were you registered.

MEANWHILE

If u ad a private waec e.g GCE
SOLUTION: just go to any waec office around you.

When I collected mine yrs ago, the woman in charge of WAEc in my school said I should get an affidavit, that the process is quite tedious unless i'm willing to go to minna and I might be fortunate to ve it corrected after I pay some money. You ve still not told us the process on how you corrected yours. We should go back to the school and what next??
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by butanep(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op the paper publication is not clear enough. Can you re-snap and upload a clearer version.

I don't understand the process you went through to effect the changes. Can you through some light into it?
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by ayokunle032(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
AM TAKIN MY TIME TO EXPLAIN HOW MY CORRECTION WENT SO PLS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR MAIL...pls padorn ma typographical errors

The problem with my waec certificate started wen i was invited for a bank aptitude test, unfortunately before even ppl were allowd to tak d test dy wil specifically check yur date of birth on the waec certificate and ensure it corresponds with that of your birth certificate else u wil b disqualified, so i was disqualified feeling hopeless i went to waec office here in lagos @ yaba precisely close to yaba tech there i met a woman whom askd me were i.e (state/school) i told her abuja as wel as d name of ma skul in abuja, she immediately askd me to go to ma skul dat she can only attend to me if i ad takin a private exam i.e (GCE) etc fast forward to wen i got to ma secondary skul i met d exam officer and he was hapy to see an ex student tho so he alreadi gave me d list of documents required as well as costs which were
**correction cost 10K
** Transport cost for the school ( i.e transport to and fro waec office for d correction ) 5K
After that the exam officer gave me my exam year foto card and he asked me to look for a shop and do a colour scan as well as ma birth certificate and d incorrect original waec result it sef, he asked me to go too any nearby court to swore an affidavit, so afta i did all dat i brought dem to him and he den gave me an attestation contain that my waec result is under correction processes.

NOTE
He collected the original incorrect certificate plus my birth certificate but i was asked to com bck d next day for my birth certificate also he told me the 10k will only b paid to waec wen waec must av agreed to do d correction to the result, that if i like i can hold on to d cash until waec must av contact them. Since i was in a hurry to come back to lagos, i decided to jis leav d cash with dem to save ma sef d stress of sendin cash bck to dem wen waec must av accept to correct it.

So afterwards i continue to call d exam officer nd he kept assuring me dy will do it lo n behold after abot 2 months plus he said i could ask sum1 to come get it on ma behalf from d school dat it.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by ayokunle032(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
VampireeM:

When I collected mine yrs ago, the woman in charge of WAEc in my school said I should get an affidavit, that the process is quite tedious unless i'm willing to go to minna and I might be fortunate to ve it corrected after I pay some money. You ve still not told us the process on how you corrected yours. We should go back to the school and what next??

AM TAKIN MY TIME TO EXPLAIN HOW MY CORRECTION WENT SO PLS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR MAIL...pls padorn ma typographical errors

The problem with my waec certificate started wen i was invited for a bank aptitude test, unfortunately before even ppl were allowd to tak d test dy wil specifically check yur date of birth on the waec certificate and ensure it corresponds with that of your birth certificate else u wil b disqualified, so i was disqualified feeling hopeless i went to waec office here in lagos @ yaba precisely close to yaba tech there i met a woman whom askd me were i.e (state/school) i told her abuja as wel as d name of ma skul in abuja, she immediately askd me to go to ma skul dat she can only attend to me if i ad takin a private exam i.e (GCE) etc fast forward to wen i got to ma secondary skul i met d exam officer and he was hapy to see an ex student tho so he alreadi gave me d list of documents required as well as costs which were
**correction cost 10K
** Transport cost for the school ( i.e transport to and fro waec office for d correction ) 5K
After that the exam officer gave me my exam year foto card and he asked me to look for a shop and do a colour scan as well as ma birth certificate and d incorrect original waec result it sef, he asked me to go too any nearby court to swore an affidavit, so afta i did all dat i brought dem to him and he den gave me an attestation contain that my waec result is under correction processes.

NOTE
He collected the original incorrect certificate plus my birth certificate but i was asked to com bck d next day for my birth certificate also he told me the 10k will only b paid to waec wen waec must av agreed to do d correction to the result, that if i like i can hold on to d cash until waec must av contact them. Since i was in a hurry to come back to lagos, i decided to jis leav d cash with dem to save ma sef d stress of sendin cash bck to dem wen waec must av accept to correct it.

So afterwards i continue to call d exam officer nd he kept assuring me dy will do it lo n behold after abot 2 months plus he said i could ask sum1 to come get it on ma behalf from d school dat it.

I HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by ayokunle032(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aristotle96:
Op how did u correct urs plz? undecided and what was the error?

Did u correct the error b4 the original result came?

Mine was D.O.B
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2016
The error on my WAEC certificate is even worse, my school name was spelt wrongly and it is seriously affecting my chances of getting a job. How do I explain to an interviewer that I wrote my WAEC at Harvard University? undecided
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by Aristotle96(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
ayokunle032:

Mine was D.O.B
mine every other details are actually correct including mah DOB but I was just wondering coz I used 2 waec in one the name was written: say Oladayour Tims E and the other Oladayour Tims no e... Is it sumtin serious? undecided
Re: My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error by VampireeM(f): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
ayokunle032:

**correction cost 10K

NOTE

So afterwards i continue to call d exam officer nd he kept assuring me dy will do it lo n behold after abot 2 months plus he said i could ask sum1 to come get it on ma behalf from d school dat it.

I HOPE THIS HELPS

Lucky You.. the woman in my school doesnt even want to help @ all.. said I should go to minna.. I think I need to go back to my school jus that its quite far. I'm just hoping they ve changed the lady to a someone more empathetic... Thank You for the enlightenment

(1) (Reply)

FBN Insurance Online Test / Vacancies For Management Trainees @ Chi Ltd / Ringo Telecommunications Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.