Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 (25673 Views)

Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by idyjoe2u(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congratulations my brother, more grace
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by sirTesco(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Emasel:

And what's the ranking of AAU among other Nigerian universities by NUC?
*sighs* undecided
I know very well that it is ranked above DELSU.
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by Emasel(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
sirTesco:

I know very well that it is ranked above DELSU.

Well I didn't finish from DELSU.

My point is because it's difficult to make a First Class in AAU doesn't make it better than other universities where First Class is relatively easier to get if merited.

UNILAG is one of the best universities in Nigeria, yet they produce the highest number of First Class graduates in Nigeria.
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by sirTesco(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Emasel:

Well I didn't finish from DELSU.

My point is because it's difficult to make a First Class in AAU doesn't make it better than other universities where First Class is relatively easier to get if merited.

UNILAG is one of the best universities in Nigeria, yet they produce the highest number of First Class graduates in Nigeria.
It is because 80% of AAU staff are from Esan, and by extension, most of them are sadists and enemies of progress who wouldn't want u to be like them.
They are sad when their students are doing well so they will do anything within their rich to thwart one's effort.
Some of then can give u missing result for having an A or a B in their course.
Some of our students are very good and serious but no encouragement
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by Sexina148(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
scanner1000:
First class in delsu is lyk 2nd class upper in AAU..u hardly make first class in AAU...studnt in AAU wil undastand beta

gbenu soun my friend.. u need to make enquiries about delsu its obvious u are just talking for talking sake
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by EngrKUNLE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
IS THIS VALEDICTORY SERVICE OR CONVOCATION?? THE SCHOOL NO GET HALL?
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by missterious(f): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

lolzzz. what is this one saying?
So you can't read. How old are you
Re: Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
missterious:

So you can't read. How old are you
if my question offended you, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing / Lagos Private Schools Reopen On October 26, Public Schools Remain Shut / People Of Landmark University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.