Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month (773 Views)

How I Got 20+ Adsense Account's 2018 / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Kvistpublishing: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello there, I'm glad to announce to you that I've officially launched my First E-book on Getting Adsense Approval with Ease. The E-book are currently out for sale

AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google. The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.
The advertisements are controlled and managed by Google and Web publishers simply need to create a free AdSense account and copy and paste provided code to display the ads. Revenue using AdSense is generated on a per-click or per-impression basis. It is free to become a verified website publisher in the Google AdSense program.

What is Google AdSense ?

It is Basically a Publishers Program Handled by Google Company to Serve Ads to Publishers Websites Like Text/Image Ads, Link Ads etc. So Publishers can Make Money with their Websites. It is the Best Publisher Program on Internet to Make Money Online No other Advertising Network Offers you Money like Google AdSense So Before Jump in Blogging Sea you need to Know about Blogging, SEO and Make Money Methods.
There are lot of Stuffs in Blogging. There is no Limit in Blogging to make Money It All Depends on you that More your Hard Work and More You Get. But There is a Recommendation for Newbie Blogger That Blogging is a Serious Game So If you want to Play it Put your Dedication in it. In Blogging First Thing you need to Adopt is Patience. People are Excited about Money and Quit Blogging because they can’t Get Money Fast So Guys “Keep Calm and Be Patience and Make Money with AdSense”

I have made a concise E-book on how to make 7 Adsense Approvals in Just a week. Surprised? There's no magic in this, life deals about learning... and trust me, when you start making numerous approvals, no one would teach you before you start selling to other people who aren't aware of this.

To Get my Electronic Book, you can see my details on my signature.

Together, let's make the achievement

My last words, please, I beg of thee, if you know you're scammer, DO NOT endeavor to contact me.

God Bless!
Ajayi Victor

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Schemot: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Been trying the adsense on my site all this while with no avail _ glad ppl like you can come up with stuffs like this to help d rookies_ really helpful _ thanks bro

1 Like

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Maferick: 6:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Mr Victor, thanks so much for this E-book. I just got my first approval from adsense yesterday . May the Lord promote your good works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Heldylife: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2016
I didn't know this would work, I just gave doubts a chance and bought the E-book last week.

Since then I've gotten two approval from adsense. This is so cool, it's high time I started making money too.

Kvistpublishing, thank you sir wink

1 Like

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Kvistpublishing: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Maferick:
Mr Victor, thanks so much for this E-book. I just got my first approval from adsense yesterday . May the Lord promote your good works

You're welcome, keep making your money
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Kvistpublishing: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2016
Heldylife:
I didn't know this would work, I just gave doubts a chance and bought the E-book last week.

Since then I've gotten two approval from adsense. This is so cool, it's high time I started making money too.

Kvistpublishing, thank you sir wink

Thanks for patronizing us
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by fattbabakay(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Maferick:
sey u r whyning me ni...someone created a topic 9pm yesterday, u saw d post ystday, bought d book ystday, read and understood d content ystday, applied for AdSense ystday, got first approval that same ystday, den dropped ur testimony 6am today?? Sey na magic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Maferick: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2016
fattbabakay:
sey u r whyning me ni...someone created a topic 9pm yesterday, u saw d post ystday, bought d book ystday, read and understood d content ystday, applied for AdSense ystday, got first approval that same ystday, den dropped ur testimony 6am today?? Sey na magic?

I met him on Facebook, I bought the E-book since Tuesday. I bought it before he created the thread here
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Kvistpublishing: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
fattbabakay:

My E-book was has been out for sale since the beginning of this month
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by fattbabakay(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2016
And y r u both replying almost at d same time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by akashi01(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
fattbabakay:
And y r u both replying almost at d same time?
you dey mind dem scammers?
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by Kvistpublishing: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
The bad ones obviously has left a bad reputation for the good ones sad
Re: E-book On How To Make Up To 20 Adsense Approval In A Month by chibuzor05(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na the same guy get all those nairaland accounts....the dude dey learn work.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cheap Domain Name Registrations And Web Hosting Services For 2016 / How To See And Delete All The Embarrassing Stuff Google Knows About You / Want To Earn More Money In Google Adsense Or Any Ad Network? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.