Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,853 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Information On Online Postgraduate Studies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information On Online Postgraduate Studies (1739 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Universities For Postgraduate Studies / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Unilag Postgraduate Studies 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Online Postgraduate Studies by furlee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2006
Please I need information on Online postgraduate courses that are available to Nigerians either within the country or Outside. I am a Civil Servant cum Software developer and my schedule are tight for me to attend classes in Universities. If I can get any online postgraduate degree it will be better because if offers me the advantage of studying while at work.

Please I need recommendations of Schools whose certificate can be presented for job advancement purpose in any sector. Awaiting your responses please

My Details

HND, Distinction, Computer Science, Graduated 1998, Working in Public Sector
Re: Information On Online Postgraduate Studies by Christino(m): 1:59am On Nov 16, 2006
Before you Enrol at the university of Phoenix (Online), please check this site out to see what fellow students have gone through.

MOST courses are NOT Accredited as claimed (sadly, mostly M.BA)

http://uopsucks.com/

Rgds.
Re: Information On Online Postgraduate Studies by kobe(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2007
There are indeed legitimate online degrees and many who earn them work cats&dogs for their diplomas/plaques at accredited institutions. I would however like to point out that an overwhelming percentage of online institutions are irreputable. Their bogus claims to help one earn a prestigious degree at an alarming pace(usually within 18 months) is preposterous and far-fetched.

"In 1999, Louisiana shut down Columbia State University, a notorious degree mill that advertised in prestigious publications such as "The Economist" that students could earn "legal, accredited" degrees in 27 days. It also had a professional looking Web site and brochure, which showed pictures of a beautiful campus and stately buildings. The "official seal" shown on Page 5 of the brochure was never an accrediting agency. Columbia State's real "administrative office" was mailbox No.231 at Mailboxes Etc. in Metairie, Louisiana."
source of the quoted material: http://www.elearners.com/resources/diploma-mills.asp
Re: Information On Online Postgraduate Studies by DrLawAde3(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2011
CALL DR LAW.RENCE,a snr lecturer 081 66.4-860 -36 for help in ADMISSION
you will have to purchase a scratch card at THE university for 7k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 7600. then use the pin for your online registration
JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW

I

I
Re: Information On Online Postgraduate Studies by DrLawAde3(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2011
CALL DR LAW.RENCE,a snr lecturer  081  66.4-860 -36 for help in ADMISSION
you will have to purchase a scratch card at THE university for 7k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 7600. then use the pin for your online registration
JUST CAL ME FOR HELP NOW

I

I

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone,unn Post Ume Examination Details 2009/2010! / Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult / The Aftermat Of ''free And Compulsory'' Education Policy In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.