Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (35799 Views)

Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
The truth is painful but must be spoken nonetheless. I've heard some complaints from some friends plus some of my past experiences. Ladies, if you don't have plans for a guy stop the following:

1. Stop calling him "sweet names" like dearie, sweetheart, honey, love etc.

We know you're a "lovie duvie" but biko, control it enh...don't give him false hope. Let friends be friends NOT lovers. Unless you want to switch over, then you open up.

2. Stop visiting him on skimpy clothes and buttoned shirts, especially when you're 'courageous'.

You visit a guy whose ear NL has filled with topics like 'How ladies behave when they want to get laid". If you don't have plans for him, quit sending those signals. Remember: To every sequence, there is a consequence.

3. Stop getting jealous when you see him with other girls

You don't want to marry him, yet you get jealous when he's making headway, relationship-wise. You're not his mother, biko. Friends sef have limits.

4. Stop discussing your past relationships with him- it's not his business.

This thing you are saying is communicating something different to his mind. You want to talk with someone, you have besties right? False hope everywhere! cheesy Now, what do you want him to do? Leave his girl and come solve your relationship problems?

5. Stop visiting him at odd or questionable hours

This is one major way smart and decent girls nicely wipe the thought away from the mind of numerous suitors. If you don't want intimacy, don't visit him at all sef. Not like all guys are like that, but MOST girls are like that. A girl visits you and choose to be a good boy, then she hates you. The next point expatiate more...

6. Don't suggest sleeping in his house or vice versa because something might happen.

This offers a protective measure. Don't get me wrong: if there's an understanding, it's okay. More often than not, in a corrupt world of ours, no one can be trusted in a cold bed. You can trust him but can you trust his "down there". If you don't want "harassment", avoid stuff like this.

7. Don't "miss" him.

Ever woke up in the morning and you see a text message in your phone by "just a friend' saying 'I miss you'. That stirs up questions as much as it does hormones. It's risky.

JUST ADDED:

8. Stop 'breasting' him

You don't have plans for him and you'll be staining his white clean shirt with your b**bs. C'mon! That's unfair! Some will just come with their coconut and rest on your body as if your skin cells are dead and gone. Let's change in 2016.

Abeg enh, let's know the ladies that are still single and available. Don't colour-blind us. If you are in love, show it and don't act funny when we reciprocate. Relationship leads to marriage when both parties are honest to themselves. Its childish and evil to start acting innocent after you have caused him to sin at heart. I honestly believe, a few guys won't easily swallow this bitter pill as they'll seek ways to avenge.

You can share your experiences too.

Goodnight.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by oshe11: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
abi ooo

for d 1st tym since i'v bn a nlder am FTC
wow........ Shout out to emusmith, and all of ya reading dis..... Shout out to warri, igbos, yorubas, hausas,buhari, GEj n everyone else!

PEACE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Those who do these aren't ladies, they are girls. No matter their age I see them as girls

14 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tintedniggz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao @point 1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Lordabas: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well said bro, you deserve a standing ovation for schooling these numbskulls.. sorry..i mean ladies grin

30 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:
Lmao @point 1
And they're very quick to start calling you sweet names enh... cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by vizkiz: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
another female bashing thread. Mehn, this trend don dey tire me oh... If we bash all the women for nairaland finish, how many wan remain

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by sinaj(f): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
S
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
vizkiz:
another female bashing thread. Mehn, this trend don dey tire me oh... If we bash all the women for nairaland finish, how many wan remain

Pretend like you understand English. Can you state the line that's actually doing so?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
If the guy finds out by body language that the girl is not interested in him, He should move on.
"There is Someone For Everyone"

21 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by DanceVille: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ladies and their wahala sha...
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tintedniggz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:
And they're very quick to start calling you sweet names enh... cry
I don hear "sweets" taya

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by DanceVille: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nice One Emusmith.

Great points.

Lemme add mine.

1.Stop Asking For Money:Ladies requested too much of money from the guy.At the end of the day when the guy is not capable of handling the request again, they dump him just like a "Chicken Bone".

2.Ladies should stop going to his house everyday just to watch Telemundo.

3.Ladies should stop asking for a kiss, hug or sex from a guy they don't have plans for.

4.Ladies should stop acting like his girlfriend.The guy might believe you're his girlfriend which might reduces his chance of chasing another lady.

5.They should stop jealousy when he's talking to another bae.

Just my opinions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by DharmyYinks: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
8. Stop 'breasting' him
You don't have plans for him and you'll be staining his white clean shirt with your b**bs. C'mon! That's unfair! Some will just come with their coconut and rest on your body as if yout skin cells are sea and gone. Let's change in 2016.
I dislike dis one Ehn

And the moment the Knight rises... they are quick to tag him with bad names.

A guy will always know wen a boobs touch him even if he is sleeping not to talk of resting it on him.

Biko ladies don't punish the guy.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let the bashing begingrin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
If the guy finds out by body language that the girl is not interested in him, He should move on.
kiss kiss kiss you have got IT again

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Mushyhills(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2016

She likes doing it...especially 3...
Upon she said no to me o...

Still dunno why shes doing those tho...
Even with a rich boyfriend sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Those are signs that yuaf been friendzoned and she is really enjoying it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:

I don hear "sweets" taya
haha, my ear don full of sweets and honey... Some even say, 'handsome'...in my mind, I'm like, 'you are a superstar' grin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Body Language? All this thread is about is her sending the wrong signal na
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:
I don hear "sweets" taya
Sotey diabetes go begin catch you grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
DanceVille:
Nice One Emusmith.

Great points.

Lemme add mine.

1.Stop Asking For Money:Ladies requested too much of money from the guy.At the end of the day when the guy is not capable of handling the request again, they dump him just like a "Chicken Bone".

2.Ladies should stop going to his house everyday just to watch Telemundo.

3.Ladies should stop asking for a kiss, hug or sex from a guy they don't have plans for.

4.Ladies should stop acting like his girlfriend.The guy might believe you're his girlfriend which might reduces his chance of chasing another lady.

5.They should stop jealousy when he's talking to another bae.

Just my opinions.
Thanks bro. Your points are always like arrows!
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Let the bashing begingrin
Is this really a bashing thread dearie? cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by vizkiz: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:

Pretend like you understand English. Can you state the line that's actually doing so?

I am too high to pretend tonight, maybe tomorrow undecided

4 Likes

Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
1 & 7 ... I'll live to forget it surely ... Didn't know how it all started but it just pushed me into it embarassed
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Mightyguy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let kip playing the game...survival of the fittest..#GuyzPlayTheBallLadiesKipCatching!!
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I dislike dis one Ehn

And the moment the Knight rises... they are quick to tag him with bad names.

A guy will always know wen a boobs touch him even if he is sleeping not to talk of resting it on him.

Biko ladies don't punish the guy.
hahahaha
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tintedniggz(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Sotey diabetes go begin catch you grin
Lol type 1 diabetes
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by falconey(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
I love this very funny, i have a lady friend that does all these.

thou i approached her a year ago , she turned me down but she is doing all the aforelisted
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by tintedniggz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:
haha, my ear don full of sweets and honey... Some even say, 'handsome'...in my mind, I'm like, 'you are a superstar' grin
Handsome don full basket for my side oh grin
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
tintedniggz:

Handsome don full basket for my side oh grin
Haha, small small chicks wey never reach sef wan to form wife material undecided
Re: Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
I love this very funny, i have a lady friend that does all these.

thou i approached her a year ago , she turned me down but she is doing all the aforelisted
Wow! It's hard to believe though, all of these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.