Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. (20298 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court / Nenadi Usman Refunds N140m, Surrenders 2houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by modath(f): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2016

May be freed this week by EFCC

By Soni Daniel, Abuja

After being detained for about four days, a former Finance Minister, Senator Esther Nenadi Usman, has reportedly made a substantial refund of the cash said to have been given to her by the Office of the National Security Adviser, NSA. A competent source at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, confirmed that the powerful female Kaduna politician, who served   as the Director of Finance for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation, reportedly received N2.5 billion from the N4 billion that was released from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, on the orders of Colonel Sambo Dasuki, a former National Security Adviser,NSA, in the heat of the 2015 elections. Esther Nenadi Usman EFCC sources claimed that Usman had unhindered access to huge cash, some of which the EFCC said came from the CBN.

According to findings, the former minister is being quizzed over various sums of money which were paid into her account. Some of these funds are to have been traced to her personal and  company’s accounts which she allegedly used to acquire properties in Abuja. She was arrested last Monday and taken into custody by EFCC operatives to enable her speak on what she knew about the huge cash paid to her during the elections. A competent source in the Commission, however, confirmed to Sunday Vanguard, last night, that Usman had been cooperating with the operatives  interrogating her. More importantly, the source said she had refunded an undisclosed amount of money to the EFCC.

Asked how much the former minister had remitted to the Commission, the officer declined to give details, saying he was not sure of the exact figure. “I can confirm that the former minister has refunded some money but I will not tell you how much she has made available to us,” the officer said. Asked when she would regain her freedom, the source said that releasing her depended on how soon she could make the money available to the Commission. “It is to be expected that the woman could be released on administrative bail as soon as she refunds the amount we traced to her,” the officer stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/2015-pdp-presidential-campaign-funds-former-finance-minister-nenadi-usman-refunds-part-n2-5b-cash/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by modath(f): 6:17am On Apr 24, 2016
We hope those cretins crying about media trial will find some holes to dig & bury themselves in!!

See una lives outside, These people took this money & didn't even do the Job!!! Diverted to their personal accounts , bought properties & only spent a fraction on the "Job"!!!

Probably cos they knew Hero wasn't going to win anyways &knowing he was an easiest of marks due to his ambition, they just decided to play along & milk him for all they could get!!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Gayigaskia(m): 6:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Oya FFK time for refund na, you must do the needful.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by tayebest(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2016
The powerful female Kaduna politician, who served as the Director of Finance for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential Campaign Organisation, reportedly received N2.5 billion from the N4 billion that was released from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, on the orders of Colonel Sambo Dasuki, a former National Security Adviser,NSA, in the heat of the 2015 elections.

what pains me most is that some e-diot will still be celebtaring corruption. Lawd N2.5b is just to much baba. Send thunder wey they jim for my backyard to them! angry

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Tallesty1(m): 6:25am On Apr 24, 2016
One thief returns money for another thief to steal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Progressive01(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Yet the Wailing Cankerworms would crawl on their bellies all day from Onisha head bridge to 9th Mile, wailing about how the trial is a witch hunt and how all involved are such innocent saints.

Thank God we have a resolute leader like Pa Buhari. You may rant and wail all you want but he sticks to his guns, insistent on doing what is beneficial to the generality of all Nigerians. He's not after political correctness folks.

Osinbajo says what we are witnessing today are birth pains and PDP says Nigerians should brace themselves up, that the child might be delivered in 2018, and I tell them it is a thing of joy a child would eventually be given birth to after three years. PDP in their "wisdom" had Nigeria in labour for sixteen years and eventually gave birth to a stillborn.

Which would you prefer people??

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by blackpanda: 6:27am On Apr 24, 2016
No thanks to FFK that went about implicating people by calling out their names as culprits.

They are all thieves jor!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2016
k
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2016
Not enough to strike plea bargain. We need to see them serve jail terms.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2016
How much was returned ..

Zombies masturbating over an IPOB publication site; Vanguard grin

Wake me up, when the amount is disclosed cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by modath(f): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:
Not enough to strike plea bargain. We need to see them serve jail terms.

You want jail terms for "persecuted" & "witch hunted" people?

12 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

You want jail terms for "persecuted" & "witch hunted" people?
It seems buhari is more concerned on plea bargains so he can gather funds for his budget instade of jail terms for members of PDP?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:
How much was returned ..

Zombies masturbating over an IPOB publication site; Vanguard grin

Wake me up, when the amount is disclosed cool
Who is even in charge of all these billions secretly recovered? We want transparency. Efcc should come clean and declare total recovered loots now! My personal records says over 3 trillion Naira is presently with efcc.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Who is even in charge of all these billions secretly recovered? We want transparency. Efcc should come clean and declare total recovered loots now! My personal records says over 3 trillion Naira is presently with efcc.

You now see why Fayose will continue to be our role model? ..

They recovered money, we don't know how much and where it is warehoused. My records conflict with yours as I have counted over 7 trillion with EFCC cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Bad news for the IPOD tout. Good news for our country.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

You now see why Fayose will continue to be our role model? ..

They recovered money, we don't know how much and where it is warehoused. My records conflict with yours as I have counted over 7 trillion with EFCC cool
Fayose can not be my role model. He comes to nairaland and steal contents.

I think my own record seems outdated! I will recheck,reconcile and update figures as released by APC and Efcc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by DaBullIT(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Wailers association

How's this for a sunday morning news

Part refund ** Later you'll say GEJ was the best President

Eyin weerey

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Fayose can not be my role model. He comes to nairaland and steal contents.

I think my own record seems outdated! I will recheck,reconcile and update figures as released by APC and Efcc.

Today, I know that you are smart ..

Not only Fayose, all of them come to NL to steal content daily ..

The reintroduction of the second stanza of the National anthem was stolen from my thread ..

JEGA stole my mock election idea ..

Saraki and his CCT trial is greatly influenced by comments on NL ..

Again, you're smart.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by malton: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2016
cool

Where's chukwudi44 to come defend his ilk? It's going down, 'pa!

GEJ and his co-wanderers really meant to cripple Nigeria.
Even IBB will bow where he is present.

That's why when I saw that he listed those gibberish he claimed as achievements, I felt sorry for him. I used to think that the responsibility of governing a country as Nigeria was why he was like that, little did I know his cluelessness transcends his ascension of public offices.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by handie(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2016
Raymond Dokpesi confessed to collecting money from the ONSA for PDP campaign adverts. Source:
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/194303-why-i-collected-n2-1-bn-from-ex-nsa-dasuki-dokpesi.html
Jafaru Isa confessed that he received #170 million and actually returned #100 million with a promise to return d rest(dunno if he has done that) Source:
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/196624-efcc-confirms-premium-times-story-on-jafaru-isas-n100m-refund.html
Abba Dabo admits collecting 24 million Naira and Same was refunded to EFCC
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/197991-dasukigate-metuh-gave-n25m-open-website-ex-vp-namadi-sambos-aide.html
Bashir Yuguda confessed to collecting and sharing 600 million Naira of the arms money to six chairmen of
the Contact and Mobilisation Committee of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Source:
ynaija.com/i-shared-n600m-between-odili-george-nwobodo-others-bashir-yuguda/
. Tony Anenih accepts he collected 260 million Naira from Dasuki on the instruction of GEJ. Source:
https://www.naij.com/698775-dasukigate-gej-owes-n180m-chief-tony-anenih-writes-efcc.html
. And now this media report that Nenadi Usman has refunded part of what she collected.
Despite all these evidences, if you still believe the arms scandal is just media propaganda or a witch hunt of the opposition by the Buhari presidency, then I can only pray that God should dash u some sense

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by Jesusloveyou: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
One thief returns money for another thief to steal.
why the stealing in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

Today, I know that you are smart ..

Not only Fayose, all of them come to NL to steal content daily ..

The reintroduction of the second stanza of the National anthem was stolen from my thread ..

JEGA stole my mock election idea ..

Saraki and his CCT trial is greatly influenced by comments on NL ..

Again, you're smart.
That's why when we speak, we know exactly the people the messages are channelled to but some mofo zombie will carry the matter personal for head! Learn to disguise your contents. The very day zombies and wailers start speaking with one voice, all those criminal politicians will sit up by force.

Nothing smart about me a mallam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

That's why when we speak, we know exactly the people the messages are channelled to but some mofo zombie will carry the matter personal for head! Learn to disguise your contents. The very day zombies and wailers start speaking with one voice, all those criminal politicians will sit up by force.

Nothing smart about me a mallam.

That's why I don't insult anybody here and tell the bitter truth no matter whose ox is gored but Zombies will carry the matter like gala as you rightly pointed out. I still have great contents to dish out for free but my problem is that I should be acknowledged even if it is orally for these selfless ideas.

Kindly change your moniker to SmartMallam cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by IrradiatoR: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2016
FFK should do the needful. . .

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

That's why I don't insult anybody here and tell the bitter truth no matter whose ox is gored but Zombies will carry the matter like gala as you rightly pointed out. I still have great contents to dish out for free but my problem is that I should be acknowledged even if it is orally for these selfless ideas.

Kindly change your moniker to SmartMallam cool
Get a website or a free and put a face, name and contact to your contents. you post on your website and copy to nairaland. That would serve as a legal basis to sue on copyright infringement. Nigeria kills innovation. You are too kind with words!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by rusher14: 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Keep it coming.
Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by PRYCE(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:
We hope those cretins crying about media trial will find some holes to dig & bury themselves in!!

See una lives outside, These people took this money & didn't even do the Job!!! Diverted to their personal accounts , bought properties & only spent a fraction on the "Job"!!!

Probably cos they knew Hero wasn't going to win anyways &knowing he was an easiest of marks due to his ambition, they just decided to play along & milk him for all they could get!!!!

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Your bitterness is off the charts!

....And I thought mine was bad!

See as persin dey carry matter for head oo!

BTW, don't forget to tell "Integrity" to publish how much "trillions" they have "recovered" so far so we can confirm the stupidity behind "Integrity's" rationale for borrowing when we have enough from the various "Gates".

...And please ger a time frame for when our "$300bn" is gonna arrive from the UAE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by sammyj: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. This is what some wailers association denied as propaganda! !!!

4 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by LadyExcellency: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Who is this your credible source that has been proved to be a Lai-ing monster.

Stop feeding the public with obfuscated and mendacious stories from lying bastards.

Obasanjo's returned looted funds
Billions of $ in Akwaibom State house

These same demons went to the extent of photoshoping Nnamdi Kalu with unknown sex-worker to drive home their lies to the zombies like you.

APC agents are now driving the devil crazy as they win best achiever in "Advance School of Lying".

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by dunkem21(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2016
SleekMallam:

Get a website or a free and put a face, name and contact to your contents. you post on your website and copy to nairaland. That would serve as a legal basis to sue on copyright infringement. Nigeria kills innovation. You are too kind with words!

I will need your 'epp on that ..

Your last word will be imprinted in the sands of my heart ..Indelible and evergreen.

See as I dey blush leave Church wey I dey prepare ..

Thank you, SmartMallam!

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by modath(f): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Who is this your credible source that has been proved to be a Lai-ing monster.

Stop feeding the public with obfuscated and mendacious stories from lying bastards.

For someone who "supposedly" doesn't care about Nigeria, thou doth protest too much!! smiley

Your IPAD/PDP media sympathisers Vanguard is there for you to direct all your angst at !!!

Nenadi Usman is alive & kicking as well, you can't hold brief for her..

*Modified*

I already responded before seeing that you added the usual crap bitter & hate filled post election PTSD afflicted Robots like you do!!!

I don't engage in foolishness with folks who after making poor political choices resorted to wailing about one Bia Bia Utopia that is a figment of their imagination in order to provide succour for their bruised hearts & soul...

Lady?? No you aren't, adding (f) to your profile can only fool your likes!
You are going to the "ignore bin" like the rest of your no sound judgement having acolytes!! Bye!! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nenadi Usman Makes Part Refund. by SleekMallam: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2016
dunkem21:

I will need your 'epp on that ..

Your last word will be imprinted in the sands of my heart ..Indelible and evergreen.

See as I dey blush leave Church wey I dey prepare ..

Thank you, SmartMallam!
Just goto webmasters and programming sections of nairaland and be a serious student for atleast 2 weeks and you would get your epiphany. You happy, I'm happy. Ubuntu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos) / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You / Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.